He and She

troublemaker couple

Today is my day off. So I'm greedy to update more! hehe! See your comments made me happy like crazy ! ^^ ! Thank you all for your comment!

In the afternoon, Hyuna came home from the hospital with Minho. She's still tired and shock from all things happened.

"Hyuna ah."

"Yes, oppa?"

"I don't want to make you more tired but can I ask you one thing?"

"Of course, oppa, whatever"

"Do you still love me or not?"

"..."

"Sorry, You can give no answer. I understand"

"I..." Hyuna kept silent a moment and continued "I'm wondering, oppa ah"

"About what?"- Minho asked

"Love. I ask myself that I truly love one person  or not. I loved many boys but I changed it so easily . When I loved you, I still crushed in Junhyung and love him. But when he left me, I easily  went for Hyunseung and had some feelings for him. Now I really don't know...My heart is not faithful!"

"Hyuna ah"

"The truth is.."- Hyuna kept talking "I'm a bad girl. I'm not deserved to be loved that I always asked"

"No, Hyuna ah"- Minho stopped the car, turned to Hyuna and grabed her face "Listen! It's just because you have a sensitive heart. You need a man always be besides you, care of you,protect you,  love you and hold you"

"Thank you, oppa ah. You're always nice to me"

Minho didn't say anymore, just looked her long

"Oppa ah. Now I need time to see my heart more. I'm sure to find out what love is "

Minho hugged her and patted her back "Ok, girl. I'll help you"

~~~~~~~

Hyunseung's still in his nightmare, wandered about the streets. Finally, he found a small bar and came in.

Some chics found him so hot and came closer to attrect him

"Babe, wanna give a tonight?"- They caressed his face

"Wine"- he ordered the waitress, didn't care of them

One chic recklessly sat on his lap and rubbed her s on his chest "Babe"

"leave me alone"- he said

But the chics didn't let him alone , they still annoyed him until he coudn't stand anymore and yelled out loud "OUT"

Those chics pouted and waved their " Mad man"

Hyunseung drank non stop and fell into a sleep.

In his dream, Junhyung, Hyuna, Hara, Minho... appeared and the last thing he could remember is Hyuna's cried face.

He felt his heart hurt.