Nine

Beautiful Whispers

I really having a huge trouble.How can I escape from here?

I stared at the window and noticed it was wide open.

I quickly jumped out the window with my bag and luckily,it wasn't that high.I ran before anyone could chase me.

I reached at Heechul's door and heard a woman's laughter.At first,I thought it was some random passerbys.

I opened the door and found out a girl was laughing with Heechul.

"Who's she?"The girl pointed to me.

"Jes-sica?"He called me.

"Sorry for bothering.I was just passing by.Sorry again.."I walked out of the house with my bags.

"Wait,Jessica !"Heechul chased me.

"Let me go !"He grabbed my arm and looked at me.

"It's not what you're thinking --

Before Heechul could finished his words,

"Are you playing with me?Do you know how hard is it to meet you?I should just go to Onew then !"I yelled at him.

"Are you jealous?"Heechul stared at him.

"OF COURSE ! I DO !"I continued.

"She's my sister,Jessica.Why on earth would you jealous with my sister?"Heechul stated.

I was so embarrassed that I looked down while talking to him.

"You're so cute when you're mad and all.You're too cute.I can't bare to see your cuteness."He chuckled.

"HAHA.So funny.Whatever.I'm going home."I turned around.

"Are you going to Onew?"He pouted.

"No...you silly."I said and then,hugged him.

"Wait a second,Heechul !"Onew appeared from our back.

"O-o-onew..."I mumbled to myself.

"Where are you going take her?"Onew quickly grabbed my hand.

"What are you doing,Onew ! Let me go of me ! It hurts !"I shouted at him.

"She loves me not you.Let her go this instance,Onew !"Heechul yelled.

"HERE ONEW !"I throwed our engagement ring to Onew.

"No..Jessica.You're mine ! We have been 8 years together.We are soulmate !"Onew stated.

"Don't you get it?! She doesn't love you."Heechul said and punched Onew's face.

"Heechul ! Stop it ! Let's go !"Jessica pulled my arm.

"FINE ! Today's your day ! Tomorrow's my day !"Onew yelled at Heechul.

The Next Morning,

"OPEN ! OPEN ! BRING OUT JESSICA ! HEECHUL !"I was startled at a noise.

Heechul opened the door and was shocked to see my grandmother and Onew.

"So...you're that Heechul ! You brought my grandchild here !"My grandmother yelled at Heechul.

"I'm going to call the police !"Onew stated.

"Yes..let's proceed."My grandmother replied.

"What do you think you are doing?Don't call the police !"I yelled at Onew and my grandmother.

"If you don't want us to call the police,come home and don't meet him again !"My grandmother stated.

"Let's go Jessica !"Onew pulled me.

"HEECHUL !"I grabbed Heechul's hand.

"Jessica..."Heechul said sadly.

_____________________________________________________________________________

That was kinda sad right?Heechul and Jessica.Evil Onew xD

I'm writing a new story 'The Secret Garden' featuring Donghae,Jessica,Jung Heechul & Sunye.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/14650