Eight

Beautiful Whispers

Still with Heechul's P.O.V

"I love you too."The word that I want to hear all along has come true.

"Thank you,Sica...for loving you."I smiled cheekily to her.

"No..thank you !"She smiled back at me.

"Let's pack ! You are free to go now ! Talked to the nurses again."I said.

"Okay."She replied cheerfully.

After we finished packing,

"Sica..you're done?Let's go now !"said Onew as he saw Jessica and I went out of the room.

"No ! I'm staying with Heechul !"Jessica answered immediately.

"Jessica..."Onew grabbed my arm forcefully.

"Hey ! That's not the way you solve conflicts."I said and pushed Onew's hand from Jessica.

"He's my fiaance,Heechul ! and she's still mine."He angrily replied.

"Heechul...he's right.Let me go first and then I'll be back."Jessica was staring sadly at me.

"Sica..."I called her name.

"I'll be back..Heechul.I'll promise you."Said Jessica as she turned to me when she was walking with Krystal and Onew.

"You must promise..."I mumbled to myself.

End of Heechul's P.O.V

Jessica's P.O.V

I reached my house,my precious home.

"Jessica dear...you're back !"My grandmother approached me as I was at the main gate.

"Yes..my grandmother."I replied cheerfully.

"Now..I know you're tired and all.Go rest and change ! Come down when it's 8 for dinner."My grandmother stated.

I nodded as I was understand.I stepped in my bedroom after two month.It was still clean and pretty.I cleaned myself and joined the dinner.

After dinner,

"Sit down..Jessica.."Grandmother pointed me to the sofa.

Krystal and Onew gathered at the living room.

"Before that...grandmother..I want to broke my engagement with Onew."I stated.

"What are you talking about?!Miss..Jung Soo Yeon ! You are engaged to Onew and you want to broke it?What is your reason?"Grandmother looked angrily to me.

"I...I don't love him.I love someone else."Everyone looked at me in disbelief.

"Well..who's the guy?and where did he work?"My grandmother questioned me.

"He...he..."I was feeling very nervous.

"NO ! I want you to continued your engagement this instant !"As expected,my grandmother who still blinded richness and all.

I ran to my room and cried the whole night.As the night was darker,I sneaked out of the house carrying all my clothes.

"Sica..where are you going at midnight?"Onew asked as he saw me walking toward the door.

"I...I want to...Don't question me ! and Don't find me !"I replied coldly to him.

"You're not going to meet him ! You're not going anywhere."Onew grabbed me by the arms.

"Let go of me !"I shouted.

He grabbed me and dragged me to my room.

"You're different now,Onew..."I said to my childhood and best friend.

"I'm different because of you.Remember that..."He replied and walked to his room.

________________________________________________________________

Gonna update with one or two more chapters after this chapter.