She's staying with me?

Beautiful Whispers

Still with Heechul's P.O.V

"Who am I?"Sooyeon asked crying out loud.

"I just know that you are involved in an accident and you have no family members."I explained to her.

"Ohh..so now,I'm homeless?"Sooyeon said and shivered as she was cold because of the raining.

"Then...Sooyeon,you can stay with me."I stated and giggled.

"What about your parents and all?What are they gonna say?"Sooyeon asked me curiously.

"I don't know who are my parents..."I smiled cheekily to Sooyeon as I was trying hard to cheer her up.

Sooyeon and I ride a taxi to my house.We were so awkward with each other.

At home,

"Sorry...it's a bit messy around here."I tried to clear my house.

"Nahh...it's okay.I can help you cleaning the house."She smirked at me.

I noticed that Sooyeon was cleaning the dishes.

"You don't have to do that."I said in guilty.

"No..no..let me."She said sturbornly.

End of Heechul's P.O.V

Onew's P.O.V

*FLASHBACK*

It was blurry that moment.I heard a huge car crash and an explosion.

"JESSICA?!"I yelled Jessica's name a few times and fainted.

I wake up at the hospital and saw a nurse checking me.

"You're awake,Mr.Onew."A nurse came approached me.

"Nurse...is there a patient named Jessica who involved in an accident enlist here?"I asked

"No...she died at the accident."The nurse said calmly.

"NOOO ! NOO! SHE'S NOT DEAD ! SHE'S NOT ! YOU LIED TO ME !"I hysteriously yelled to the nurse.

"Calm down..Mr Onew..."The nurse calmed me down.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"Sica..."I shed tears as I called her name.

"Onew..you have to eat a little.."Onew's mom came approaching Onew.

"Not..without Sica,mom !"I stated.

"She's dead,Onew...Let her go..Onew.Let her in peace."Onew's mom said in tears.

"I love her so much,mom.I love her...I don't believe that she is dead.I will find her,mom."I was determined to find Jessica.

Onew's mom left the food on the table and quickly stepped out of the room.

"I'll find you,Jessica."I thought.

I walked out of my room holding a Jessica missing poster.I strolled around Seoul handing Jessica's poster.

"Young man...are you looking for this girl?"said a grandma pointing at the poster that I'm holding.

"Yes...do you see her?"I asked excitedly.

"I see her in the neighbourhood.She's at Mokpo."The grandma said and give me the address.

I quickly drive to the location but again,she's not Jessica.

"Jessica..where are you?"I thought.

I reached Jessica's home and found Jessica's sister.

"Krystal..what's wrong?"I came to approached Krystal as I noticed she was crying.

"The police called.They found Jessica's body but in ashes."Krystal cried louder.

Still I was feeling suspicious.

That night,

I dream about Jessica again.

*DREAM*

"Onew...please help me ! Onew... ! Onew...!"Jessica cried for help.

"Jessica...Jessica.. ! Don't leave me.Please..."I tried to help Jessica but she was too far from me.

*END OF DREAM*

"JESSICA !!"I yelled Jessica's name.

I'm having the same dream for the past four weeks.

To Be Continued...

I put Onew's character because I just love OnSica interactions :D Sooyeon's name is also Jessica but she can't remembered her other name.Onew is Jessica's fiaance.Jessica didn't died actually...Sorry for the confusing chapter.

@Eunnni - Thanks :) I put Heechul from ZE:A cause I can't stand his cute confession to Jessica xD

@choki2lovejessi - Aww..Jessica's fan?Yeah..it's sad.Thanks :)