Chapter three.

Beautiful Whispers

Still with Onew's P.O.V

"ONEW ! IF YOU STILL THINK ABOUT HER,YOU WILL SUFFER FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIVE !"I bowed my head lower as I heard my big brother yelled at me.

How could I forget my princess.I loved her more than anything.I couldn't simply forget her.

"IF THIS STILL CONTINUES,THEN I WILL NOT TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITY !"He continues to yelled at me.

Nothing matters for me except her.I gazed out of the window hoping she will come to me.I came out of my house.My footsteps are getting weaker.

"Mister...Do you any red ginsengs here?"A very familliar voice interupt my mind for a while.

I stared at an unknown girl.She was looking forward and I couldn't saw her face.I was awared that she was turning her back looking at me.

"OH MY GOD ! Jessica !"I yelled as she turned her face.

She was walking fast and DAMN ! she disappeared as she went into one of the shops.

End of Onew's P.O.V

Jessica's P.O.V

"Hmphhh..Jessica?Sound familliar."I thought.

"Miss...are you buying this?"One of the seller asked me as I was staring at the fruits.

"Me?Ohh..yes."I replied.

Soon after I bought all I need,

I walked to Heechul's house.I was thinking about the guy that I saw just now.He looked somehow...familliar.The feeling that I know him a long time ago and oddly,Jessica sounded familliar too.

"Sooyeon ! What did you bought just now?"Heechul came interupting my daydream.

"I just bought some ginsengs and fruits."I replied quickly.

"Ohh..It's cold.Let's go inside."He continued as he saw I was shivered because of the cold air.

We proceed our conservation inside the house.

"Sooyeon-sshi...did you remembered anything about your past life?"Heechul spoke.

"Nothing at all."I replied coldly to him.

He looked so curious about me.

"I better cook now,Heechul.We should talk sometimes together"I mumbled.

"WHAT?!"He asked me as he didn't hear me.

"Nothing much."I smiled cheekily to him.

Suddenly,Heechul's phone rings.I heard him talking to his friends.

"Sooyeon..can you cook a bit more for my best friend?"He asked me with his cute little puppy eyes.

"Hmmphh..okay!"I giggled.

"Man ! I'm good at this."He yelled.

"Who's coming?"I asked him curiously.

"My sweet and charming best friend,Onew !"He replied excitedly.

Sound familliar though.Everything sounded familliar to me.

Onew....who is he?Perhaps...just someone who resembles someone I know. I still want to know this

Onew...guy.