Last Chappie

Beautiful Whispers

Still with Heechul's P.O.V

"Where could Jessica been?Is she happy?Can't she eat well?Where does she live?"All those question make me nervous.

"Heechul...When you found Jessica,tell her that I loved her so much."Jessica's grandmother said to me.She was looking very pale and tired.

"What are you talking about,grandmother?You'll meet Jessica again."I replied.

"I'm old now and might be dying soon."Jessica's grandmother sighed as she looked at me.

"Nobody's gonna die !"I raised my tone up.

I walked quickly towards the door and slammed the door behind me.I went outside and took some air.

Slowly,I walked to my car and drive to Myungdoo which is 5 km from here.As I was listening to the music,my cellphone rings.

"Heechul..."A very familliar voice called my name.

"Jessica?Jessica?!"I almost yelled over the phone and then the call hanged up.

I know Jessica's voice and why did she hanged up.Then,my cellphone rings again.

"I see you..."

"See me?Are you around here?"I looked around but saw no one.

I came across looking at an antique store when suddenly,someone tapped my back.I turned around and saw Jessica.

She was wearing a white knee length dress.

"Did I sound like a stalker?I scared you right?"Jessica smiled cheekily to me.

I hugged her tightly.

"Where have you been?Everybody's been looking for you."I asked.

"Well..I'm not far.I'm always looking from far."She answered.

My cellphone rings.Krystal was calling me.

"Heechul oppa...Grandmother....she..."Krystal sounded panic.

"WHAT'S WRONG WITH GRANDMOTHER KRYSTAL?!"I asked.

"What...?What's wrong..?"Jessica asked me as she saw me panicking.

"Grandmother...she fall..."I replied.

Jessica and I quickly went to the hospital.

"Unnie..?Unnie ! Grandmother...she is dying."Krystal stated.

Jessica was still in disbelief.

"I'm sorry but we tried our best."the doctor came to us and explained grandmother's condition.

"NOO !"Jessica screamed as she heard the doctor.

"Jessica..."I called her.

"We can't do anything about this,unnie.Let's just hope grandmother will rest in peace up there."Krystal comforted her sister.

We went home and the next day,a furneral for grandmother was held.

Jessica is still learning to accept grandmother's death.I am still waiting the right time to propose Jessica.

"So...when are you going to propose?I saw the ring already."Krystal interrupt me.

"Huh?Ermm..."I couldn't answer Krystal's question as I was still thinking.

"Do you want to see her being with someone else?"

"No...!"I answered.

"Then go !"Krystal pushed me to Jessica.

"Ohh..Heechul...what's the matter?"She stared at me.

"Sica..If I am not perfect like you,would you marry me?"I kneeled down and looked at her.

"Well...certainly,I do,Heechul..."Jessica answered quickly.

"THAT WAS SO CHEESY"Krystal teased us.

"From the first time I was looking at you,I know you are the one."I stated to her.

While looking at her chocolate eyes,I slowly pressed my lips to her lips.We shared a passionate kiss together.

THE END

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Took me a while to finish this chapter.DAMN ! The chapter wasn't that great.I hope you enjoy it :D