First meeting

Beautiful Whispers

Heechul's P.O.V

It has been a month since I stayed in the hospital.I've known many workers here and all the schedules here.One night,I stayed up and heard the emergency alarm.I peeked from my room.All I could see is a girl covered in blood and was brought to the emergency room.

The next day,

I walked around the hospital and I stopped at a new patient room.As I was entering the room,I could see a girl in coma.She was beautiful indeed.She has a long blonde hair,a small face and a porcleain skin.She was named Jung Soo Yeon.

"Sooyeon....you have a beautiful name."I whispered to her ears.

Without realizing,I visited her everyday and whispers at her almost everyday.

"Ahemmm ! Are you Ms.Sooyeon's family?"A nurse came in interupting.

"Nope...I'm her friend !"I replied.

"Ohh..I see.Well,I came here to check her impulse.You may visit her after the check up."The nurse stated.

"Did any Sooyeon's family came visiting her?"I asked the nurse curiously.

"Nope..been three weeks.Nobody came."The nurse replied.

I stepped out of the room and felt very sympathized towards Sooyeon.

"Yah ! Did you know that the beautiful lady from room 502 just wake up from her four weeks coma?"Mrs.Im,one of the nurse her said to her friends.

"But...she can't remember a thing about herself except her name !"Mrs.Im continued.

I walked as I could to Sooyeon's room.I saw she was combing hair and staring out the window.

"Ahemmmm !"I interupted her.

She looked at me and smiled.

"Erhhmmm..Miss Sooyeon."I called her name.

"Hmm..yes?"She looked at me.

"Are you the one that whispered everyday at my ears?"She walked closer to me.

"Ahh..yes.Sorry for disturbing you."I continued.

"I'm Jung Soo Yeon and you are?"She asked.

"I'm Jung Hee Chul,one of the hospital's cool and handsome patient.Been here like ages !"I stated.

She giggled and looked at me into the eyes.

"Do you know me?"She asked as I was staring at her.

"I know that you are my friend and all.I don't know much about you."I stated.

She pouted and man..she was very cute and all..

"So...I'm going to check out from hospital tomorrow.We might not meet again."I said and pouted.

"Yeah..I'll be missing you."She smiled cheekily to me.

I stepped out of her room and packed my things for tomorrow.

The Next Morning,

I was all ready to leave and before I leave,I visit Sooyeon again.I noticed that her bed is all clean.

"Mrs.Im..where's patient named Jung Soo Yeon go?"I asked the nurse.

I quickly went out Of the hospital and went to search Sooyeon.It was raining heavily.I stopped as I saw a figure waiting at the bus stop.

"Sooyeon ah?What are you waiting for?"I asked her.

"No one came to pick me.I'm a nobody huh?"She cried and look up to me.

To Be Continued...