A Day With JiEun

He's An Angel Sent To Me?!

 

____'S POV:

 

 

*Finally! The weekend is here!!* I stretched out my arms, as I just woke up. It was finally Saturday and there was no school today! I can finally hang out with JiEun! Yay!! I quickly jumped out of bed and headed to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth, took a shower, dressed up and did my hair. 

I did all of these things because JiEun told me that once I wake up, I have to get ready. So here I am, finished up my hair. I had tied it up into a messy bun. I was wearing a simple outift, an oversized shirt with some pair of shorts.

After dressing up, I headed downstairs. Right away I smiled as I breath in the yummy smell of pancakes.

"Yummm!!!" I said excitedly as I entered the kitchen. Seeing JiEun plating the blueberry pancakes.

"Good morning!" She sang in a happy tone.

"Hey!!" I smiled as I sat down.

"Eat well!" She handed me the plate of pancakes.

I raised my eyebrow. "You already ate?" I asked, since there was only 1 plate and she gave it to me. JiEun nodded.

"Oh..okay! Thanks for your food!" I said and digged in.

"So, we're hanging out today huh?" I asked, sipping on my orange juice. JiEun nodded.

"Where do you want to go?" I asked.

"Let's go to Lotte World!!! It's been YEARS since I've went!" She suggested. I thought it was a pretty good idea.

"Okee! When I'm done eating and you're done with the dishes, let's go!" I said, JiEun nodded.

 

 

Fifteen minutes later, we were done with our jobs and we were all dressed up too. JiEun and I packed our lunch too, Kimbap! ^.^

"Let's gooo!!!" I called from upstairs as I ran down. I was really excited.

"Okee! I'm done with preparing our things." JiEun said as she carried the lunch boxes. I gave her a thumbs up as I wore my sandals.

Then I grabbed my phone and we both headed out to the car. Didn't I tell you that JiEun can drive? Well, I just told you! As we entered the car, JiEun started to engine. I put on the seatbelts and plugged my earphones on. I my IPod and enjoyed the music, while JiEun was driving and had her own music on.

We didn't really talk much, I just sat their and enjoyed the scene as we drive by, while JiEun concentrated on the road. 

Suddenly, my phone vibrated, causing my precious music to stop. I quickly the screen to see what it was. I got a text message. I opened it up and it said:

  From :Woohyun.

Yo ___! Miss me?! I bet you were looking around the whole school trying to find me yesterday! ;D Hahah,! I was helping my dad with something at the company, that's why I wasn't at school. Are you free right now? Would you please hang out with your bestfriend at least?!

The text message made me laugh.

*He's a pabo...plus silly!* I thought as I replied back;

From: ___.

You jerk! Could've told me! :P I don't like chu now! And no, of course I don't want to hang out with you! Joking! My cousin, Jieun is here, Remember? Well, she came back and now I'm hang out with her today. (: Better luck next time, if you want to hang out with me, better ask the day before! I can be really busy! ;D Hahah!

I sent back to him a silly message like he did to me and waited for him to reply. Minutes later he replied back, yes, he's a freaking fast texter. Everyone is these days. I annoyingly opened the message again and read it:

From: Woohyun.

Fine! Be like that then bestfriend! :P See you when you come back! Have fun!

I rolled my eyes, does he really have to be that greasy?!

* This is going to be the last message I'm senting him.*  I thought and quickly sent him back, FOR THE LAST TIME! :

From : ___.

I sure will! And I'm turning my phone off now! Bye!

And after that, I turned off my phone. Then layed back and relaxed again.

 

 

 

I feel asleep in the car and I didn't even know until JiEun was calling me. She smirked and yelled loudly in my ear. Which almost cause me to go deaf. I woke up right away and started to yell back at her. We did that for a while at the parking and finally entered Lotte World.

The first thing we did once we entered the gates, was to pull each other to different rides. First we rode the small roller coaster, since we were saving the big one for maybe later. Then we were each in a bumper car. Heheh~ and then we went to the disco ride. Which was a big ride that spins around and gets faster everytime.

After those normal rides, we road the dangerous ones. Like the roller coaster. When we were on there, JiEun and I were screaming our heads off. After the screams, we almost lost our voice, so we gulped in almost a gallon of water. Since our throat were dry too. Another dangerous-ish ride was these cart rides thing of a magig that our in the haunted house, and you ride one of those and they take you like around the haunted house. Yes, I'm bad at explaining. But I bet you can imagine them.

 

It was now noon and our stomach was growling since the last ride. So JiEun and I decided to go to the nearest cafe and eat our lunch there. We walked for about a mile or so and found a cool place for people to eat their lunches or just relax. JiEun and I wanted to sit on the grass so we brought picnic stuff. So it was kinda like a picnic at Lotte World! ^-^