First Time Working Together aka Science Project, First Meeting.

He's An Angel Sent To Me?!

Sungyeol's POV:

I head outside and waited a while for _____ to come out. Finally she did, she had alot of books in her hands so I decided to approached her and give her a hand.

"I'll help." I offered.

She looked up at me and smiled. "Aniya! It's okay...."

"They're heavy!" I argued and took some out of her hands, she smiled.

"Thanks." She said.

I smiled back. "Let's go to your house now." She nodded and lead the way.

 

 

____'S POV:

I thought that Sungyeol was pretty nice, helping me with the books. *He's such a gentlemen!* I smiled to myself. Quickly then I stopped smiling since he might think I'm a creeper, smiling to myself! ^-^

So, we were walking to my house, talking about our science topic.

"Are you sure about us doing nature?" I suddenly asked.

He shrugged. "If that's what you want, sure."

"You're too nice! Just speak up what you want to have as I topic!!!" I told him.

He smiled. "I'm too nice? Really?"

I nodded. "You know, we just met, and you don't know alot about me. And you're already acting nice..." I said, and tapped my chin. "We've only met for 2 DAYS!"

He smiled, suddenly I stopped walking and turned left. A smile let up on my face, it was Willow.

"Hey, you should meet Willow." I said pulling him towards my tree friend.

"Willow who?" He raised an eyebrow and just followed me.

"This is Willow!" I pointed to the tree, smiling. I thought he would laugh but he didn't. 

"Why did you name the tree?" He asked, looking at Willow.

I shrugged. "It was my only friend when I was little. Before I met Woohyun and L." I said, patting Willow and smiling at it.

"Interesting..." Sungyeol said, still looking at Willow. I chuckled.

"Don't just stared at Willow like that!" I waved my hands at his face, he then blinked.

"Willow! This is my new friend, Sungyeol oppa!" I introducted Sungyeol to Willow. I didn't even noticed that I called Sungyeol 'oppa'.

"Uhh...let's talk to Willow...another time?" Sungyeol suggested. I turned and remembered we had a project to do, so I nodded and we both started to head home again.

After 5 minutes of walking, we were finally at my house.

"This is my house!" I said, as we reached to my house. Sungyeol smiled and waited for me to open the door. When we got inside, I told Sungyeol to wait downstairs while I got changed. I quickly ran to my room and changed into this:

CLICK THIS.

After that, I quickly headed downstairs to keep Sungyeol from waiting. When I came down, I saw Sungyeol flipping through the pages from one of my library books. I giggled and skipped towards him.

"Are they interesting?" I sat down on the floor, facing him and asked.

He look up and saw me, then said. "Yeah...pretty nice books.."

I nodded and smiled. "Now, let's start on the project!!" 

Sungyeol nodded and closed the book he was holding. I quickly grabbed some papers and started to write down our thoughts.

"Should we do about plants or what?" I asked.

Sungyeol thought for a second, he was tapping his chin. I thought he was really adorable! ^.^

"Let's do about plants!" He said, with a smile.

I agreed and we started to come up with focus questions for the project. After that, we started to do some research to grab some important informations.

When we were all finished with our work for today, it was already evening and the sun was ready to go down.

*Shouldn't JiEun be back home by now?* I thought as I looked around. Sungyeol who was packing his things saw me and asked,

"What are you looking for?"

I turned and saw him looking at me, I just smiled at him. "My cousin...she said be home by now."

"Oh... I should go now. Umma might be worried." He said as he headed to the door. I nodded and greeted him.

"Maybe you should come to my house tomorrow, if you can." He said before leaving.

I thought it was a pretty good idea. "Okay! I'll tell JiEun about it!" I said.

He nodded and waved. "See you at school tomorrow, ____ ah!"

"Bye Sungyeol oppa!!" I waved at him and smiled.

                                 

How was this chapter? Do you like it? What do you think of it? I know the title is long but who cares! ;D

Here's you're chapter! And 5 more days until Valentines! I will try to do a Valentines special updates for all of my story... if I can! (:

See you all later! ;D

Sorry I haven't been updating for a while....eheheh... xD