Meeting Him....

He's An Angel Sent To Me?!

Your POV:

"Yah! Woohyun oppa!! Wait up!!!!!" I yelled as I quickly grabbed my bag and ran out of the house. Woohyun saw me and just ran away, laughing. We were almost late for school and now he's not even waiting for me!

"Woohyun ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. He still didn't stop running, I haven't even tell you that he was a fast runner too.

*That Woohyun...being a jerk...* I pouted as I stopped running and started to walk. I knew I was going to be late and have detention anyways, I didn't really care. When I looked up from my phone, Woohyun was nowhere seen, maybe he already go to school. I shrugged and slowly walked to school. As I got to  the giant tree, I stopped in front of it and smiled at it.

"Hi, Willow." I smiled, yes, I named the tree Willow.

"You know... Woohyun was being a jerk earlier. You saw him running right?" I spoke to it, and pouted. I stood there and stared at it for a while. I love the tree very much. Since I was young, no one wanted to be my friend, so I usually sit under the tree after school, and talk to it. It just became my bestfriend then. Then, when I got into high school, I found Woohyun oppa. He then became my bestfriend. Though he was popular and all, he still didn't forget about me. That makes me feel that he's my bestfriend ever. I really love him, as a brother and bestfriend of course. I don't think of him about...you know what I mean.

 

I stood there and smiled at Willow, talking to it too, not caring about the time. As I stood there for a while, I suddenly felt a pair of arms wrapped around me, I jumped a bit.

"Hi ____ ah!!" The owner of the arms whispered to me. Right away I knew who it was, it was Woohyun. I right away stepped lightly on his foot.

"Ouch!!" He jumped in pain, I giggled at the scene.

"Payback!!" I stuck my tongue out at him. He frowned and crossed his arms.

"You know, I was worrying about you, that's why I came back." He said. "But, you were staying here, talking to Willow." He added, I nodded.

"So what? I don't need you. I could just skip school and stay here all day with Willow." I said, crossing my arms like him.

"C'mon! Let's go now!!" He said and grabbed my hand, then started to walk.

"Yah~" I said loudly at him, he turned to me. "I didn't say 'goodbye' to Willow yet!!!!" I would NEVER forget about Willow!

"Oh well! Let's just forget about Willow for one day." He said. I rolled my eyes.

"Well, you're different!!" I agrued.

"_____ ah!! Please just once can you forget about Willow?" Woohyun begged with aegyo.

I sighed, in defeated. I could never resist his aegyo. "Fine, just this once." I pouted.

He smiled brightly. "Yay!" He said, swinging our hands back and forth. I noticed that we were holding hands and just rolled my eyes. It was actually normal, Woohyun and I would always hold hands to school, eversince we were kids!

 

When we got to school, some people were staring at us with eyebrows raised, but we both ignored them.

"See ya in class!" Woohyun waved as I went to my locker and walked into class, I nodded at him.

"Have you heard?!" I heard one of the girls talking near my locker. I listened to their conversation while taking my books out.

"About what?" The girl asked.

"Well, there's going to be a new student in our grade and he's transfering in today!!" The girl number 1 said.

"Jinja?! How do you know it's a guy? You said he!" The girl number 2 said.

"Because, I heard the principal talking with one of the teachers!" Girl number 1 said. That was all I heard since I closed my locker and headed to class. When I entered class, I sat on the seat right next to Woohyun. He saved it only for me, since the fangirls were wanting to seat by him so bad.

"Have you heard?" Woohyun asked me, just like the girl earlier.

"Let me guess, a new transfer student and it's a guy." I said.

Woohyun smiled and nodded. "How did you know?"

I rolled my eyes. "Some girls just have mouths so big that they blurt everything out and don't even care if anyone hears." I said.

Woohyun understood right away, since that's what I usually say when I got informations somewhere. "So you heard it somewhere huh...."

I nodded and looked at my books. "Uhh...... I think I forgot to do homework last night, Woohyun ah~" I scratched my head.

He chuckled, I saw him and punched lightly on his arm. "Oww.... well, too bad ____ ah! I can't help you! My homework was turned to the teacher the day after she gave it to us."

I pouted. "Why do you have to be so smart that you always turn in your homework the day after it's given?!" I frowned and closed my book loudly.

"It's okay...." Woohyun patted my head.

Minutes later, the teacher came in.

"Good morning class!" Ms. Kim, our math teacher greeted the students with her smile.

"Good morning, Ms.Kim!" We all said.

"I'll be checking if you all have your homework." Ms.Kim said, I right away sighed and frown.

"Jung ____, do you have your homework?" Ms.Kim called my name.

I gulped and stood up. "Ms.Kim... I forgot to do my homework..." I said nervously.

"Then..you know what it is. Detention after school." She said. I pouted and sat down.

"I knew that....it's always detention." I mumbled under my breath, Woohyun patted my back and smiles. He always does that whenever I feel a little down or anything.

 

 

DETENTION:

I entered the detention room and slowly closed the door behind me. I could see that there was a guy in there, I don't think he's in detention like me since he's with another guy, pointing at the things around there.

*Is it the new guy?* I questioned myself as I took a few steps closer to the 2 guys. Suddenly, I recognized someone familiar.

"L OPPA!!!" I almost shouted, one of the guy turned to me, he saw me and smiled. I quickly ran and hugged him.

"I miss chu!" I smiled.

"I miss you too!" He said and broke the hug. "Now, I have to show Sungyeol somethings around here." L oppa added.

"Sungyeol?" I raised an eyebrow. "Is it him?" I turned to the handsome and adorable guy next to L oppa. L oppa chuckled and nodded.

"That's Sungyeol, and he's like me, your oppa!" L introduced a bit about Sungyeol. Sungyeol didn't seem to be shy at all.

"Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Lee Sungyeol, I'm a new student here." Sungyeol suddenly bowed and smiled. He was really handsome, honestly.

His shy smile...makes me melt!! ♥.♥

*Wait!!! What am I talking about!? I just met him!* I slapped my forehead.

The both guy chuckled at my actions, I was now red because of embarrassment.

"So, you were the new guy everyone was talking about?" I asked Sungyeol.

He raised an eyebrow. "People talk about me? o.O Well, yeah, I'm the new guy." He flashed me another smiled which made me melt again!

"Ohh...." I said...

"So, why are you here?" L oppa asked.

"I'm here for the stupid detention." I pouted, "I forgot to do the homework during the weekends, and Woohyun didn't even reminded me."

L chuckled, again. "Hahah, well, Woohyun's always like that." L said. The reason he said that was because it happened to him a few times too. Woohyun never bother to help anyone! D:

"We gotta go now! Bye ____ ah! Good luck with detention!" L waved and winked.

"Annyeong _____ -sshi! It's nice to meet you! Let's be good friends!" Sungyeol held out his hand and offered me a handshake.

I right away shook hands with him, and smiled. "Nae, let's be friends."

Sungyeol smiled and the 2 boys left the room. I sighed as I plopped down on a chair and waited for the teacher to come out.

*Sungyeol is kind of cute...* I thought and smiled to myself, I then caught myself thinking about him and quickly hit my head.

_______________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! So how was the first chapter? Do you like it so far? I hope I'll have more subbies soon!

Enjoy this first chapter!♥

See you all later!!