Cousin JiEun.

He's An Angel Sent To Me?!

Your POV:

After detention, I headed home right away. When I got home, I saw that someone was in the kitchen. There was a shadow on the wall and it was showing a person, holding a knife. I gulped as I saw the shadow on the wall.

*Please don't let me die today...* I prayed as I took my shoes off and slowly walked upstairs. Finally I reached to room and quickly locked the door. I sighed in relieve and closed my eyes for a second. 

*How did that person get in my house?* I thought for a second. Then changed into new clothes that looked like this:

After that, I slowly headed downstairs, holding my phone tightly in my hand, incase I needed to call Woohyun. As I walked down, I heard water boiling.

*Are they going to boil me?* I wonder. Then I slowly headed to the kitchen. I was scared, my heartbeat was 100x faster than usual. I gulped as I took my first step into the kitchen. Suddenly, seeing the person made me sigh in relieve. It was a girl, not just a girl, my COUSIN.

"Yah! JiEun! What the heck are you doing here?!" I surprised my cousin JiEun, which made her almost cutting on to her finger with the knife.

She jumped a bit then looked at me. Suddenly she ran over and tackled me with a bear hug.

"I miss you soo much, Cousin ___!" She called me cousin ___ all the time, and I would always call her cousin JiEun.

"I miss you too! Cousin JiEun!" I smiled and patted her back. "How did you get in my house though?" I asked her, raising my eyebrow.

"Well, I have the keys, remember?" She said, going back to her cutting.

"Oh yeah... I remember now... Umma gave you an extra key for the house so you could visit sometime." I nodded, remembering, and took a sip of water.

"Yep! I'm cooking dinner! It should be ready in a little while!" She smiled and now turning back to the stove. I walked towards her and peeked at what she was cooking. Right away I smiled.

"Aww...this is why I like you so much!" I smiled. "You always cook your delicious pasta whenever you come!!" I clapped my hands together excitedly.

*I'm going to love dinner tonight!* I smiled as I walked to the living, and the T.V.

The news were going on right now.

"There has been new that in Seoul right now, a murderer is around. He usually murder girls around age 16-20. Please be careful about going out on the streets at night, all of you girls out there." Said the reporter lady. She then continued, "These are the signs you look for if you accidentally bump into a guy in the streets, or maybe even around your area! This guy has dark brown hair, black eyes, he's around his 30's and he has a scar on his left cheek. If you accidentally bump into a guy like this, be sure to report to the police right away, and try to stay away from him. He might also be drunk most of the time, and might be in disguise so please be careful. Again, try to avoid going out at night."

After that, there was some random commercials going on. I was quite surprised that there is actually a murderer going around Seoul right now. I gulped, and was pretty scared.

*Why if I bump into him?* I bit my bottom lip and cupped my cheeks.

I then grabbed a piece of paper nearby and wrote all of the things about the dude. Then I wrote some notes to myself.

•Never go out at night.

•If you bump into a guy like the description, quickly runaway, as far as possible.

•At least have someone by your side when you're out at night. Someone like Woohyun or Sungyeol.

After that, I pinned it on the wall, just to make sure I don't lose the important information. As I continued to watch the news, to catch some more important things I need to know about, JiEun called from the kitchen.

"My yummy pasta is served ,_____ ah!!!!!" JiEun called with her loud voice.

"Coming!!" I said and quickly turned off the T.V. Then skipped my way down the kitchen. The smell was delicious. "Mmmm!!!!!" I smelled the pasta infront of me.

"Enjoy!" JiEun smiled. This was what her pasta looks like:

Finally, I got to taste her yummy food.

"O my gosh!! It's so good!!!" I said and took another bite. JiEun giggled and ate her food. After dinner, I helped JiEun washed the dishes, after that, we decided to watched a movie together. We chose a scary movie. It was Paranormal Activity 3.

It was only the beginning, JiEun and I were already screaming our heads off.

*We're going to lose our voice tomorrow!! >.<* I thought but I didn't care if we do.

After the movie, it was almost 11:00PM, JiEun and I then went to sleep. I let JiEun slept on my bed while I slept on the couch, since she was the guest, and I decided that tomorrow we were going to decided where JiEun is going to sleep, anyways.

I yawned loudly and stretched out my arms as I laid down on the couch. After a while, I fell asleep, but then I woke up suddenly since I dreamt about the movie! :(

So I decided to went to the kitchen and get some milk, after getting some milk, I felt a bit better. I glance at the kitchen's clock, it was 4:36AM.

*Already?!* I stared at the clock. Quickly, I headed back to the couch, trying to get some sleep before it's time to wake up~.

__________________________________________________________________

Another chapter done! And yay! I got 2 more subbies! (: Thanks guys! Muahhh!!!♥

I gotta go off now, it's almost bed time. I will update more for you guys, tomorrow. And since it's Friday too, I will update on the weekends!! :D

Yay! Can't wait to update more for chu all!♥

Annyeong!! :D Goodnight!