"Don't You Think?"

He's An Angel Sent To Me?!

Your POV:

"JiEun ah! Are you done??" I shouted from downstairs, yes, I just figured out that JiEun is going to be staying here the whole year with me, so she's going to be going to the same school with me.

"I'm coming, I'm coming!!" JiEun ran downstairs. I quickly then grabbed my bag and headed out the door, a few minutes later JiEun came out.

"Hold on, ___ ah!" She said, after closing the door. I rolled my eyes as I crossed my arms.

"What now." I asked.

She smiled a bit. "Well, I have to go mail my mother some stuff, so you go to school first." She said, I raised an eyebrow, not seeming to understand.

"So, I go ALONE?" I asked. She nodded. "BUT! Didn't you hear what I was talking about at breakfast?!" I reminded her about the murderer. 

JiEun nodded her head. "I know I know! But you'll be fine. The school's only a few blocks away!" 

I hit my head a few times then sighed, "Fine. See you." I said as I started to walk to school. While that, JiEun was going a different way. I was just spacing out while walking, I was think about the book I was reading. It was Romeo and Juliet. Yes, I'm serious, I've read that a million times, and I still like it.

It's sooooo romantic! Like, if only I could have love like them... I sometimes cried rereading the book.

As I was spacing out, I didn't even noticed someone was going to bump into me, until they actually did. I bumped my head on their shoulder, I was pretty painful.

"Omona!" I almost yelled as we bumped into each other. I was rubbing my head and looked up at the face.

To my surprise, it was Sungyeol, yes, the Lee Sungyeol yesterday.

"Mianhae!!!!!" I bowed. He saw my face and smiled.

*I could die right here.* I thought and turned pink.

"It's okay, sorry I bumped into you too, _____ -sshi." He said.

*Omg! He remembers my name!!* I screamed of happily inside, I smiled at him.

"I was spacing out, that's why I bumped into you." I said, geez, I sound like a pabo.

Sungyeol chuckled. "What were you spacing about?" He asked, as we both started to walk to school.

I was feeling a bit embarrass talking about it, but finally I spilled it all out. "Well, I was thinking about my book. And don't laugh if I say this! The book was Romeo and Juliet." I went red as I said those words.

Sungyeol didn't laugh, he just gave me another warm smile. "You like those kind of books huh?" He asked.

I nodded. "They're so romantic and feels so real! Don't you think?"

He simply nodded as we continued to walk. It was a bit quiet, so I broke the ice.

"Do you...have any siblings?" I tried to start a conversation.

"Nope, I'm an only child." He said, I nodded.

(A/N: I'm NOT sure if Sungyeol has any siblings or is he an only child. So I'm just going to say that pretend Sungyeol's an only child!)

"Me too, I'm an only child." I smiled. "I think it's kind of better, being an only child sometimes. But then you might get lonely." I giggled.

"I agree with that." He said, and we were at school.

"See you in class~" He waved, I smiled and waved back as I headed to my locker. I quickly grabbed the books I need for class and head inside. The teacher wasn't there yet, Thank God! But there was something weird...Woohyun was not there. He never really miss school but why today? o.O I looked around and saw that none of my friends were there, so I made my way to Sungyeol since he was the only one I was really close with.

"I can sit here right?" I asked before taking the seat, he looked up and nodded. I smiled as I sat down.

*He's so innocent.* I giggled in my head as I placed my books down. I glanced over at Sungyeol, he was thinking hard about something. His face was a bit serious, I looked at him, curious about what he was thinking. Minutes later, I was still looking at him, he snapped out of his thoughts and turned to me. I was a little surprised.

"Eheheh..... sorry if I look like a creeper staring at you!" I shyly smiled.

He chuckled. "Why were you staring at me?"

I puffed my cheeks. "I was curious about what you were thinking."

"Oh...that...it's a little personal." He said.

"Oh, I understand." I nodded and the teacher came in.

"Today, we will be having partners for a science project! Whoever is sitting next to you right now is YOUR partner." Mrs. Hwang, our science teacher announced.

Sungyeol and I both turned to each other, I nervously smiled at him.

"Guess we're partners!" He smiled, I nodded.

"You may now gather with your partner and plan out your project!" Mrs.Hwang said as she pass out the papers, for the planning.

"So, what do you think we should do about?" Sungyeol asked.

I tapped my chin for a second. "Hmm..what's something interesting?"

"Look think first." Sungyeol suggested, we both then thought of somethings for some time.

"Let's do about nature!!!" We both said at a time.

I giggled. "Should we?"

Sungyeol nodded. "We should.... do you want to?"

"Sure." I smiled, our conversation sadly ended because the teacher started teaching.

 

After All Classes Ended:

"Sungyeol oppa!" I called Sungyeol before he could even take a first step out of the classroom. He turned around innocently.

I turned a bit red, and cleared my throat. "Uhhh.....do you want to go to my house today and plan out, you know...the project?" I asked, trying not to be so nervous.

He thought for a bit and said, "Sure! I'm not busy today. I'll wait for you outside!" He said as he walked out class.

I nodded as I quickly pack my things and quickly went out of class.

*Where is Woohyun?* I suddenly thought and walked faster.

                                           

This is your update for today!! ^.^

I hope you enjoy! AND be sure to comment and subscribe! I would love you for that! ;D Kekek~

Anyways, it took me a while to edit and stuff....so I hope you read it! :D

Ppyong! See you all tomorrow!