Chapter 2

1,000 Years

Myoui Mina woke up with a start. She looked around her. She was resting on the couch of the dressing room. Twice had a television recording that day. The members were using the time the crew was setting up to rest.

 

Mina lay back down on the couch. She had the same dream again. She had been having the same dream recently.

 

“Mina-unnie!”

 

Mina looked up to find Son Chaeyoung standing in front of her.

 

“Are you okay, Unnie?” Chaeyoung asked in concern.

 

Mina did not want to worry Chaeyoung, so she just smiled weakly. “Don't worry, it's nothing. Do you need something, Chaeyoung-ah?”

 

“Umm, actually, I was going to ask you the same thing.” Chaeyoung asked in slight confusion. “You had called me, remember?”

 

Mina shook her head. “I didn't call you. You must have heard wrong.”

 

“No, Minari, you did call Chaeyoung.” Minatozaki Sana, who was sitting close to the two of them, spoke up. “You said, ‘Chaeng’.”

 

“Are you sure you are okay, Mina-unnie?” Chaeyoung sat down next to Mina. “You look a little pale.”

 

“Ah, um I'm sorry, Chaeyoung. I'm probably just feeling a little tired.” Mina tried to make up an excuse to cover up. “I will be okay after some rest.”

 

Chaeyoung did not look convinced but she nodded. “Okay. I won't disturb you anymore so you can rest.”

 

“Thanks, Chaeng.”

 

Mina watched as Chaeyoung pulled Sana up from her spot and the two of them walked to the other side of the room. She leaned back on the couch and closed her eyes. She did not know why but her dream was really affecting her. Maybe it was because it felt so real, as if she had experienced it before. In her dream, she was in the position of the young girl.

 

She could still remember how her heart ached when the boy was stabbed.

 

Maybe it was a memory from her past life. Judging from their clothes, it looked like it was not even from the modern era.

 

“We will meet again no matter what, even if it does take 1,000 years.”

 

Mina remembered what the boy had said to the girl in her dream. So if it was indeed a memory, then it was from 1,000 years ago. But was that even possible?

 

Mina sighed in frustration. This dream was really confusing her.

 

Suddenly a staff walked into the room and announced that it was time for their recording. Mina pushed all of her thoughts away and got up from couch. She went with the other members to the recording.