Chapter 4

1,000 Years

Mina opened her eyes and sat up on her bed. All of her memories from her past life had finally come back to her. Changie and her were in love and they were happy before those warriors came and destroyed everything.

 

She could not believe that she had been separated from Chaeng for 1,000 years now. Where was he now? Had he been searching her like he had promised? And the last memory felt very familiar to her, as if she had experienced it in this lifetime too.

 

She closed her eyes and tried to remember.

 

-------------------------------

 

“Mina, what you doing over there?”

 

Mina snapped out of her daydreaming and turned towards Momo. “I'm sorry.”

 

They were on the set of the filming of the music video for their latest album ‘Dance the Night Away’. The girls were standing around the seashore, waiting to be called as the crew prepared to set up for the next shot. She walked over to where the girls were surrounding Yuko.

 

“What's going on?”

 

“Chaeyoung just made a crown.” Dahyun answered as Chaeyoung placed the crown made out of small white flowers on Sana’s head.

 

“How do I look?” Sana asked Tzuyu.

 

“Ah... You... Ah...” Tzuyu stuttered. “Good. You look good.”

 

“You look so stunning that Tzuyu doesn't know how to respond.” Chaeyoung teased.

 

“Chaeyoung!” Tzuyu slapped the other girl softly on the shoulder as her face turned red.

 

Chaeyoung laughed as Sana handed the crown back to her. Chaeyoung turned to Mina and her expression softened. “Want to try it on, Mina-unnie?”

 

Mina shrugged. “Sure.”

 

Mina bended her knees slightly, so Chaeyoung could place the crown on her head. She stood up and asked the other girls. “Does it look good on me?”

 

“You look very beautiful, just like a goddess.” Chaeyoubg replied softly as the other girls began to tease Chaeyoung.

 

“Thanks, Chaeyoung.” Mina blushed, feeling a little embarrassed by the compliment.

 

Chaeyoung smile brightly. “Anything for my princess.”