twenty nine.

Game of Deception

Sehun feels like total crap. He splashes more water onto his face before returning to the bedroom. He notices that Jongin’s gone but he doesn’t have the energy to look for him so he settles back onto the bed again.

 

He hears the door opening but he doesn’t move. “What time is it? Do you think I still have time to sleep before going out?” Sehun mumbles, he probably thinks it’s Jongin that just entered the room. 

 

“That won’t be necessary, I cancelled our plans.” Aphrodite says.

 

Sehun jerks up but he instantly regrets it when he feels a wave of nausea coursing through him. “What are you doing here?” he pants out. 

 

Aphrodite takes a seat on the edge of the bed. “I told Jongin to leave first, he’s with his father.” 

 

“What are you plotting, mother?” Sehun grumbles. 

 

“I’m not plotting anything. I’m here to check on you because Jongin can’t.” Aphrodite explains. “You haven’t noticed but you basically covered the whole house with your pheromones. Jongin might have self-control but you’ll only make him suffer if he stays with you in this state.” 

 

“I did?” Sehun drawls. “So I’m still -on-legs despite feeling like ?” he scoffs. 

 

“You are a charming one.” Aphrodite rolls her eyes. “Anyway, tell me specifically how you are feeling so I’d know what’s wrong.” 

 

“I’ll be fine.” he stubbornly says. 

 

“Sehun, the sooner you feel better then the sooner Jongin can come back here. If you’re like this until tonight then I’ll have to ask Jongin to switch rooms with me and I know you wouldn’t want that.” Aphrodite threatens. 

 

“Okay, okay… I’ll tell you everything.” Sehun whines as he slowly sits up. Aphrodite assists him and lets him rest against the headboard. “I just feel like---” he doesn’t finish again because he scrambles his way towards the bathroom once again.

 

Aphrodite sighs before following him. She rubs his back comfortingly as he throws up for the third time that morning. She doesn't say anything as Sehun finishes up and she waits until he's done brushing his teeth and gargling mouthwash before assisting him back to the bed. 

 

"I feel nauseous, I feel like throwing up every ten minutes and I feel so irritated. It wasn't this bad when I first woke up, I don't understand why." Sehun complains. 

 

Aphrodite nods. "I think I understand why." she says as she places a palm against Sehun's stomach. 

 

The son of Aphrodite flinches away as his eyes widened in horror. "Can a son of Aphrodite get pregnant?!" he exclaims. 

 

"Sehun--,"

 

"But I only went all the way with Jongin once… I can't be--"

 

"Relax Sehun!" his mother grabs him by the shoulders. "Do you even hear yourself? How on Earth can you be pregnant?" 

 

Sehun looks at her with wide eyes, he slowly relaxes. "But… but you look really serious and worried and you held my stomach." 

 

"I did it because I'm sure it hurts from throwing up so much. Why would it even cross your mind that you'd be pregnant?" 

 

Sehun looks away, face red from embarrassment. "Well there are plenty of absurd stories about birth from the gods. I mean, Athena was born from Zeus' forehead and you came from s thrown to the sea so… male pregnancy doesn't sound so crazy." he shrugs. 

 

Aphrodite starts laughing at that. Sehun pouts at first but he lets out a giggle not long after. "Okay, now that I look back it is ridiculous. Please don't tell Jongin and Master Ares about it." 

 

"Speaking of Jongin, I am actually surprised that you only slept with him once." Aphrodite suddenly says.

 

Sehun coughs and clears his throat. "Well it's not like we had time for ourselves after all the mess that happened." 

 

"I guess and now you're still stuck with us." the goddess sighs. "I'm so sorry," 

 

Sehun takes a deep breath and averts his gaze. "What do you think is wrong with me?" He changes the subject. 

 

"Well, remember how I told you that you have the strongest charm?" Sehun nods. "I think this is the result of your powers fighting back to get all your lost memories back." 

 

"What makes you think of that?" Sehun asks. 

 

"I just sense it. When I saw you at the throne room talking back to Eros, I knew you'd eventually get your memories back. You have a special gift, and all the gods and goddesses in there saw it. That's why even Eros was threatened." 

 

"Of course he'd be. I got called as Aphrodite's strongest child despite only being a demigod, it must be bad for his ego." Sehun laughs humorlessly. 

 

"I think he's also envious of you having a greatest love." Aphrodite adds. "No one except for me has ever experienced that Sehun and it's so cruel of me to try to take that away from you." she frowns. 

 

"Why did you try to stop Eros that day?" 

 

Aphrodite smiled lovingly at him, it made him feel all warm inside. "I just remembered the words your father told you when he first told you about me and your powers… Do you still remember it?" 

 

"One day, I hope someone will see through your powers and love you unconditionally the same way I fell in love with your mother." Sehun says. He could never forget that. 

 

"Jongin loves you for who you are and it's selfish if I'd try to take that away all because I don't want you to end up like me." Aphrodite explains. "But you know, you're far different than I am. I know you won't make the same mistakes. I know you won't turn out like me. I just wish I realized it all sooner but I was blinded by fear and anger." 

 

"You know, Jongin and I can still fulfill the responsibilities that you and Master Ares plan to give us even if we're together." Sehun says.

 

"Yeah, but we won't rush anything. You haven't even gotten the chance to be comfortable around camp yet. Those responsibilities can wait." 

 

"I never wanted to be your heir," Sehun says. "I just wanted… you. I wanted my mother." 

 

Aphrodite gently pulls him in for an embrace. "I have so many regrets." she sighs heavily. "I'll make it up to you. I love you so much." 

 

Sehun hugs her back. This time it feels real. It feels right. No use of powers, no faking, just a mother telling her son that she loves him. 

 

"Who would have thought that the one who could teach me so much about love, would be my own son?" Aphrodite chuckles. Sehun smiles at that. 



 

"Hey mom," Sehun calls after a few seconds of silence.

 

"Yes?" 

 

"I think I'm about to throw up again…" he groans.

 

"Come along," Aphrodite chuckles as she helps him up again. 

 

For the first time in his life, he has a mother taking care of him while he's sick. In a way, Sehun thinks it's not so bad after all. 







 

They were already a few blocks away from the house and yet Jongin can still feel Sehun's pheromones lingering in the air. It's a good thing that there aren't any houses around their block otherwise it could attract unwanted attention. 

 

There aren't a lot of people by the seashore as well, probably since it's not peak season. There are a few restaurants and stores right across the shore. 

 

"Want to take a seat by the beach?" Ares asks. 

 

There is still a lot of time to kill so Jongin agrees. The beach is nice and peaceful and the weather is just perfect. Not too sunny, not too cold but just a perfect breeze to enjoy the outdoors. Jongin hopes that Sehun feels better soon because he'd like to bring him here. 

 

"Do you think they'd be alright?" Ares asks as they take a seat on the sand. 

 

Jongin picks a few pebbles and starts throwing them against the water. "Yeah, they'll be fine." 

 

"Sehun seems a bit grumpy this morning though, I think he hates me." Ares comments. 

 

"He's just a bit moody and like I said, it's going to take some time and effort for Sehun to warm up to you." Jongin tells him. "I can tell that he'll easily warm up to Madame Aphro though. All she has to do is make a sincere apology and Sehun will easily forgive her, she is his mother after all." 

 

"Would that be alright with you? Dite has been very hostile to you this whole time." Ares muses.

 

"Who am I to deprive Sehun from his mother's affection? As long as she doesn't hurt his feelings again, I'm fine." 

 

"You've grown a lot, son." Ares sighs.

 

"Yeah, you and madame Aphro made me age faster." Jongin retorts with a laugh. 

 

"I have never properly apologized for what I did." says Ares, a sullen look on his face. "I'm sorry for causing you and Sehun pain." 

 

"It’s fine.” Jongin brushes off. “Well, I’m over it at least. I don’t want to hold a grudge against you either. Besides, Sehun and I are okay. But if you two come between us again, I’m eloping with him and you can kiss your heir goodbye.” Jongin lightly threatens. 

 

Ares chuckles at that. “If you don’t want to take charge of the trainees at camp, you can just tell me. You have already done so much.” 

 

Jongin snorts. “Stop that, I love doing my responsibilities. I love training the newbies, I love accompanying you when there are battles, it’s part of who I am. I just.... Have another new priority now as well.” 

 

“And I respect that.” Ares nods. “I’ll lessen the work I give you.” 

 

“No need,” declines Jongin. “I don’t need any special treatment. Sehun and I will make it work. Also, he’s still assigned to me for now anyways so it’s alright.”

 

“I want to know something,” Ares starts. “When did you realize that you’re… in love with him?” he asks. “And how were you so sure that it’s not just his powers working?” 

 

Jongin leans back against the sand and sighs. “I started to get more interested in him when he got roofied one time, he just seemed so honest and pure for a conman.” he narrates. “I thought I just wanted to sleep with him because… you know, son of Aphrodite and all. But when we stopped deceiving each other, everything just fell into place so naturally.” he says with a shrug. 

 

“I started liking him when we went to that orphanage. I didn’t even care about his violations by then, I just knew that he’s a good person. Then I became more sure of my feelings when we went to Olympus. I know you wouldn’t approve but the way he stood up to Madame Aphro was just amazing to me, he’s not just a good person but he’d make a strong, confident demigod too. I made a promise with him when he left for the Underworld, I missed him a lot during that time and it was during that time when I fully accepted the fact that I really was falling for him.” Jongin looks at the waves by the shore. “When he came back, I felt so overwhelmed. Then that same day, we met in front of the lake and talked. We shared our first real kiss and that was the moment where I just knew that I really am in love with him.” 

 

Ares simply smiles. “That’s lovely, it’s been a while since I heard a good love story.” he chuckles. “I’m happy for you, son.” 

 

“That’s all I ever wanted right from the start, for you to be happy for me.” Jongin says. 

 

“I hope it’s not too late.” 

 

Jongin bites off a scoff. “Weren’t we having a heart to heart talk just now? We’re cool.”

 

They stayed outside for about an hour or two more. It's been a while since Jongin spent this much time with his father and it's very refreshing.  Ares suddenly receives a text not long after. They don't really use phones in Olympus or camp but they usually use them when they're on Earth. 

 

"Dite texted." Ares says. "She says we should pick up some food for us then medicine for Sehun." 

 

"What kind? Did she mention how Sehun is doing?" 

 

"He has a bad headache, that's all." Ares replies. 

 

"Well, I think we passed by a drugstore earlier. Let's buy the medicine first." Jongin says. 

 

After finding the drugstore and buying medicine, they went to a restaurant next to order food to go. "Dite and I will buy groceries tomorrow morning, this will do for tonight." Ares says. 

 

"I think Sehun would like that." Jongin says. "Madame Aphro cooking for him would be nice." 

 

"I'm sure she'd love to do that for Sehun too."


 

Stepping back into their resthouse was a bit surprising. The place is still practically covered with Sehun's pheromones. The sweet scent is milder now compared to earlier but it's still intoxicating nonetheless. 

 

Sehun and Aphrodite were both in the living room. Jongin found the sight endearing. Sehun is all wrapped up in a blanket while resting his head on his mother's lap. The goddess is watching a movie while Sehun is asleep. 

 

"Is he alright?" Ares asks. 

 

"Yes, he's feeling better now." Aphrodite replies as she Sehun's hair with a fond smile on her face. "He's been resting the whole time." 

 

"We have the medicine and the food." Jongin tells her. "Do you know why he's like this though?" 

 

"He was forced to forget his memories so now he's starting to recover them." Aphrodite replies. "These are the side effects." 

 

Jongin sighs in relief. "That's good, I thought he was sick or something." 

 

Sehun stirs from his position on the couch. His eyes slowly flutter open as he stretches out. For some reason, Jongin couldn't stop looking at him. It's like witnessing a flower blooming. 

 

"Calm down, you're literally in front of his mom." Ares lightly punches Jongin's shoulder. 

 

Jongin gives him a weak glare but he then notices that Aphrodite was looking at him too. "I-I have no bad intentions, it's just that… it's--"

 

Aphrodite chuckles. "That's alright. I can't blame you." 

 

Sehun wasn't paying attention to anything. Instead, he slowly sits up and rubs his sleepy eyes. "Jongin and Master Ares are here… welcome back." he grumbles. 

 

Aphrodite stands up. "I'll let you two catch up. Be in the dining area in ten minutes." 

 

With that, she pulls Ares towards the dining room. Sehun smiles at him and makes space for him to sit on the sofa. 

 

"How was your day?" the son of Aphrodite asks once he's settled down. 

 

"I had a talk with my dad," Jongin shrugs. "We were at the beach." 

 

“Is it a serious talk? Was it about us?” he asks. Jongin nods. “I had the same talk with my mother.” 

 

"Guess we finally got their approval huh?" Jongin says. Sehun hums in agreement. "Took them long enough." 

 

"Better late than never." Sehun scoots closer to Jongin's side. "By the way, I have to tell you something." 

 

They were sitting side by side with barely any space between them. Jongin turns to look at him and his senses are suddenly flooded with Sehun's addicting scent. "What is it?" Jongin manages to ask.

 

"I got some of my memories back." Sehun whispers. 

 

"Really?" Jongin grins. "What did you remember?" 

 

"Our kiss by the lake," Sehun starts. "That time you protected me from a son of Zeus and your father walking in on us in your cabin." 

 

Jongin laughs. "That's a start." 

 

"The side effects though. I really felt like crap this morning." Sehun grumbles.

 

"It must have been awful. I wish I was the one taking care of you." 

 

"That's fine. We both got to spend time with our parents. It's all new to me… having a mother, that is. When my father died, nursing myself back to health alone was the worst so having her with me earlier was comforting." 

 

Jongin smiles at him and kisses him on the forehead. Sehun playfully pushes him away, heat rising to his cheeks as his eyes glimmer like they usually do. It's a sight that Jongin always enjoys seeing. 

 

“Hey, if I suddenly remember something do I have the permission to tell you about it so you can confirm it?” Sehun asks. 

 

Jongin nods. “Of course, why are you even asking me that?”

 

The son of Aphrodite narrows his eyes at him. “Really? Even if I have to wake you up from your sleep? Or what if you’re busy with something else?”

 

“I’ll be stuck here with you for a week so I won’t really be busy, you know?” Jongin snorts. “If I’m asleep, wake me up. If I’m in the shower, feel free to come in.” 

 

Sehun giggles. “I hope I recover all my memories by this week.” 

 

“Oh trust me with the way your powers are moving nowadays, you will.” Jongin muses. “You are so much more powerful than you think.”

 

“Well I do remember asking Kris before about how my targets feel whenever I use my powers on them.”

 

“What did he say?” 

 

“He said it makes him want to give me whatever I want.” 

 

Jongin an eyebrow before nodding in agreement. “Yeah, that’s pretty much it.” 

 

“Is that power actually useful?” Sehun suddenly asks. Jongin looks at him to listen. “Look, other demigods have these skills that set them apart. Baekhyun is smart, Chanyeol can forge weapons, sons of Zeus can use electricity then you have these leadership skills and you have your powers too. Mother wants to give me responsibilities but what can I exactly do?” 

 

“Well with looks and powers like that, anything.” Jongin shrugs. “Being a demigod doesn’t exactly mean that you have to have these extravagant powers and all. By extravagant, I mean powers that we can actually see just like those in movies and storybooks. You’re a son of Aphrodite, your powers are not meant to be flashy but you are powerful and you have powers that others would die to have.” 

 

“Will you be fine with that though?” Sehun grins cheekily. “What if I’m given the responsibility to use my powers on other people?” 

 

“It’s fine.” Jongin scoffs. “They’re weak losers anyway. They’ll easily fall for your tricks without you lifting a finger so you don’t really have to put much effort.” 

 

“You won’t get jealous?” 

 

“No, because you’re just doing your responsibilities.” Jongin answers. “It’s part of your powers, I can’t restrict you from doing that because it will help you become a better demigod.” 

 

Sehun fakes a pout. “You’re too perfect, I kind of want you to get jealous.” 

 

“You saw how I reacted to the son of Kratos the other day, it’s unavoidable sometimes.” Jongin huffs.

 

“I kind of miss it, actually.” Sehun says as he leans against Jongin. “I miss being Wu Shixun.” 

 

“Would you go back to that life then?” Jongin asks as he absentmindedly nuzzles against Sehun’s hair. 

 

“It’s wrong though.” Sehun says. “But at the same time I know that there are still a lot of corrupted men out there. I wonder if someone would ever give them a taste of their medicine like I did.” he chuckles. 

 

“They’ll get their karma. You don’t have to worry.” Jongin assures. 

 

“I still miss the thrill of tricking clueless, older men.” Sehun snickers. “It was fun while it lasted.”

 

“Fun until I came along and ruined it for you?” Jongin jokes.

 

Sehun rolls his eyes. “You know exactly what you did, Mister Kim.” 

 

“You mean lead you into my trap, have with you, bring you to Olympus and have you fall in love with me?” 

 

"That and so much more." Sehun winks.  



 

Their parents call them to eat dinner right after that so they head to the dining room. Eating with your boyfriend and his mother together with your father--who happens to be dating your boyfriend's mom--is a bit awkward but it's something that he and Sehun have to deal with. 

 

"Do you two have any plans for the week?" Ares suddenly asks. 

 

Jongin and Sehun exchange glances. "If Sehun gets better, I'll take him out." Jongin answers. 

 

"How about you two?" Sehun queries without sparing a glance at the god and goddess. "Any plans?" 

 

"The purpose of this trip is for all four of us to spend time together." Aphrodite clears up. "Besides, I won't be leaving you until you've gotten better." 

 

"I'll be fine." Sehun assures. "It's no longer a problem for me if you two see each other." he looks over at Ares. "Take care of my mom." 

 

"As you wish, kiddo." Ares gives him a lopsided smile. 


 

Once they were done eating, Jongin and Sehun went to their room with the assurance that Sehun does not feel like crap anymore and that Jongin can handle him in case Sehun's pheromones go out of control again. 

 

"So how is day one?" Jongin asks as he changes into more comfortable clothes. 

 

Sehun is already tucked in the bed, subtly enjoying the sight in front of him. "It was a pretty bad morning but things have gotten better." 

 

Jongin picks up a simple shirt and strips down onto his boxers before turning the lights off and settling himself on the bed. 

 

After a few moments of silence, Sehun stirs. "You're doing this on purpose, aren't you?" he whines. 

 

"What?" Jongin groans. "It's comfortable like this and it wasn’t too long ago when you went on commando when you were sleeping next to me." he grunts as he scoots closer to Sehun's side. "Damn… you smell nice." he comments. 

 

"Don't come any closer or else it will get worse." Sehun warns him. 

 

"By worse do you mean you'll smell even better? Because that's totally fine with me." Jongin enthusiastically says as he moves closer. 

 

Sehun laughs as he hits him with a pillow. Jongin continued to by invading his personal space while Sehun struggled to push him away. Sehun suddenly winces when he recalls another memory, the memories always come with splitting headaches but at least he no longer feels the need to throw up. 

 

"You okay?" Jongin stops his shenanigans to ask him out of concern. 

 

"Restrainers…" Sehun mumbles. 

 

"Huh?" 

 

"I remember you tying me up with restrainers just to prove that your feelings were genuine." Sehun says. 

 

"Oh?" Jongin smirks. "Do tell me in detail what you remembered." 

 

Sehun flushes. "Do I have to?" 

 

"I thought you wanted me to confirm them for you?" Jongin teases. 

 

"It's embarrassing." Sehun huffs. "But you did tell me that you'll be sure to me next time.”

 

“You don’t sound so embarrassed now.” Jongin snickers, he rolls over the bed until he’s on top of Sehun. “Now… about that last part…” he trails off. 

 

Sehun gulps, his eyes fixated on Jongin’s lips. Jongin leans down while Sehun bites his lip. To his surprise, Sehun shoves him off right when their lips are about to touch. “What was that for?!” he yelps. 

 

Sehun laughs at him. “My mother and your father are downstairs. I will not have with you right now.” 

 

“Oh come on, we’ll be quiet.” Jongin complains. 

 

“Jongin, it’s not about the noise. They’ll find out now matter what because of our pheromones.” Sehun points out. “They’re literally gods.” 

 

Jongin groans in frustration before getting comfortable on his side of the bed. “Last time we ed, you were still Wu Shixun.” 

 

“Just bear with it. One week with our parents, then it’s all over.” the son of Aphrodite says with a yawn. “We can cuddle, if you want.” he suggests. 

 

“Unless you want me to wake up with a raging hard on, it’s best to put a pillow between us.” Jongin scoffs. Sehun laughs in amusement before putting one pillow in between them. 

 

“Good night Jongin.” Sehun says with a laugh. 

 

“Good night.” Jongin grumbles. 






 

Jongin was basically counting down the days as the rest of the week went by. Spending more time with their parents became pretty… normal for them. Hermes calls on them from time to time to see how they are holding up. Sehun has also been recovering more of his memories and it has been completely adorable on how he’d immediately tell Jongin about the things he remembers. Aside from their parents, things are pretty much normal for them right now. 

 

But surprisingly, spending time with their parents isn’t all that bad. Ares sounded so curious when he wanted to know more about Sehun and his conning on Earth. Meanwhile Aphrodite was asking Jongin about his powers and responsibilities too. 

 

It was their last day before they returned to Olympus and they were spending the last night seated right by the shore of the beach. They couldn’t go at broad daylight because Aphrodite attracts way too much attention. 

 

So now here they are, at the beach at night, a campfire in front of them… not their typical weekend. “Ares and I have to tell you two something.” Aphrodite says.

 

Sehun nearly drops the hotdog sandwich he is currently eating. “Oh god, please don’t tell me that you two plan to get married.”

 

“What? No!” Aphrodite snorts. “We actually agreed to break up.”

 

“What?!” Both Jongin and Sehun ask in unison. 

 

"It's exactly as you heard, we broke up." Ares repeats. 

 

"All four of us were together this whole time, when… why?" Sehun couldn't believe it

 

"We talked last night and decided it's for the best. I know the two of you are doing your best to be okay with it but we can see how much it bothers you." Aphrodite explains. 

 

"We are… okay with it." Sehun mutters. 

 

"You were so awkward around me yesterday that you nearly called me dad." Ares deadpans. 

 

"Well it's not like you're just my uncle either." Sehun shudders. 

 

"See what I mean?" Aphrodite says knowingly. 

 

"Sorry, you can't blame me for thinking that it's weird." Sehun groans. 

 

"It's alright. Besides, it's a mutual decision for Ares and I anyway. We have already decided on it. It's not just for you and Jongin's sake, we're just better off like this." Aphrodite assures. 

 

Sehun frowns. "Aren't you two happy together?" 

 

"Honey, we are happy together. But some things just aren't really meant to be. Ares and I are better off as star-crossed lovers." she smiles.

 

"Remember when you said that love and war cannot go together?" Sehun asks. "Do you still think it's the truth? What if the same thing applies to Jongin and I?" 

 

The goddess shakes her head. "That was just me convincing myself that you and Jongin aren't meant to be." 

 

"Have you met Harmonia?" Ares suddenly interjects.

 

"She's the goddess of harmony… no, I haven't met her." Sehun replies. 

 

"She's your sister." Ares says. "And Jongin's too." 

 

Sehun blinks. "Oh… why are you telling me this?" 

 

"You're worried about love and war not going together but look, together love and war created harmony.” Ares added. “Things may not have worked out for your mother and I but things might turn out better for you and Jongin.” 

 

Sehun smiles then he breaks into a giggle. “I see that Jongin got the sweet talking from you.” Jongin rolls his eyes at that. “But on a serious note, thanks. I will keep that in mind.” 

 

“I really do mean it though, I think the two of you would be amazing together.” Ares says. “In fact, we’ve been talking about the responsibilities. Once things have settled, the two of us have some things planned for you.” 

 

Jongin's ears perk up. "What do you mean? Sehun still has some tasks to do and I still have a batch of newbies to train." 

 

"We'll coordinate with the other Olympians about that. Don't think about it too much yet, it will take some time before we finalize it." Aphrodite says. 




 

Aphrodite and Ares head back to the house first. It's their last night after all, it's their last chance to have alone time like this. 

 

"Do you think they'll be alright despite breaking up?" Sehun asks.

 

"They'll be fine. They had their chance and they called it off mutually. At least there are no ill feelings anymore." Jongin replies.

 

Sehun smiles giddily. "The next time a child of Ares and Aphrodite fall in love, they won't have to go through the same trouble that we did." 

 

"That's all because of you." Jongin says. 

 

"Us." Sehun corrects. "It's because of us." 

 

Jongin mirrors the smile on his lover's face. "Things are finally going back to normal tomorrow." 

 

"More like starting to get normal." Sehun snorts. Jongin laughs with him. "I can't wait. I think I went through a lifetime of stress throughout this whole ordeal." 

 

"Me too. I just want us to be a normal couple… go on dates, sneak out at night, fool around…" Jongin shrugs. “I want to do all those things with you.”

 

Sehun's eyes twinkled again upon hearing Jongin's words. Jongin takes Sehun's hand and kisses the ring on his finger. “I’d love that.” 


 

Jongin could not ask for more.