Chapter 1

You Against Pearl, Gold, Money, and Kimchi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    After a successful photoshoot for VOGUE magazine, Park Chanyeol decided to call it quits and head back straight home. He did not mind the invitation he got from his peers for a late night celebration. He excused himself by saying, “Sorry, my lover wouldn’t like taking care a drunk Chanyeol. You guys know how bad I end up. It’s a pass.”

    He received booing comments that ended up with whistles and loud chuckles. Chanyeol’s peers understood anyways; they already knew how dreadful it was anyways to see the young man in his drunken state.

    Jang Seho, Chanyeol’s manager, bade the model a farewell. “Say hi to Baekhyun for me,” he said, yawning. “Been a while since I saw him.”

    “Sure,” Chanyeol replied. “I’ll see you in three days, manager.”

    It was 11:39 in the evening when the model arrived in his simple yet luxurious apartment. The warm dim lights of the lamp contrasted the dark living room, leading Chanyeol’s eyes to the man sleeping on the ashen-like color of the sofa. Slowly, he walked towards his lover and sat down for a minute, taking in the beauty of the sleeping male. 

    “Baekhyun,” he whispered, carefully patting on to his cheeks. “Baek, baby, wake up.”

    “Aiyah…” Baekhyun squirmed. “Ni hen naorende! Bi zui, bi zui!(1)”

    Chanyeol stifled his laughter and opted to smile widely. Seeing Baekhyun acting up and speaking in Chinese was something the model got used to, but he barely understood a thing. Chanyeol wished he took his hanja lessons seriously when he was in his eighth grade. Maybe he could by then understand and talk to Baekhyun in Chinese.

    Byun Baekhyun—no, Bian Boxian—grew up in mainland China after all.

    “Baby, it’s Chanyeol. As much as I love to talk to you in Chinese, do know that I can barely understand a thing.” Chanyeol squished his lovers cheeks and gave him three pecks. “Wake up, babe.”

    Baekhyun, rubbing his eyes, sat straight and gave his lover a hug. “Chanyeollie,” he cutely whispered on Chanyeol’s neck. “I missed you, baobei.(2)”

    “I missed you too, baby.”

    The two decided to stay up late, watching action movies in Netflix while cuddling. Additional smooches and giggles were included also included. “Baobei, what did you do today?”

    Baekhyun looked up to see Chanyeol’s face. While Chanyeol tried to count the things he had done for the day, his petite lover could not help but be mesmerized by the beauty of Chanyeol’s face. The latter’s soft monotonous humming also brought out the iness in him. Gulping, Baekhyun sat on the model’s lap. This cut off Chanyeol’s reverie, and he was confused with his lover’s action.

    “Baek—oomph!”

    Baekhyun kissed Chanyeol while ing his white polo, slowly feeling the warmth emitted from the broad chest. It took about three seconds for Chanyeol to return to his normal state and give the same passion to their lip-locking. The model’s hands rested on Baekhyun’s waist, his hands moving up and down. Baekhyun gave one last hard kiss before he reluctantly let go. 

    “Sorry, you were hot for a moment. I can never resist you, you know that.” He said, panting.

    Chanyeol chuckled with the comment, giving his lover a peck on the nose. “When did you ever not give that as an excuse?”

    “I don’t know, probably never?”

    Chanyeol just laughed.

    “I’m just stating the truth, baobei!” 

    Chanyeol continued to run butterfly kisses on Baekhyun’s face, whispering I love you’s after each action. They remained in their position up until Chanyeol notices that Baekhyun was drifting back to sleep again. The latter rested his head on the shoulde

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter