Chapter; O5

We Got Married, But I Want A Divorce. {HIATUS}

"So what should we do tonight?" i asked shoving ice cream down my throat, trying to be very un-lady like. Which worked since Taemin gave me a disgusted face. Right now we were filming for our second episode.

"It's up to you babe." he said smirking. "How about a...date?"

I choked on my ice cream and sat straight up. A date? We haven't been on a date since the first month we were actually together. I remember it like it was yesterday. We went to soccer field. Oh yes Gong Minji loves soccer! so does Taemin, it's his favorite sport. We were playing against each other, just a fun little game. I remembering running into him and then we were both on the floor laughing.

That day we both had our first kiss. Strange right? Back then Taemin was actually as innocent as i am now. "Well if that's okay with you." i said getting up grabbing my shoulder bag.

"I'll pick the place." He smiled and grabbed my hand. Which made me lose my breath and blush. Oh god i was cursed with the 'Gong face'. The 'Gong face' was a horrible disorder where we literally blush at everything. Everything.

They filmed us walking hand and hand down the street, at first i was a little uncomfortable and tense. Taemin could defiantly feel my tense-ness. He started rubbing the top of my hand with his thumb. I gulped, trying to make myself comfortable, curse my awkward-ness!

We turned the corner and came face to face with a...mall? "Taemin, w-what are we doing here?" i asked shaking his arm.

"Shopping." he looked down at me and grinned. I looked away fast before he could see my 'Gong face'.

I stopped walking trying to get out of his grip. "I-I didn't bring any money." Why was i acting like this? Your Gong Minji for christ sakes! To be honest i hate attention. Hate it. I'm grateful for being the least popular in 2ne1. But lately i've been gaining attention. Gong Minji is becoming a woman, hell yea i am. It's about time.

"I want to buy you something." Taemin smiled, fake smile of course. His camera smile.

I blew my bangs out of my face, i wasn't getting out of this.

Are you wondering why we aren't acting like we just met each other, or pretending to be awkward? Well, news came out that we were real good friends back then, so me a Taemin decided to act cool in front of the camera. I just thanked god that the news wasn't that we used to date. That would have been hell!

Taemin dragged me to hat store. He was playing with me. I love hats and he knows it.

Minzy 0. Taemin 1.

Maybe i should play back? He grabbed a green hat with a wicked design on it. I loved it. Oh yes! I'm absulotuley playing back. "Aw, it looks like a child would like that." i pointed to the hat he was wearing.

He hates when people don't call him a man. I could see his face in dissappiontment, when i said that. I mentally smirked to myself. "I'm kinda thristy." i said fanning myself with my hand.

"But we just had ice cream." he said, annoyed.

"Oppa, i want banana milk." i said in a sweet voice. I knew everyone at YG will be making fun of me, when they see this episode. Hell, i'll be regretted this when i see it. I cringed when i said 'oppa', i hate that word. It's just so girly.

Taemin was shocked that i said that, for two reasons. First, i never say 'oppa'. Secondly he loves banana milk. And well...i hate it. He face showed a smirk. He knows im messing with him too.

"Fine, Minzy-ah. I'll get you banana milk." i laughed to myself, then stopped when he said, "Only if you finish it all." it was his turn to smirk.

***

Oh dear god, what have i got myself into? I looked down at the cup of banana milk on the table. "Well, are you gonna drink." i looked up at Taemin who's his down.

"Y-yes." i said and picking the cup of evil up. Well here goes nothing. i held my breath while drinking it. Surprisingly i didnt spit it out. I actually let myself taste it. and i didn't tast bad. It was actually very...good? "Thank you, it was very good." i smiled at Taemin.

Minzy 1. Taemin 1.

 

***

"Where are we going know?" i asked completely annoyed. He said he was going to buy me something at the mall, but never did.

After the banana milk incident, he dragged me out of the mall, like it was burning down. I also apoligized to the milk, that i called evil. What? I felt bad. "I promise you'll like it." he slipped his arm around my shoulders. I scoffed.

We were walking in silence until he said something. "So i was thinking..."

"Go on." i said looking at him. My heart skipped a beat. We were both looking at each other. My eyes on his. It reminded me that we aren't together anymore.

I really don't remember went wrong with our relationship. Maybe it was because he changed a bit and it our relationship felt...off. I think we just needed a little break, but i don't know why we hate eachother. Well, i have reasons to hate him. But Taemin? No reasons what-so-ever to hate me. I felt tears come to my eyes, and i was the first one to end our little eye contest.

"What were you saying?" i asked again.

"Oh, yea..um." he rubbed the back of his neck, awkwardly. "Nevermind."

We continued walking and we turned the corner. My mouth flung opened, stunned. That little bastard. Right infront of me was the soccer field we had our first kiss on.

Minzy 1. Taemin 2.

 

I'm gonna kick his !

 

_________________________

I'm bacccck again! Sorry my life has been crazy for the past couple weeks.

I may only be able to update here and there, i cant help it. i'm so sorrrry.

Anyway i was thinking about doing a POV for Taemin. i dont know.... btw sorry if there is any mistakes.

Oh! and one of my good friends made a new story, can you please check it out?

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/227356/playing-the-jealousy-game-bangyongguk-hyuna-junhyung-myungsoo-romance-zico-fakerelationship

Once agian i'm sorry! but please subscribe and comment, i love comments!

-smileey