Chapter; O3

We Got Married, But I Want A Divorce. {HIATUS}

"I saw the first episode." Bom told me, taking a sip of her coffee. "You can kind of tell you guys can't stand each other."

"Yeah, but we- I can't help it."

"Listen, Minzy..." she said sitting down at the local park bench. "I know what happened between you two but it's over now." Okay i kind off lied, Bom is the one and only person who knows about my 'secret relationship' with Taemin. "I think you should stop with the mean girl attitude, and act like your friends or sunbaes. Because we all know, your just giving him what he wants."

"And what is that?" i said looking at her.

"He likes girls who are y to him." she took another sip, while looking forward. "Which is sick to me."

Bom was like a mother to me, a best friend. I know everything about her, she knows everything about me. I know many people think me and CL unnie are close, but CL isn't a person you should talk to about relationships. She likes to work to much, while me and Bom are enjoying our lives. Bom was someone special to me a role model.

"I guess your right, i was just being stubborn." i said taking a sip of my coffee. "It's just...i can't explain how much this one person can annoy the hell out of me, it's like he's the ing devil."

"There could be an upside to this." she said standing up, me following her actions. "But first you just have to see if he gets jealous or not."

"Oh! That reminds me, I saw Amber the other day. She said Sulli was jealous that i am 'married to Taemin." She pointed to me, "That's a good thing, now she'll annoy the hell out of Taemin."

"How would i get Taemin jealous?" i asked opening the door to our apartment.

She looked up as if she was thinking, tapping her chin. "Two words."

I gave her a questionable look. "Jay Park."

"W-why him?" i questioned.

"Well for one thing he did say he liked you the most out of 2ne1, plus he seems like a catch." she wiggled her eyebrows.

"No."

She looked at me sharp.

"Bom he's as old as you!" i said my voice cracking. Not until after i said it, i noticed it came out wrong. "Not that your old or anything." i said trying to cover it up.

"No he's only seven years older than you." she scoffed. "And just for calling me old your buying me corn!"

 

_____________

 

"Whos your ideal type Minji-shi?" the interviewer asked.

"Everybody knows i do like Usher, but thats not going to happen." i smiled.

"She like someone who has style and swag." CL unnie said.

"Someone like Jay Park." Bom blurted

I looked at Bom with my eyes as big as Jupiter. She looked at me and just smiled. "Don't you Minzy-ah?" she asked giving me a 'im helping you out look.'

"Umm, n-neh. He has a lot of swag, and n-not to mention he is a very good dancer." i tried to come up with some answers right on the spot.

I could see it now. The internet filled with "Breaking News! 2ne1's Minzy likes Jay Park, whats their couple name going to be? JayZ? MinJay?" or "What's her husband going to think of this?"

I guess this could be a good thing. To find out if Taemin could get jealous or not, but i guess im just going to have to find out tomorrow."Sorry but we're out of time, see you next week with today's new rookie group B.A.P." the interviewer said.

We got our stuff, bowed multiple times, and took a couple pictures. It was a;ready 9pm and i needed some rest because tomorrow was going to be a long day. First there is music bank, than another interview, practice with Duek, and then off to the recording with Taemin. Oh gosh it was going to be a long day. "Sorry." Bom said as we got into the van.

"No, it's fine. I think i deserve it for calling you old." i joked nudging her with my elbow.

"Shut up kid. Now tomorrow if Taemin says anything wrong or disrespectful to you," she said waving her finger around. "Tell him nonna will have a talk with him."

I laughed and threw on my hood, to get ready for a little nap. "I will unnie, i will."

_____________

IM BACK!!!!!!

I got my new laptop last week, but i am so busy with track&field i have no time to myself. Please make me happy and comment, i love comments! More comments more updatess <3

Also subscribe :D