Chapter O2

We Got Married, But I Want A Divorce. {HIATUS}

1, 2, 3, Action!

I was supposed to walk elegantly out of my apartment and look at the pink horrifying mail box. Look inside and give a big fake smile and act like I’m surprised. I wasn’t supposed to turn around yet, so they can shot my body from the back going slowly up my heels, then legs, to my back, then to my head. So the MC’s could guess who I was.

It didn’t work that way. They knew it was me right from the start.

“1, 2, 3, Action!”

I walked out of my apartment, with a limp like one of them gangsters. I walked right passed the pink mail box, pretending to forget about it. Then walked backwards as if I didn’t know it was there. I looked inside and got out the envelope. “Congratulations! We would like to announce that you will get married. But to see your soon-to-be husband you have to follow those foot prints to the black van near the street.” I said out loud. Was that last sentence supposed to be funny? Oh, right…it’s Korea. Forgot.

I can picture it now, after I say that sentence, the MC’s will ask questions and burst into fits of laughter. For example it will go something like this. “It sounds like a e is trying to kidnap her, and of course a van will be in the street!” Ha Ha Ha.

Let’s just say I wasn’t in a very good mood this morning. I didn’t have my morning coffee, I woke up late, and Bom unnie wouldn’t get out of the shower. The PDs told me to stay still so they can film my body from behind.

It would consist of my white, blue, and yellow Addias. My Black jeans with the zippers everywhere and my oversized Jeremy Scott panda shirt. Not to mention I had one of my favorite snap back flat hats on. The one with the spikes! Not what everyone was expecting right? I shrugged my shoulders and started to skip to the black e van. The TV would have little “Kekeke” icons around me.

I got to the van and to my surprise it was my manger. I sighed out loud and the radio. It blasted our new song that we haven’t promoted yet, Ugly. I looked around the car because from past experiences with 2ne1TV I knew they would install cameras here. I saw one in front of me and did a little peace sign and stuck my tongue out. A little 2ne1 spice to it.

As I arrived to the place where I was to meet my of a husband, I couldn’t help but feel a little…nervous? No, no, no I wasn’t nervous. Well... maybe a little? “Minzy-Ah? We’re here.” My manager said.

I smiled and nodded to him and jumped out of the car. Already there were cameras and the PD already in his car. This morning I planned to act sweet and formal to Taemin, like everyone when they first start We Got Married. Like that first awkward meeting.

I walked up to the little café that looked abandoned, shout out to Jay Park. And I took the handle. I took a deep breath. “Minzy you can do this.” I said to myself and opened the door to be hit by a cool breeze and cologne. Taemin’s cologne. He always wore it and I always loved it. He’s trying to with me.

I took of my hat and pulled it on backwards and put on my best fake smile. Here I go. I walked more in, my eyes fixing to the lighting. Then I saw him sitting by himself near the back. I continued to walk, then I guess he heard me because he turned his head and immediately got yup. I covered my mouth like all the girly kpop girls do.

I bowed a couple times. “Annyeong, Minzy-ssi” he said in his innocent voice. When in his mind was probably something like ‘What’s up Minzy, wanna ?’

“Taemin-ssi.” I bowed back. When really I wanted to be like ‘go yourself or get a to do it.’ “Oh!” he said like he had an idea. He turned around and pulled out a seat for me. I smiled and gladly took it. He probably would have pulled it out from under me if there weren’t cameras here. “So Minzy-ssi, I guess you’re my new Wife?” he asked and gave me one of those eye smiles, which people adore. 

I nodded my head giving a smile right back, "I guess so, Taemin-ssi."

"So, i know these shows are new for you since YG Entertainment doesn't usually do this kind of things so i'll guide you through the way." he took a sip of his water.

"Thank you, i appreciate that." i started playing with my fingers. "Now, that we are married...do you want to speak informally?" i asked and looked up at him.

I caught my breath. He was smirking at me raising an eyebrow. He better be careful, that could go on TV. He noticed i stopped breathing so he spoke up. "Sure, i'll go first...How was you day Minzy?"

I let out a deep breath, "My day was fine, how about yours, Taemin oppa?" i smirked this time.

Then we started talking for 15 minutes straight about the same we already know about each other. He told me he loved 2ne1's new songs. I told him he's a very good dancer. He told me i was a good dancer also and we should do a stage together. I told him blah blah blah. And that's what happened.

"Cut!" the PD yelled. "Next recording is next week, thanks everyone." he said.

Me and Taemin both got up and bowed multiple times to the staff. At first i was a little surprised that it was that short. But then i had to understand that there was two other couples they had to smash in the episode.

I quickly made my way out of there avoiding Taemin. I got outside, and let the spring breeze hit me. The feeling of spring made me smile. I started skipping to my van, something i rarely do and got yanked back behind a tree.

"What the hell?" The person swung me around until i was facing him. Taemin. "W-what do you want?" i tried to sound y, but theres something about him.

"Walk with me." he smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist making me swallow hard.

"To where?" i asked putting my hands on his chest to push away. It didn't work out.

"Anywhere, to be alone." he smirked.

Then i got it. "Get the off me." i pushed away almost falling backwards because of a damn stick. "You know your stupid, right?" i yelled at him. "Just go home to your , Sulli."

This time he was a little taken back. He put his hands up as if i was a cop. "Hey, it doesn't hurt to try." he smirked.

I turned away and started walking, "Your never going to change are you?"

"Not for a while baby!" he yelled back.

"Ugh!" i yelled liked one of them preppy girls and yanked opened the door to the van. "Where to Minzy-ah?" my driver asked.

"The gym, i need to get my mind off of some things." I always go to the gym or dance studio to clear my head, it helps me relax.

"As you wish." he smiled to me, which i did back.

I wasn't a 24/7 . Only when i'm near Taemin.

 

______________________

Subscribe&Comment!