Chapter; O4

We Got Married, But I Want A Divorce. {HIATUS}

"Jay Park, huh?"

"Shut it Taemin."

"I'm not worried about it, you're my wife."

"Taemin if you don't shut up, I will ruin your life."

"I'm a better dancer anyway, plus i'm younger than him."

I turned to face him, "I swear to god, i will kick you!" i yelled, thank god no one was in the hallway we we're in. I turned and started walking to my room to get dressed in my stage outfit and make up done.

"I'm hotter too. Not to mention i got a lot of skill in bed-" I turned around in a swift motion kicking him the shin. He gave me a pained face before he put his hands on his leg almost falling. "I told you to stop talking." i shrugged my shoulders. "See you tonight, husband." i smirked and walked away.

Happy with my actions i started skipping, turning the corner i hit someone. "Oh , sorry." i sad patting them on the shoulder. She turned around her hair smacking my face. Sulli. "Watch were your going, fatass."

"Sorr-, wait what did you say?" i said not sure what she really said.

"Watch it." she said giving me a stank face. That's not what she said. I looked down at my body. Yes i did have curves, but i wasn't fat. Was I? "I don't think you said that. What did you really say -"

"Ladies, ladies." i was cut off by Taemin coming up from behind me. When he walking by he wishpered in my ear "You got a hard kick."

He walked striaght to Sulli putting an arm around her shoulders. I raised my eyebrow, was he trying to make me jealous? Ha! "Fighting were we?" he asked.

"No oppa." she smiled up at him.

"Yes." i said bluntly. "Yes, we were."

He smirked at me, "oh." That is all he said. Oh.

I shook my head at him, "Well if you excuse me love birds, i have to get ready for a preformance." I bowed to them. "Good luck with your performances." i walked away from them. "s."

 

"I just don't get how he can be an to me, y'know?" i asked Bom as we were stretching for dance practice, which just happenes to be my favorite practice.

"Maybe he was actually jealous, or mad." she said putting her head half way down to her knee, she wasn't very flexible. "Like you said he went up to Sulli, he was deffiantly trying to make you jealous."

"I don't know what i'm going to do tonight!" i said changing the Sulli subject.

"What do you mean?" she said getting up, stretching her arms.

"When i see him, i will have the aruge to hit him. Like i did today at music bank." i laughed.

She just shook her head, "Remember what i said, Tell Taemin I would talk to him if he did anything stupid."

We ended the conversation when CL, Dara, and the rest of YG dancers walked in to practice 'I Am The Best.' That was my favorite song out of three we performed. Probably because it was the funniest and charsmatic. What was funny about it was, in the begining. Since me and Deuk faced eachother in the begining we would always crack jokes just before i turned to the camera.

He was also really close to me since our 'Go Away' days, but we soon drifted away because we were focusing on Japan and America and never really had time to talk like we used to. He was an older brother i never had. So one who would protect me.

Thats probably why i like 'I Am The Best' the most. I could spend time with Deuk. "Jay Park." Deuk smirked.

"Shut it." Oh god this was going to be like earlier today.

"Y'know i'm actually close with him. We used to dance together." he raised an eyebrow.

"Don't even think about it." i laughed.

______________________________

 

Sorry, really short chapter!

It's just i feel bad making you guys wait! and i'm just so busssy!

I PROMISE next chapter will be really looooong and interesting, i just wanted to give you chapter to ease you guys, sorry loves <3