Chapter; O1

We Got Married, But I Want A Divorce. {HIATUS}

I really don’t have an ideal guy. But all I know is, I absolutely despise guys who are cocky, arrogant, and totally full of themselves.  If someone asked me who my ideal guy was I would have no idea. Of course I like usher and everything, but let’s face it; it’s never going to happen. See, I’m a realist. I know when things will happen, or won’t happen. Love. That’s one example of something that will not happen in my life; well not no more in my life.

Of course I would love to have that in my life. But, I’m too into my career and my dancing reputation. I guess my ideal guy is someone who knows how I feel. Someone who I can relate to, someone who’s just like me. Someone- “Minji-ah… Yo Minzy!” CL screamed over my thoughts.

I quickly took out my ear phones that were blasting with Jay Park’s latest hit ‘Abandoned’. I started listening to him after he said I was his favorite out of 2ne1. I’ve also recently tweeted him; it’s cool to have a fan boy, something I don’t have much often. “What is it unnie?” I asked shifting in my seat to get a better look of her. She had her extensions in her hair that almost touch her , and her red skull jacket that has chains all over it, which I happen to adore. 

“Your turn for make-up.” She paused and looked into my eyes. “You okay? You seem a little out of it.”

“Yeah, I’m just thinking.” I got up and sat in the seat she was sitting in. “Thinking about your marriage.” She smirked at me.

“Ha ha, very funny CL. I just hate him so much.” I scrunched my forehead; thinking about him makes me have headaches.

“Yes, honey. We all know you hate him. But you have to face it and be a good wife, well on TV at least.” She started walking out the door, but stopped. “Oh and if Taemin ever tries something funny, I gotcha back.” I smirked at her and turned to get my make up done. But she’ll never know the real reason why I hate him so much.

 _______

 

When I was finished putting on my stage outfit, which was my black jeans, my addias, and my favorite blue jacket I walked down the hall to get to back stage. As I did this I was greeted by some of my fellow idols. I did what I usually did and bowed but kept my poker face on, because after all I was part of the fiercest girl group, 2ne1. I’m not bragging, we just can’t giggle, or act stupid. That’s just our image.

This was our comeback stage that our fans around the world were waiting for. We were up against F(x), IU, Super Junior, T-ara, Kara, and other idols. I wasn’t that intimidated. I walked by F(x)’s room and saw Amber outside so I greeted her. “Amber unnie, what’s up?” I tapped her shoulder.

She turned to me and took off her glasses. “Oh, Minzy. Hi.” She didn’t smile at all. “W-what’s wrong?” I raised my eyebrow.

“I heard that you’re going to be on ‘We Got Married’.” I nodded still confused. “With you know who…”

I was getting impatient, “Spit it out, Amber.” She looked at me then looked around to make no one was listening.

“Sulli’s a jealous .” She blurted out. “I always knew there was something up with him and her, listen Minzy. He is all an act. His cuteness, his innocence, his fake smile, all a freaking act. Be careful around him.” That’s when I cut her off.

“Oh, believe me I know. I’ll just do the show with him and won’t talk to him outside of recording. It’s a done deal.” I smirked.

“I know his games, Minzy. He plays Sulli all the ing time, then goes and s another .” She laughed. “Just do not fall for him, I mean it. He’s a charmer.”

I started walking away with only 5 minutes until my show; I turned back around to her still walking backwards. “We got married and I already want a divorce!” I laughed back at her.

I turned to start walking to the stage when I got a face full of chest. Taemin’s chest. I looked up, never imaging he would be this tall. “What’s was that Minzy-ssi?” he grinned at me.

I stared at him wanting to smack him in the face. “Don’t be all formal, Taemin.” I swiftly walked beside him. He grabbed my wrist and turned me around. “Why do you hate me so much?” he said with a hint of sarcasm. He looked into my eyes, me seeing nothing but ignorance in them. He defiantly knew why.

“You know why, Taemin.” I yanked my wrist away from him. And started walking once again.

“Why don’t we go back to the way we were?” he yelled.

“Because I don’t want to get cheated on again, plus that was three years ago. Get over it .” I yelled not even looking back. I had to stay strong around him, though inside it tore me up. He’ll change and will regret what he did to me, one day, someday.

“See you later, Wifey.” I could feel him smirk.

My name is Gong Minji and I’m going to be married to my ex-boyfriend. my life. Taemin.

  ____

"1, 2, 3 NOLZA!" we all yelled.

Hate you eheheheheh
I'm fine living without you
I Hate you eheheheheh
I'm fine living without you

My memories with you consist only of memories waiting for you
No matter how much I put up with it and put up with it, it wouldn’t end
I-I- I wanted to hear those words, “I love you”
Your unconcerned love, I grew tired of it 


 

The perfect song for me and Taemin. I hate you.

_____________

Thank you to all my subscribers! Comments would be awesome (:

BTW; i will be making a series of these stories, so if you want you can PM couples you would like to see. This is the first series.  Good luck too me (;