36-Rain

Hana's Random TALE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NO ONE POV

 

"We should play in the rain Naeun Unnie!" Hayoung exclaimed as She sings to The Weather Girls - It's Raining Men.

"Uhh.. uhm.." She doesn't know how to respond to that, without offending the Younger Girl.

Because The very statement made Naeun cringe. Hayoung sat next to her, smiling and giving Her that puppy eyes as usual.

They were having a date, and decided to come back to Naeun's house to watch a movie.

It was decided By Hayoung when They played Rock-Papper-scissor earlier and She lost.

At least She found it interesting, but it was dragging and She was getting bored.

All She wanted to do was to have a make out session with Hayoung like usual, but Hayoung was way to absorbed into the movie and shooed away Her advances, always saying, "Shhhhh, Behave Yourself, Naeun Unnie the movie is getting better."

But now, the movie had ended, the credits coming to a close (even the credits
fascinated the Young Girl.) and that was when Hayoung piped up about the rain.

Naeun had tried to tune out the rain. It had been slapping against the roof and pattering against the window.

It had been coming down since half hour
into the film, and it annoyed the hell out of her.

The constant tat, tat, tat made Her want to scream and pull out Her hair. Was Mother Nature sobbing or something? If there was a Mother Nature Naeun wanted to ask why the weather is terrible.


Naeun heave an exasperated sigh finally got an idea on how to answer Hayoung. "Uhm, why would you want to play in the rain Hayoungie? Also, why would you want to bring me into the rain? You know That's just a torture for Me."

Hayoung's jaw dropped hearing what She said, as if Naeun had just told Her the
biggest secret in the world.

"You… d-don't like rain Naeun Unnie, do You?" She asked with agape.

Naeun nodded Her head, put off by Hayoung's weird behavior, but then again, after dating the girl for Years, Naeun had mostly gotten used of Hayoung's different way of thinking.

"Why not Unnie? It's amazing!" Hayoung exasperated.

"No it isn't. It . It makes you cold, and sick Hayoungie. And then your clothes are ruined, and your hair's all messed up. I don't know how anyone could find that rain is fun, plus thunders and even lightnings occur during rain." Naeun explained her dislike to her girlfriend.

Hayoung's happy demeanor faltered for a second, as Her smile twitched into a small frown for a fraction of a second, but then, without missing a beat, Hayoung was grinning yet again.

"But it's fun Unnie! Really! I thought you liked dark and gloomy stuff the clouds always look like that in the rain." Hayoung inquired thoughtfully.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter