4-Make Me Go Crazy

Hana's Random TALE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Naeun is a supermodel for a long time now, but she thinks that she isn't worth it to become one.

Hayoung is her number one fan who is always there to support her. They are in a relationship for 2 years now.

Hayoung when to watch her girlfriend to cheer her up for her show. She was sitting on the second bench eyes fixed on her phone waiting for the show to start.

Naeun together with her co-supermodel is doing another fashion show that held in a big dome.

"Woohooo!!!" Cheers the crowd when they saw the supermodels coming out the backstage.

She strengthen her posture and looks at the stage she focused her eyes on the familiar figure who walks gracefully in the stage with other supermodels.

She stands up and applause for her girlfriend who just in time glance at her and smile before turning around.

"Marry me Naeun!!" She hears someone shout at her back.

"Be mine Naeun." Another fanboy shouts.

"Naeun you have a hot body, can i have you tonight!!?" The man asked shouting. That got her attention, she turn her head apace glaring at the man.

"Lucky them i didn't bring my staphler with me or else they would go home with a staphler mouth." She muttered furiously.

The fashion show has ended and she went back stage to meet her girlfriend.

"Hayoung-ah here." She heard Naeun say waving at her. She waves back and went to Naeun.

"You did a great job back there." She said grinning with her thump ups.

"Thank you babe." Naeun said giggling seeing her with thumps up while going to her and giving her a hug.

She hugs her back and smile contentedly then suddenly she frowned remembering what the man said.

They broke off the hug after two minutes. "What's with the frowned?" Naeun asked putting her hand on her face and stretch it to make it look like she is smiling.

"I just remember that man who shouts that you have a hot body and that he wants you tonight." She said pissed clenching her fist.

she stared at Naeun from head to toe and notice that she is wearing a y dress showing some of her skin. 

She shakes her head and took off her jacket putting it on Naeun.

"They are just lucky that i didn't have the staphler with me or else they will go home with a staphler mouth." She added holding Naeun's shoulder.

Naeun smile grateful to her protectiveness.

"I love you." naeun said softly smiling at her.

"I lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter