15-You And Me, Me And You

Hana's Random TALE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HAYOUNG POV

It's been a tiring week, for we have a tour in foreign country performing for our fans last week.

I am happy to see that they are still there to support us no matter what.

Yesterday morning We just arrived in seoul from a foreign country, I bid my members goodbye for Me to have rest.

it's night already when I woke up from a nap. I didn't know that I have fallen asleep, I checked the time and saw it was already 7pm.

I texted Naeun to meet Me tonight because I wanted to spend time with Her, glad She agreed to it. So now I am here at Her driveway.

I wonder what She is thinking when She saw me pull in Her driveway, because I caught a glimpse of Her standing at the terrace.

i'm wearing a simple grey shirt, a faded jeans and a sneaker. I get out the car and walked to the maindoor, the door slowly open revealing Naeun in a white v neck shirt a black jeans and a white addidas shoes.

"Hi Hayoungie." She greeted kissing my cheeks. "Where are we going?" She asked holding my left hand.

"Where do you wanna go? Do you wanna go downtown? Or do you wanna go out of seoul?" I asked back a series of question instead of answering her.

she thinks for it for awhile then smirked. "We don't have any schedules for a day. So let's see what we can do. Plus i am fine wherever we go, as long as i am with you." She answered making me blushed, walking to where my car is, and pulled me along with her.

She sit on the front passenger seat putting her seatbelt on. "Let's go." She shouts excitedly. I only shakes my head and step on the gas.

i already told manager oppa and Chorong unnie about it, so they won't be worried and search for us.

i interwined our hand and drive safely. I took her first to a resto to have our dinner first. I don't wanna starve my girl while we're on our trip.

We stop on a famous resto. I put a cap on her and me to disguise ourselves so people won't recognize us or any media. We enter the resto, hand in hand.

"You know i am fine even if you bring me on a cheap resto or on a streetfood stall as long as i am with you." She said looking at the menu. "It's alright Naeunnie, i'll do everything to spoil my girl i want to make you feel how special you are to me." I replied grinning, turning my head to winked at her who blushes to it, then divert my eyes to the menu.

 

We already finished our dinner she went out to wait for me outside while i am paying for our meals and went out. She was waiting for me in the car. "Hey are you fine here? Did you wait that long?" I asked concern putting my seatbelt on.

"No Hayoungie. You just got in time. Thank you for taking me out." She replied smiling at me, i smile back at her.

"No problem. Beside i want to spend more time with you." I sincerely told her. "But we did spend our time together in that foreign country? Didn't we?" She asked her brows knitted in confusion.

"Yeah, but we have restriction on what to do. We can only flirt on stage and not off stage. And the fact that the media where all there to film us is kind of torture for me. plus I can't even hold your hand like this. I have to do a sweet gesture to you discreetly." I answered glancing at her who glanced at me back.

"You're right. I am so tired of hiding our relationship, and pretending to like someone. I just hope one day they accept us when the truth comes out." She sigh looking ahead of us.

i remove my seatbelt and when to hug her to give her comfort. To let her know that we are in this together. "Can you kiss me?" She suddenly spoke, i detached myself from her and gaze at her.

"I am sorry forgot what i said. I know you're sca---" i cut her off by pressing my lips on her lips. It was an innocent kiss that turns into a romantic kiss.

i peck her lips for one last time. "I won't be afraid to take a risk anymore if it's involve you. I'm sorry if you sometimes feel that i avoid you or rejected your sweetness towards me or me being insensitive about your feeling. I just don't want to be selfish now that you're becoming famous too not just as an apink member but as you as solo, making your own name in the industry." I explained. "I always wanted what the best for you Naeunnie i hope you know that." I added avoiding her eyes.

i put my seatbelt on. When i heard her voice. "I know what you are doing Hayoungie, and i am proud of it but sad at the same time, because i know it is hurting you, and you are more worth it for me than anything, please do know about it." She said her voice start to quiver and her eyes become teary.

i smile meeting her eyes. "i know that. Don't worry about me. I can handle myself. Can we just stop talking about this sensitive issue. And let's enjoy our time together." I suggested wiping her tears.

she nods her head and chuckled softly. "Yeah. It's your fault for making me emotional." She slap my arm lightly, i just chuckle to it. she always does that whenever she is happy sad or embarrassed.

i step on the gas and drive out of seoul. I guess we are going to the place where this car could take us.

"Can we get a coffee?" She asked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter