7-Bad Enough

Hana's Random TALE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Naeun doesn't like to date a good person she always reject them she always tell them that she isn't ready to date them, and that she prepares bad guys.

but truth be told her ex is a good person but still end up breaking her heart.

she has a lot of suitor and one of them is Hayoung.

Hayoung is persistent on making her go on a date with her, so she ended up giving in for one date.

even though she said to herself that she won't date a good person but Hayoung is different, she is affectionate towards her, and she knows she likes Hayoung but just in denial about her feelings to the younger girl.

 

 

 

FLASHBACK:

"Naeun ah!! wait up!!" she hears someone call her name, she stop and turn to the direction where someone called her.

she sees a girl younger than her, catching her breath.

"thank you for stopping, i've been calling you, but you didn't hear it so i went after you." the girl explained while catching her breath.

"oh sorry for that i am wearing an earphone i was listening to a loud music, then my phone died that is why i hear you now." she says removing her left earphone.

"Can you go on a date with me?" Hayoung asked sheepishly scratching her head.

"You know you ask me that everyday Hayoung ah, why you don't give up?" She said asking the last part in curiousity.

"Not until you give me a chance, just one date Naeun ah." Hayoung said genuinely hands on her jeans pocket.

"After that i won't bother you anymore." Hayoung added looking down to her shoes.

She thought about it and decided to give Hayoung a chance.

"Alright one date it is. After that you won't bother me anymore." She says making sure about the deal.

"but if you will like the date then you're my girlfriend, from that day on. Deal?" Hayoung said extending her hand for a hand shake.

"alright, deal."  she said smiling taking Hayoung's hand and shake it. 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

now she is in her room preparing for their date. She gave her phone number to Hayoung, but Hayoung didn't text her yet.

She is in the sofa in her living room waiting for her date to pick her up. The doorbell rang, she stood up and fixed her dress before walking to the door.

She open it only to see Hayoung standing there in her casual attire.

"Lets go Naeun ah." She heard Hayoung said walking to her car opening the door for her. She looks at Hayoung questioningly side glancing her.

"If you are expecting me to give you flowers, please don't because i won't." Hayoung said fixing her eyes on the road while starting the engine.

'but you always do gave me flower before this date even happened.' she thought still puzzled of how Hayoung acted just now.

"why didn't you call me? i gave my number to you, for you to call me." she asked turning her head to Hayoung.

"i have a reason, i'll tell you later after we ate." Hayoung replied with a blank expression to her without sparing her a glance.

'what gives?' she mutters looking down at her hand. they ride the car in awkward silence.

they arrived at the resto where Hayoung reserved a table for two. she sees Hayoung sit on the front chair signaling for her to take a sit.

'why doesn't she pull a chair for me like she always does even when i told her not to before this date happened.' she thought looking at Hayoung questioningly.

Hayoung on the side just shrug it off and began looking at the menu.

she shook her head and order her food.

Hayoung on the other side stealing glances at her without her knowledge. they already finish their food, and had rest for a little.

"come on let's go." she heard Hayoung said who is standing up and when to the door. 

'can't you even hold my hands and lead me?' she thought trying not to cry. 

'is this the real you Hayoung ah, why do you have to act so bad?' she added looking at Hayoung's retreating figure.

She started walking to where Hayoung is, and enter the car.

"where are we going?" she asked trying to mask her sadness.

"to my favorite place, and when we arrive there i'll told you everything." Hayoung said bluntly avoiding her stare.

'if this is how to date a bad one, then i don't want it.' she said closing her eyes to stop the tears f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter