2-I'll Love Her Till I Die

Hana's Random TALE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hayoung is a soldier who serves their country. She went on a mission leaving her girlfriend Naeun behind. She promise that she'll come back to propose to her.

 

 

1 year after she finished their mission, she went back to her town surprising her girlfriend to fulfill her promise.

But it was the opposite of what she expected. She went to Naeun's apartment with flowers in her hand, excited to see her girlfriend that she didn't see for a year.

She was half way there, when she sees Naeun making out with a guy. She stood there frozen not able to comprehend what was happening, she drop the flowers to the ground, and tears slowly built in her eyes.

Naeun sees her and went to her way. Naeun was a bit surprise to see her there.

"is this why you don't answer to my letter anymore?" She asked while trying to stop herself from crying.

"have you been cheating on me, while i am away?" she speaks again while palming her face. 

Naeun just stood there thinking of what to say.

"Didn't i promise you that i'll comeback and propose to you?" She added looking at Naeun.

Naeun nods her heads. "But It's been a year Hayoung ah, i thought you won't come back alive." Naeun says closing her eyes, she looks at her intently.

"don't you love me anymore?" She asked voice quivering she looks down at her feet, she knows what her answer is, but she wants to hear it directly coming from Naeun's mouth.

Naeun was taken a back, she doesn't want to hurt Hayoung but she needs to do it so that Hayoung would stop chasing after her.

"I don't love you Hayoung ah.." Naeun says meeting her gaze.

"I've stop loving you a long time ago, please stop chasing me." Naeun added glancing at her before walking away.

She is left there looking at the sky.

'Why did she have to broke my heart just like that.' She thought letting her tears fall.

she went home staring blankly ahead. 'Why did i even survived our mission, if it have to end this way?' she asked herself.

She had arrived to her own apartment and when straight to her room, she change her clothes and went out.

she sees a bar just in town and went there. She spend her whole day drinking her pain away, a little at a time.

But her mind keep drifting off to the memories she had with Naeun.

"I can't even get drunk enough to get her off my mind." she mumbles.

she went home bringing more whiskey with her. She can't even walk properly that she keeps on stumbling on her way.

She reached her home and went directly to her room.

'Why do you have to leave me Naeun ah?' She asked herself, drinking another bottle of whiskey.

She got a paper and wrote on it, She went to her drawer and get her gun there, and went back to her bed.

"Forgive me." she said putting the bottle to her head and pulled the trigger, She finally drank away her memory.

Namjoo who happened to be her bestfriend knows she had come back from her mission when to visit her.

Namjoo arrives at Hayoung's apartment,  and knocks on her door.

"Why is she not answering?" Namjoo asked herself. She rummage in her bag and get the spare key she had that Hayoung gave her.

"Hayoung ah, i heard that you come back already, don't play hide and seek with me." She said walking to the living room.

"Hayoung ah, where are you?" She tried again checking every room. She went to Hayoung's room to check her there.

She slowly open the door, she gasps and put her hand in .

She found Hayoung with her face down on the pillow.

"Hayoung ah!!" She screams running fast towards Hayoung.

"No! No! Why did you do this!?" She cried looking at Hayoung's body.

She found a note just beside Hayoung that said.

"i'll love her till i die." She shed more tears reading it. She knows Hayoung loves Naeun so much, that's why she didn't tell the younger girl that Naeun is cheating on her.

She just can't believe that Hayoung found it that way and would do this.

She knows her bestfriend is su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter