2.

Sudden Confession

Sungjong POV

 

Class went by fast, like it usually did but this time I didn't hear anything that the teacher had to say ebfore I was to distracted, looking out the window and thinking about Myungsoo. I'll just ask Sungyeol if I can borrow his notes.

After I had finished packing up my stuff, I turned towards the back to see Myungsoo at his desk asleep. 

I chuckle as I start to walk over to him. When I am in front of him, I sit down in the chair in front of him and admire his sleeping face. He looks so cute right now, I like it. 

I was still sitting there, letting him get some sleep, when a group of girls came over to me.

"What are you doing?" They ask me, folding their arms.

"Huh? What do you mean?" 

"I meant exactley what I said. What are you doing? Why are you sitting here staring at Oppa? Are you like a stalker or something?"

"Stalker? I'm his boyfriend." 

She scoffs at that. "Boyfriend?" She says before she grabs the front of my shirt and pulls me out of the chair. 

"You must be dellusional, Our oppa is not gay but even if he was, he wouldn't choose you out of all the boys he could have, So just go run along and play with your friends." She said, turning me towards the door and was about to push me, when I felt an arm around my waist, pulling me back against someones chest. 

"What are you doing, touching what's mine?" I hear the person holding me growl. 

When I look up, I see Myungsoo behind me and he doens't look too happy.

"What?" All of the girls exclaim.

"Are you stupid? I know you heard me. I said, what are you doing, touching what's mine? I don't think I ever gave you permission to do that." He tells them as he wraps both of his arms around my waist, and I lean back into his warm chest. 

"This boy right here is mine. He told you the truth, I am gay and he is my boyfriend. Don't believe me?" He challeneged them, before doing somehting that surprised me. He grabbed my chin and lifted it up, staring into my eyes before leaning in close and placing his lips onto mine. I was momentarily shocked before I responded to his kiss, throwing my arms around his neck and deepening the kiss.

We pulled apart but I kept my arms locked around his neck and snuggled into the crook of his neck.

"Need anymore proof." Myungsoo said with a smirk. 

The girls didn't say a word before turning and leaving the classroom.

When they were gone, my face heated up and I pressed my fingers to my lips. When I looked up, I saw that myungsoo was stareing at me. 

"T-that was my first kiss." I confessed, my face getting red. 

"Oh. I'm sorry that I ended up taking your first kiss in this kind of a situation." He said.

"No No, its ok, as long as it's you it's ok." 

He gripped my waist and placed a kiss onto my forehead. 

"Oh yeah." he said pulling away. "Can you text Dongwoo telling him to go to the dance room right now?" 

I cocked my head and looked at him in confusion. 

"Why?"

"You know hoya right?" I nod "Well he likes dongwoo." My eyes get wide in shock. "And he is finally going to confess to him."

With that, I quickly pull out my phone and tell dongwoo to go to the dance room. 

When its sent, I tilt my head back in relief. 

"Ah~ Finally." 

"Huh? what do you mean?" Myungsoo asked, looking confused.

"Dongwoo hyung likes Hoya." This time it was his turn for his eyes to get wide. 

"really?"

"yeah. I have been trying to get him to confess to hoya for what feels like forever. ah. I'm so happy right now." I said smiling.

"That's good." He said, taking my hand and grabbing my back as we make our way out of the room. 

"What do you think about getting some ice cream?" He asked, I jumped up and down in excitment at the thought 

"Yeah yeah yeah."

He chuckled before ruffling my hair. Pouting, I fix my hair. 

"Cute."

"I'm not cute!"

He didn't say anything to that, all he did was laugh and continue to walk. 

"Hey, Wait for me." I said, running to catch up with him.

 

DongWoo pov

My phone dinged, indicating that I had a message.

From:Sungjong

Hyung~ Go to the dance room now,ok? 

Huh? Dance room? Why?

To:Sungjong 

Dance room? Why?

From:Sungjong

Aish. Just go hyung, ok? or else I will get mad. 

To: Sungjong

Ok ok. I'll go. 

From:Sungjong 

:D good luck hyung~

 

Good luck? Boy, he is weird.

Well, Looks like I have to make a pit stop at the dance room before I go to practice. Woosang hyung will understand if I'm a litlle late. 

I walk down the hall and open the door to the dance room, they lights were off though so I reached over and quickly turned them on, I', scared of being in a dark room.

When light flooded the room, I saw someone sitting on the floor but I couldn't see who it was.

"Um... Excuse me?... I was told to come to the dance room...?"I said as I walked towards the boy.

The boy then got up and brushed off his pants. When he turned around, I gasped. 

Hoya was standing there, staring at me. 

Why is Hoya here? Oh god, What do I do? 

I look down, just to see that he was in a tank top and I couldn't help but to gulp at the sight of his muscles.

, This isn't good, I can't stay in the same room as him, the guy I like, when he is in a tank top. 

"Um....Uh.. Sorry for disturbing you... I was told to come here... I-i'll leave you alone now." I said to him before turning towards the door.

"I know. I'm the one who asked Sungjong to call you here." I heard him say behind me, I freeze when I hear that. What did he mean?

"Y-you... called f-for m-me to c-come here?" 

"Mhmmm. I wanted to tell you something." He said, walking towards me. 

My heart started beating faster as he got closer.

When he was right in front of me, I felt like my heart was going to burst out of my chest.

"w-w-what did y-you w-want to t-t-tell me?" I stutter out. Damnit, Why doesn't my mouth work right now of all times? 

"Promise not to laugh or run away?" He asked, a serious look in his eyes. 

"Y-y-yeah." 

"Well....." he said " I like you." 

W-what did he just say? Did he just say he likes me? 

"W-what?" My mind tried to wrap itself around what he had just said.

"I said I like you. I like you alot and I have liked you for a long time." He says, reaching for my hand. 

But I snatch my hand away and turn to run. Right when I was about to open door when I felt arms circle around my waist and hold me tight.

"You promised not to run." He said into my ear. 

"B-but y-you have to be joking." I say. He has to be, there is no way that he actually likes me back. 

"I'm not joking. It's the truth. Why would you think I'm joking?"

"B-because...." I don't know why but tears are flowing out of my eyes and down my cheeks. "Because how can the guy that I am in love with like me back. It's unusual for two guys to like eachother, That's why I never said anything to you." I reached my hands up to try to wipe the tears away.

All of a sudden he turns me around and cups my face, his thumbs brushing the tears away.

"I'm not joking. I really do like you. and it isn't unusual that we like eachother. We can't control who we like." He said softly. 

Then he leaned in and placed his lips on mine for a sweet short kiss.

Leaning his forehead, he looks me in the eyes. "Will you be my boyfriend?" 

Tears of happiness start to spring to my eyes.

"Yes." I said throwing my arms around his neck and hugging him. 

He wraps his arms around my waist and squeezes me

"You can't even imagine how happy I am now." He says 

 

Hai Guise

so here is the second chapter

and YaDong couple is together! \O/

i hope you guys liked this update

comment and suscribe if you do ^^