1.

Sudden Confession

Sungjong POV

"I love you Sungjong. Will you be my boyfriend?"

I was left speechless asIi stared at Myungsoo; the most popular boy in school, who was now in front of me, confessing to me. I don't know what to say. I have always admired myungsoo from a distance. I'm not a loner or anti-social, I actually had a decent group of friends. But I am no where close to being at his level. I hope I am not dreaming, I bring my hand up and pinch my cheeks. 

"Ow" I said, rubbing my cheek.

" why did you just do that?" I look up to see a shocked myungsoo. 

Oh. I'm not dreaming.

"I thought i was dreaming." I said, a blush starting to show on my cheeks. 

He chuckled and looked at me " God. You're cute." 

"Well....?" He asked after another bit of silence

"Hmmm?"

"Will you be my boyfriend?" He said with hope in his eyes.

"Um....well...y-yes." I finally stutter out. 

A huge smile played across his face. 

"Ah. I'm so happy." Myungsoo said, reaching over and taking my hand. 

I giggled and looked down to hide my blush.

At that moment the bell rang, signaling the end of lunch.

"Well, we better get to class, dont want to be late." He smiled and started to pull me towards our classroom.

My cheeks were red but I tried to keep up with Myungsoo's long strides. 

When we got to the classroom door, he leaned down and kissed my cheek.

"I'll wait for you after class." He said before turning towards the back and walking to his seat. 

I smiled to myself and walked over to my seat. I saw Sungyeol, who sits in the seat next to mine, looking at me. I know what he wants to know. 

I sat down and laid my head on my desk, staring at sungyeol.

"What was that? Why did myungsoo call you out? Why was he holding your hand? Why did he kiss you? Why is your face red? Are you sick? he said all in one breath before reaching over and feeling my forehead.

"I'm not sick Yeolie." I said, taking his hand off of my head.

He ruffled my hair before pulling his hand away. 

"You better tell me now." He threatened as he reached over and started to tickle my side. 

"Yeolie! Stop it!" I squealed as I laughed."It tickles" I said as I tried to pull his hands away to no prevail.

"I'll tell you, I'll tell you." I said, giving in. 

"You better, or else you will be punished." he said, raising his fist at me. 

"Hahaha. Cute."I said, pinching his cheeks. 

"Yah! Sungjong!" he exclaimed, feigning hurt.  I laughed as I pet his head. 

After he calmed down, I procedded to tell him what happened.

 

Myungsoo Pov

 

Jealousy raged thru me as I watched sungyeol interact with my sungjong. I was used to being jealous about people, mainly his friends, teasing him, talking to him , touching and hugging him when I couldnt. But this time it was different becasue this time he is mine. I watched as both of them leaned into eachother and Sungjong started whispering into his ear. I gripped my pencil as I felt more and more jealous, What is he telling him? I couldn't take my eyes off of them but then I saw as Sungyeol's face showed shock and he whipped his head over to me, I didn't look away and just stared back at him, wondering why he was looking at me. 

But then I was the one surprised when he pointed at me, made a heart with his hands and pointed at sungjong. I was confused, so I cocked my head to the side indicating my confusion. He repeated the geastures and I finally got it; He was asking me if I loved Sungjong. I nodded my head with a smile and he urned back to Sunjong, and began to talk again. 

I loosened my grip on my pencil and relaxed back into my chair as I finally felt the jealousy die down. 

"Thank god, I thought you were going to murder someone with how you were staring at them." I heard my friend, Hoya, say from the seat next to me. 

I looked over at him but didn't say anything.

"Were you jealous about Sungjong and Sungyeol again? Damn boy, just confess to the boy already. you have loved him for so long already, he needs to know." My best friend said, frustrated. 

"Same goes for you, dongwoo lover." I retaliated back

"Hey, not funny. I will do it when you do it." Hoya said confidently.

"Well, you should hurry up and do it since I already did it."I told him, smirking as I watched his eyes grow wide. 

"What? When? and why didn't you tell me? What did he say?" My friend questioned me.

"I just did it during lunch, and I was going to soon. and he said yes, we are together now." I said with a smile on my face. 

"Ah~ I'm so happy for you." 

I chuckled and stared at him. "So when are you going to tell Dongwoo?" 

His smile instantly disappered and his face turned red. 

"Well.... I..... there.... what... W-what i-if he doesnt l-like me back?" Hoya stuttered out. 

"Well you will never know if you don't ask." i said 

"well yeah thats true." 

" I dare you to do it after school." I said,watching as his face got redder.

"No, I can't, that's too soon." He said 

"No, You are doing it after school, I dared you, and you know what happens when you don't complete one of my dares." I said, smirking as I thought of the consequence

He gulped thinking about the punishment. 

"ok.... I'll do it, But you have to tell Sungjong, to tell Dongwoo to meet me in the dance room after school."

"Will do." I say in satisfaction. 

I put my head down and closed my eyes, thinking about everything I want to do with sungjong now that he's mine. 

 

Hi hi guise. 

so here is the chapter

i was going to put this chapter up on monday, but ever time i tried to write my page went blank. 

so here it is now

i hope you guys like it. 

should one of the next chapters be hoya's confession to Dongwoo?

comment and suscribe if yo like :)