3.

Sudden Confession

 

SungJong POV

I giggle as I look at the text that Dongwoo sent me.

"What are you laughing about?" I heard Myungsoo ask.

“I just got a text from Dongwoo.” I said, showing my phone to him.

The text said how him and Hoya are together now.

“I’m so happy. I’m glad they are together.” I held my phone to my lips and smile.

“Yah. Shouldn’t you be happy that you are with me right now?” He said wrapping his arm around my shoulders.

I snuggled into his side and giggled. “Of course I’m happy I’m with you, Myungsoo hyung.”

“Just call me myungsoo okay?”

“Ok.”

We walk a little more before I giggle again.

I hear him chuckle next to me. “What is it this time?”

“Oh. Nothing.” I reply, hiding my smile.

“Yah.” He said before he started tickling my sides.

“Ahahahahahah.” I busted up laughing and the people around us looked at us weird.

“Quit it myungsoo. It tickles.”

“Not until you tell me what you were giggling about.” He said as he proceeded to attack my sides.

“Ok. Ok. I’ll tell you. Just stop tickling please.” I said, laughing.

He finally ceased tickling me and I had to take a moment to catch my breath.

When I stood up, I saw him staring at me and I started to blush.

Apparently, that caught him by surprise.

“Why are you blushing?”

“Um…It… It's because of what…  I uh… was thinking about.” I stuttered out, becoming more red and embarrassed.

“And what is that?” He said.

“Uh… can.. can we go somewhere more private?”

He looked confused for a second but then nodded and looked around.

We were next to a park, so he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards it.

When we stepped into the park he pulled me into the shade of a tree.

Leaning against it, he pulled me into his arms so that I was situated between his arms and pressed up against him. Being in this position made my cheeks turn redder.

“So now that we are away from everyone, what did you want to say?”He said looking down into my eyes.

My hands were on his chest and they began to pick at his shirt as I tried to figure out what I wanted to say.

“Well…. It’s just… I wanted to…. Kiss you.” I said and then quickly buried my face into his shoulder.

I could feel him chuckling.

“So that’s what my baby wants.” He said.

He cupped my chin and made me look at him.

“Do you want to try?” He teasingly said.

I could feel my ears burn.

“If it’s okay with you.”

He titled his head. “Of course it’s okay by me.”

I smiled and I saw a smirk fell on his lips.

“You ready?”

I nodded

He was still smirking as he leaned down, his face right in front of mine.

We stayed there staring at each other for a few seconds.

After a while he moved and placed his lips on mine.

I melted in his arms as we kept kissing.

His lips were really sweet and it tasted good.

He pulled away after a few minutes and I leaned against him as I got my breath back. I could feel his chest moving fast like he was out of breath.

“So how was it?”

“It was nice. I really liked it.”

“Do you want to do it some more?”

I pulled away and this time I saw a smile on his face.

I love his face.

I shyly nodded, wanting to continue.

We both moved towards each other till our lips were connected again.

Our lips were locked in a slow kiss, when he suddenly shoved his leg between my legs. I gasped at the sudden contact and that’s when he slipped his tongue inside my mouth.

It was foriegn and weird to me and I didn’t really like it but he seemed to so I didn’t pull away.

I did pull away though when I heard someone gasp. I looked towards where the gasp was and I saw a group of girls from our school standing there staring at us wide eyed.

My eyes also went wide and I pushed Myungsoo away from me.

He looked at me confused.

“I just remembered that I have to do something for my mom right now.” I said before he could say something. After that I took off out of the park with Myungsoo calling out to me.