Chapter 4

My Adorable Teacher
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal's POV;

I've stood in front of my class for 5 minutes now, since these 10 immature boys called EXO didn't allow me to go inside by standing with their arms crossed at the front door. By the moment i almost swore at them, the principal has arrived and asked, 

"You're not going in, Teacher Jung?"

I turned my head to those idiots and they were already in class, sitting in their seats and already putting on a show as the most obedient students in the world. 

"I'm going!" I said and walked in.

The principal followed, "Good morning, everyone! I don't want to waste teacher Jung's teaching time, so I just get to the point." Principal Lee said.

I looked at everyone and they pretended to listened carefully. So frustrating!

"To satisfied everyone here, I want to know who else disagree on having class teacher?" He bluntly asked. 

Well. That's also great to have him boldly asked like this, then he will know their true faces behind their masks. But..... the class filed with silence, everyone pretended to be dumbfounded by the question and innocently looked at the principal. Gosh... I almost kneeled down and offered them the Oscar award for their acting, it's so realistic! 

"Okay, so no one answered, then i have to jump to the conclusion that you all agreed to have class teacher." Principal concluded.

"Of course." Sehun said.

"It's good to have a class teacher, we all agreed." Xiumin said with a nod.

"Our class will be the same as others by having class teacher." Baekhyun added.

"Even if there is or no class teacher, we still behave the same." Chanyeol said with an innocent smile.

"We won't caused any trouble and behave just as we were before." Suho added.

Goddddd!!! drop the act you guys!! 

"If you all agreed on this, then from now on never asks me to resign ever again."  I clarified.

"Resign?" Chen blurted.

"What are you talking about, teacher?" Luhan asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter