Chapter 2

My Adorable Teacher
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal's POV,

"Seoul International School is a private K-12 academic institution founded in 1973. Located just outside of Seoul in Gyeonggi-do, SIS aims to provide a challenging U.S. curriculum to meet the primary and secondary educational needs of international students living in Korea." Yes. I did a research about the school, since I will be staying in the school for the whole semester while pretending as someone who is not Jung Soojung or Krystal Jung, but Jessica Jung. I sighed and looked outside of the bus window. What a sad life! Why did I need to pack my things and rode a bus to an infamous top school in Korea? 

Jessica is too much. Not only did i need to pretend to be her, I still had to stay in a school dormitary because she said our house is far and i might get caught if my friend saw me. T_T That means I have to keep pretending for 24/7 in that school with no break.

* The door is opening* the woman's voice on the bus said, and I saw someone wearing Seoul International School uniform!!!! OMG! can't believe my eyes! I mean the students there are extremely rich, they drive high end cars to school and some even have butlers, but why this SIS student is riding a bus? I kept thinking without knowing I have already lost in my thoughts.

The smell of an expensive perfume and a sound of the phone ring has waken me up from my thoughts. I turned my head back and saw a tall figure of a handsome man stood there while talking on a phone. I could only saw him because there're only me and him whi were standing on the bus. His eyes are sharp, his nose is high, his lip is naturally red his brows are perfect not to mention his well built body in the uniform! What a sight! 

" I know! But let's talk when i got there because right now a ert is staring hard that it's almost make a hole in me" He said and hung up the phone.

Wait.... A ert that he just mentioned is probably not me, right? I mean it's not only me who stare at him. A whole bus is looking at him too, so there's no way he was referring to me, right?

" Hey! If you continue to stare at me with this type of look, I'll call the polce!" He said.

" Huh? Are you...Are you talking about me?" I asked as I looked around.

He didn't say anything just raise his eyebrow as a yes to me.

"It's not like only me who is staring at you."  I talked back.

"But You are the one who stand the closest to me.." He didn't only reply but also leaned towards me that his nose almost hit mine.

I hold my breath and widen my eyes to him, and my heart is about to exploded, my arm started to feel weak and i dropped my laggage without me knowing it. But luck seemed to not be on my side, my laggage fell on his leg, which made him screamed out of pain.

"Ouch!" 

"OHHH! Sorry!!" Yet I felt like he deserved it, it's him who bothered me first!

" YOU!!" He looked at me. Suddenly the bus hit a brake, which made me fall back, but he save me first by oulling my waist towards him. My face hit his chest and my cheeks went pink as I unintentinally saw his chest throught his shirt.

"Ehem!" He faked a cough and when I looked up, I saw him smirlking. 

" You ert!" He said to me

I then broke out of his grip but my skirt button happened to stuck with his bag zipper. I tried to pulled them apart but it won't work. 

" Let go!!" I said

" Hey! calmly pull them apart, can you?" He said while laughing as it was so funny.

" It won't budge" I said while forcely breaking it apart.

"Wait...." He warned me.

 Sqeekkkk!!! My skirt tore apart!!!!! We both stopped and opened our eyes wide.  I froze as I felt my skirt was falling down! Now everyone's attention paid to me. OH gosh! how embarrasing!!! I slowly raised my head up to him and saw he is smirking a while takng off his jacket and wraped it aro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter