Chapter 3

My Adorable Teacher
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal's POV,

"Did you guys sleep together?" Lay's assumption made my heart jumped. Everyone in the room stared at me and Kai with the questioning looks.

"No...No way!! Why would I sleep with a complete stranger?" I shouted to the one who raised up the question.

"Owww, Auntie, who wouldn't think that way when another party stated he has seen every part of your body?  if it's not because you guys have slept together, then what? you, out of blue take off your skirt in front of him?"  Lay stated.

" hahahahaha...." Kai laughed in satisfaction.

"Oh? Is it true?" That Lay guy has gone too far.

"Hey, Lay!!" Kai turned to Lay and gave him a hi-fi as if he's really enjoying this misunderstanding.

"No, It's not like that!" I denied.

"What happened this morning, I'll just pretend to forget. And tomorrow you have to resign." Kai walked to me and whispered to my ears, then he bumped my shoulder and walked to his seat.

Kai sat down and leaned back while his eyes focused to the view outsude the window. I took a deep breath and decided to walked to him.

"About this morning, I apologize, okay? we're even now." I said to him.

"I've said I had already pretended to forget it." He said with his eyes closed.

"Still, I won't resign." 

"You have to!" 

"I won't." I still resisted.

"Then, don't ever step into this class again. Ever." 

"You!!!!!" Gosh!! these guys are totally insane. Why would i have to resign just because they don't want a class teacher!!!?? 

"We don't want any class teacher!!." Every EXO said. I was surrounded by them and couldn't find any way out. 

I won't lose to these idiots, I have to reveal what they truly are under their mask to everyone in school, especially the principal and other teachers. These EXO guys are definitely not angels, but truly are demons. 

I walked into the principal's office "Principal Lee!!" I called him.

"Yes? Teacher Jung?" He answered with a surprised look.

"Are you sure that EXO class is the best class in the school? 

"Ehh? what's wrong?"

"I think you have shown me the wrong class. That class is no different from hell." I said in a slightly mad tone.

"???" He looked so surprised. Well, perhaps I'm being too harsh calling his favorite class, Hell.

"That class is surely the most outstanding class in our school." He said.

"Then why would they have to refuse to have class teacher?

"Refused? what are you talking about? I've already tell them that they're gonna have a class teacher this week and they were all happy about it."

There's no way those jerks agreed!!

"They forced me to resign." 

"Resign? I think you must have miscommunicate with them."

"If that class is the class of EXO, then I must not be wrong." 

"Well, calm down first. I'll talk to them."

"You must solve this matter, I'm really mad right now. If i have to be responsible for them and they rebel like this, it's really hard for me."

"I think they haven't had class teacher for so long, so I think they are not quite get used to it." He tried to calm me down.

"Then can you promise me that they won't act like this ever again?" I made him promise with me.

"Uhmm... I think it won't have any problem." he said. Geez... the problem is with those rascal!!!

"Ohh...and one more thing, i have to give you the room key you'll be staying in." He said while handed me a key.

"OHh good, I can move in today." I took the key.

"That's the key to student's dormitory, and this is your room key." He told me.

"Wait!!! Student's dormitory? what do you mean? shouldn't i stay in teacher's dormitory?" I asked.

"I just saw your luggage and i didn't think you;ll be moving in this quick."  he continued. "Also you haven't written anything about staying in school, so right now there's no available room for you in teacher's dormitory."

"Are you kidding me?" I asked in shock.

"Don't worry, I have chose the safest room for you." He said with a smile.

"This school is all boy s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter