Chapter 1

My Adorable Teacher
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krytal's POV,

I opened my eyes wide once i saw the pregnancy test kit showed 2 lines, this means...

" 100% pregnant!!!" I squealed.

This meant the reason why the period hasn't come in 2 months was because of...

" I'm pregnant!!!"

Wait, don't get any wrong idea! The one who is pregnant is definitely not me, but it's my sister, Jessica Jung. I, Krystal Jung, am still in my high school, therefore if i am the one who were pregnant, I'll scream my heart out.

" Yay! Finally I got a neice! congratulations, sister!" I said with a big smile on face.

" Tsk!" Jessica pushed my arm away, and sat down with  a teary eyes.

" What's wrong?" I asked.

" Why do i have to pregnant at this time?" Jessica sobbed.

" Well, it's because meets up with an egg, you don't need to worried about this, the doctor will tell you about the details..... Ouch! what was that for?" I screamed after Jessica hit my head hard.

" You silly, Have you forgot that my husband has abandoned me 3 days ago, and now I have no idea about where that jerk is." Jessica said.

Oh, right! I totally forgot! It's insane how Jessica is pregnant right now and her husband has already gone to only god-knows-where place. But I can't believe how my brother-in-law could has left my sister and ran away with 50% of his clothes. They have never fought before in their marriage life thanked to my angel-like brother in law who loved my sister dearly, that even Jessica has confidently said, she has met the right one. Jessica has always be a strong and confident woman before this happened. She has contacted her in laws, and they said her son is in Hong Kong. Woahh... how could my bro-in-law be so heartless that he would gone without a goodnye to my sister, and now that Jessica is pregnant, that's gonna be hard for her...

" I will never allow my child to born with no dad!!!!" Jessica slammed the table which made me jumped.

" What are you gonna do? Suicide? don't be stupid! I can help look after my niece!" I said.

" You dummy, why would I kill myself just for that , I'm gonna follow that crazy man and drag him to responsible for this! I'll take all his credit cards and everything he properties he has a mine!" well....typically Jessica! She's so nasty, there's no way she's gonna let her husband go easily.

"  But, how about your job? Didn't you said your job will start next week? This is your first job being as a high school teacher, not to mention your school is the most expensive private international school in Korea"  I said a very long speech to stop my sister grom her crazy idea.

" Right.... I can't give up on this job..." she said as she lost in her thoughts.

Suddenly, Jessica pushed my to the wall and asked me with a devil smile " You! You are my sibling, aren't you? do you love me, Krystal-ah?" 

" well.... I..I..do love you, i only have you a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter