Say it...

Sweet Crazy Love

                                             SAY IT, M A M A!

 

Sandara left the house because she had a photoshoot and left Chaerin to take care of their daughter, Chaeyeon. They have been married for 6 years plus 4 years of dating, so they spent a decade together. Chaerin knows all the faults, mania and qualities of Sandara just as Sandara knows the same things as the blonde.

The older woman was a little afraid that she would have to leave her 2-year-old daughter with the youngest. Not that Chaerin was a bad mother, but she has a different way, Sandara was afraid that in a day away Chaerin could do everything wrong, that the blonde could make to crumble all the routine that she did for their lives now with the little Chaeyeon.

Chaerin never stayed with Chaeyeon alone, always when Sandara was not around, the blonde ran to her parents' house so she could have some comfort and some help from her mother. But today would be different, she would be alone with little Chaey and would give everything, she can do it, for God sake’s for years she was and still is considered the baddest female. And that was what Chaerin was saying to herself when she went to get her daughter to put her on her lap.

The day with the baby of 2 years was calm, Chaerin managed to leave much and even better than expected. But now she had a business in her head, Chaeyeon spoke and what she said was “No” and “Omma”, the blonde was upset about it but did not show it, even more in front of her wife. She wanted her daughter to say “Mama”, it seems that little Chaey only saw Sandara and not her, and with that thought the blonde decided to teach Chaeyeon, to speak.

“Hey little bunny, can you say Mama?” Chaerin asked her daughter with a big smile on her face.

Baby Chaeyeon looked at her and began to play with her own little hands but after hearing the same question several times, her face changed to a concentration. Chaerin was about to give up and put Chaeyeon in the high chair, and she removed her hand from and her face lit up like the sun.

“Omma!” Baby Chaey smiled at her blond mother. Chaerin sighed, laughed at her daughter's attempt, and tried again.

“No, Chaey, say it, Mama.”

“Omma.” Chaey screamed, smiled, and began to play with the toys.

Why does Chaeyeon only speak about Omma? Am I not important as Sandara is to her?

“Say... Ah !” Chaerin said angrily.

Chaeyeon looked at her with wide eyes, not understanding what her Mama had just said.

“.” Chaeyeon said with a smile, she understood that it is a bad word because it saw the reaction of the blonde.

Chaerin's eyes widened in horror. “WHAT ??” she said discreditedly at what she had just heard, “Oh my God, Sandara's going to kill me.”

Chaeyeon shouted the word “ ” at least three times in a short period of time. The blonde saw that there was no way, she was going to die today. When the clock struck 7 p.m., Chaerin heard a noise and the front door opened. Sandara had the vision she wanted to have all day, Chaerin lying on the couch with Chayeon in her lap and a blanket of unicorns covering them while they were watching a children's game on the giant television in the living room.

“Hey honey, hello my sweet pie,” Sandara said, sitting on the couch, kissing Chaerin and catching Chayeon to stand on her lap, “How was your day?”

“It was wonderful, I and the little bunny got along really well and learned a lot of things, right, Chaey-ah?”

“!” Baby Chaey screamed and burst out laughing at the look of horror that her Omma did, “Baby, who taught you that word?”

“Mama!” Chaerin could not believe what she heard, Chaeyeon wanted to see her dead.

“LEE CHAERIN!!!!!!!!” Sandara screamed and it was only her time to put Chaeyeon in the crib, to run after the blonde, because she was sure of one thing, Lee Chaerin would die that night.

 

 

 

 

 


I took this one shot as a base on one I read, I just made some changes and so I give credits to cool1awesome1 on "Nako's first word."