Kingdom Come

Sweet Crazy Love

 

 

                                   KINGDOM COME

 

Chaerin is a princess. Sandara is her handmaid.

 

Chaerin sat in the black chair and looked at the mirror of her pentamer, letting her thoughts roam free as her fingers brushed past her dark brown hair. However impure she felt for having such imaginations, she was eager for her favorite moment of the day to arrive: the moment when Sandara helped her undress.

Sandara looked like a flower gathered in an angelic garden, so delicate, so pure. All Chaerin wanted was to tear off her petals and reveal her thorns. Lowering her hand to caress her own body, at least as little as she could while wearing the heavy dress, she thought about the body of the untouched Sandara.

Her pink lips seemed so soft to the touch, as well as the inviting skin, ready to be branded. With a heavy sigh, Chaerin surrendered to the daydreams and formed in her mind the image of the girl tossed on the sheets, banging hair and breathlessness matching her carrying a constellation of marks and hickeys.

Three soft and calm knocks against the door's wood were heard in the room, bringing a smile to the lips of Chaerin, who stepped out of the chair and opened the door. Sandara, without saying a word, bowed and waited for permission to enter the room. When she received it, she entered the space with her head lowered.

“Good night, Princess.” Sandara greeted her without expressing any emotion in her speech, as if it were programmed to say such words, “I'm here to help you undress.” Both of them already knew this information, but the handmaid was obliged to say them.

“Sure, Sandara-ah.” Chaerin saw Sandara's shoulders tense as she heard her superior call her so intimately, but the girl did not complain, probably for fear of insulting the king's daughter. They stood still in their proper places, Sandara still staring at the floor, until the princess lost her temper, “Will not you come help me, Sandara? I'll take my clothes off in front of you if you'll stand there.”

“Forgive me, Your Highness.” She stammered, her cheeks turning red from the comment, and ran to Chaerin.

The princess stood stationary and upright as Sandara removed her arms from the long sleeves of her dress. The feeling of having the handmaid's hands running through her skin was always wonderful. As she removed the robe from the region of Chaerin's s, Sandara turned her gaze to her face, then regretting that the princess's eyes were focused on her. She could die by looking directly at a royalty girl. Suddenly, the dress running across the other's trunk looked very interesting.

Chaerin's fingers tightened beneath Sandara's chin and pulled her face up, forcing her to look into the princess's eyes that looked hungry and ready to take her at that moment. Heat rushed down the body of the girl who was still holding the heavy dress. Chaerin ducked down to her lips to slap the lobe of Sandara's ear. Frightened by such action, the girl let go of the dress, making the other .

“I waited so long to be so close to you. So many nights wishing you were in my bed.” The words made the maid tremble and, to her desperation, her body began to react, Chaerin's uncared body did not help much, “Can I kiss you?”

“Yes.” Sandara answered a little hesitantly, but it was enough.

Sandara closed her eyes, not knowing how to react. She had already kissed some men, but she had never been attracted to any of them, so she had no ual experiences. The warmth of Chaerin's body moved closer and closer until her lips were wrapped around the softness of .

Although Chaerin wanted to take Sandara's body, she kept the kiss soft by realizing that the other was not as experienced. She was holding herself to the max, her lips moving as Sandara tried to keep up. The calm of Chaerin, however, only lasted until the moment when her tongue entered Sandara's hot mouth.

Chaerin lifted her light body without interrupting the kiss and threw the bed without any kind of delicacy. When the princess felt the look of the other descend to her body undressed with interest, a malicious smile appeared on her face. Maybe Sandara was not as pure as she looked.

“Admit it, you hoped for it too, would not you?” Although she had a slight stain on the image of a saint she had, Sandara said with timid movements of her head, “I think it's time we got rid of those rags you're wearing.”

With her knees on the bed, Chaerin slowly approached the girl, who just watched the scene lying down. Feeling confident, Sandara placed a hand on each side of the woman's face above her and pulled her into a kiss that, unlike the previous one, began to warm with both of them exploring each other's mouths. Letting her shyness get lost on Chaerin's lips, Sandara began to lower her hands to the back of her back, eager to feel everything she had right. But Chaerin had other ideas.

Breaking the kiss, she knelt on the bed again. “Do you really think I'll let you touch me before I see your body? You're so beautiful, I want to see what you're hiding from me.”

This time Sandara did not run away and let the rags she wore slip away from her body. When Chaerin's gaze was about to fall into her silhouette, her hands covered her intimate parts automatically. She did not feel confident enough for the other to see her that way. With a heavy sigh, Chaerin began to spread kisses down Sandara's body, beginning at the neck.

“What are you doing?” Sandara tried not to let her groans escape, but it was difficult, since Chaerin seemed determined to attack every part of her neck, her newly discovered weak spot.

“I want to touch you.” This time the maid could not conceal the moan that came out entangled in the words. Chaerin smirked at the other's pleasure.

“I told you, you're only going to touch me when I've seen your body.” Chaerin repeated, “For this I will show you how beautiful it is.” With that, Sandara's heart throbbed and her hands slowly dropped from hiding her body from Chaerin's concerned eyes, “You're even more beautiful than I imagined, I do not know how that's possible.”

“Please stop embarrassing me and just eat me soon.”

“It never crossed my mind to say such things, Sandara.”

Rolling her eyes and letting her last ounce of patience dissipate, Sandara took one of Chaerin's hands and placed it on her thigh as an incentive to explore her body. Without losing time, the princess ran her hands over Sandara's thighs as she began to on one of her s, Sandara's moans starting to come out of her lips and her hands tucked between Chaerin's strands of hair.

Chaerin moved to on Sandara's other and began to slide her fingers down the girl's groin. Sandara threw her head back and gave in to the moans that threatened to escape, her eyes closed tightly to enjoy the maximum pleasure. When the fingers reached Sandara's , the girl was already completely wet. Chaerin began to stimulate Sandara, becoming more and more excited with the sounds that came out of the other.

When she realized that Sandara was ready, she inserted the first finger into her and removed it, repeating the process, slowly in the beginning so as not to hurt her, but soon after increasing the speed. When the access of her fingers became too easy, she inserted a second finger and lifted her tongue to Sandara's oris, ready to make her feel as good as she had ever felt before.

Still inching and withdrawing her fingers, she began to her , sometimes alternating with small . Sandara already felt as if she were about to explode, Chaerin's tongue doing wonders and her fingers driving her to the point of madness. was burning from so much , but she did not want to stop. Gradually, Sandara's began to approach.

Sandara's had been the best thing she had ever felt, and for a second Chaerin allowed herself to feel proud to give her pleasure. Rising and putting on a silk robe, she covered Sandara with a sheet. She almost laughed at Chaerin's confused look.

“But and you?” She asked genuinely confused.

“I'll take care of it myself.” Chaerin simply replied and, for the second time in the day, brought her lips close to Sandara's ear, “That gives me an excuse to do it again.”