Broken

Sweet Crazy Love

 

                        HOPE

 

Sandara's scream made Chaerin shrink whole, but not fear. Sandara was the loveliest person on earth and seeing her screaming only showed that, once again, Chaerin had destroyed her wife.

“Calm down, Sandara! You're going to wake Jiwoo!” The platinum blonde responded to the other's screams, speaking quietly.

And is there anything more wrong than asking a very angry person to calm down? I think not!

“ you!” Sandara shouted, “You did not think of our son when you dared to bed with Tiffany, that .”

“Sandara, I already told you that me and Tiffany have nothing, !” Chaerin also screamed, rising from the couch where she had been in the last few minutes just listening to her wife scream.

Their neighbors must be having a party by listening to the supposed perfect couple's fight at 4 am.

“How dare you? You mind, you come drunk, with those business on your neck.” Sandara breathes deeply and speaks in a hurt tone of voice, “Have you sent me pictures of you in clubs with women around you and you still dare to lie, Lee Chaerin? You do not have a shame in your face, do you?”

“Th-the hickey on the neck was Hyuna who gave it, in a joke! And I was in the nightclub because it was a bet.” Chaerin, tried, inultiously to defend herself.

Sandara gave a loud laugh and shook her head, “Unbelievable how you can never take your mistakes, Chaerin.” The lower woman said wryly and walked away.

“I'm not lying!” Chaerin said, raising his voice and staring at his wife, but not in his eyes.

“Yes, you are.” Sandara shouted again, “Grow up, Chaerin, you're twenty-nine, not a teenager or a child. Admit your mistakes and disappear from my life.” The brunette said decisively, even with teary eyes and tears threatening to descend.

“Mom Chae? Mama Dee?” The two women heard a voice from the stairs and turned immediately to face Jiwon.

“Are you fighting?” He questioned, the 4-year-old boy, when he grabbed Sandara's legs, which immediately lifted him into her lap.

“No, my angel, Mama Dee and Mom Chae were just talking.” Sandara answered the son who put his head to the side, curious.

“About what?”

“About how Mom Chae needs to get out of the house, live with Grandma Lee and can not stay here anymore.” The brunette answered in the sweetest voice, making Chaerin scream in panic within herself.

“What?” The blonde gave a small cry.

“Why, Mama Dee?” asked Jiwoo

“Because Mom Chae needs to know what she wants from her life, my angel. But how about you get up there and we'll talk soon?” Sandara asked, and the boy, as obedient as ever, nodded and stepped out of the brunette's lap.

The two women watched the boy climb the stairs, until he stopped and in his innocence and curiosity, asked the brunette, “Does that mean Uncle Ji will come here more often?”

“Would you like Uncle Jiyong to come over here?”

“Yes, he plays with me when Mom Chae is not here.” To hear that broke the heart of the blonde.

“So, my love, I'm going to make Uncle Ji come more often to play with you, okay? Now do what Mama Dee asked for.” That being said, the boy hurried to his room.

“Jiyong, the bad boy who always had a crush on you at school? Really, Sandara? It seems like it was not just me who cheat here.” The blonde with a broken heart discovered that her wife also committed the betrayal.

“Unlike you, I was faithful to the end, now I want a divorce and you finally admitted it.”

“You want a divorce, so what? You must be crazy for him to get into your pants.”

“I've been wanting him and what's the problem? You've lost all the right and all of my love, because of what you did, and even Jiwoo was affected, glad Jiyong did not let me be so broken.” Sandara said looking into the eyes of the one she had loved for about nine years.

“I'll pack my things and get out of here and fight for Jiwoo's custody.” The blonde said with fury in her eyes.

Sandara laughed loudly, as if she had told a joke, “Do this and see what it is to lose ugly. No judge will pass Jiwoo to you, I have so much evidence here and that if you want to fight for his custody, people will laugh at you.”

Chaerin was speechless, she left her old house, not picking up any clothes, after hearing what her ex-wife said, it was a very strong pain to bear. She was a but to her it was mistakes that some people made. She would apologize and wait for Sandara to forgive her, but sees that she now likes someone else her heart was dying. She lost her family because of a momentary lust while she was drunk, but if it had been so once, I guess things would not end like this.

 And now after that everything has passed 5 years...

Jiwoo, now 9 years old, is a beautiful boy and very intelligent too, he stays with Mom Chae on weekends, but there were some that he stayed with Mama Dee, Papa Ji and now his 2 year old sister, Jisoo. Chaerin did not go to court to fight over the boy's guard, she accepted Sandara's agreement to stay with him for a few weekends and a few days a week with the blonde.

 For the sake of Jiwoo, in time Sandara and Chaerin began to maintain a good friendship, Chaerin even remembers when received the invitation of the marriage of Jiyong and Sandara, was a shock in the beginning, Sandara had just left the Jiwoo in her apartment when he handed her the invitation, but she knew that at some point or other they would marry.

But now, the two women have a good friendship and even spend Christmas together and they even joke, which is the best day for Jiwoo, as he always traveled to Philippines with Mama Dee, Papa Ji, his sister Jisoo, Mom Chae and Aunt Sulli.

Chaerin after 2 years of divorce, saw that she had lost Sandara for once, the love of her life. But she moved on, with Sulli, a woman she met at her younger sister's birthday party, Harin. And now with Sulli she does everything to not make the same mistake she did, and with that mistake, make her learn.

Chaerin understood that love is not always enough, she made a lot of mistakes but when she realized it was already too late and that people do not always stay with they want, but it's not to give up...

In a not so distant future, she has a little hope that Sandara will be her again.