Kiss

Sweet Crazy Love

 

 

                            UNEXPECTED KISS IN UNEXPECTED SITUTION

 

Chaerin was having a horrible day.

She had woken up late, had stumbled in the middle of the street and knocked over her espresso. Her shoe was stuck as she stepped out of the elevator and her sunglasses shattered as she tried to put them on her face. What was happening? Was it the law of karma? Not tha I believied her faithfully, but i knew that everything had a comeback. What you did to someone came back to you, sooner or later, good or bad.

That was why she was kind and always helpful with people, because she wanted them to go with her. And just as there were good days, there were the bad ones. I was in a horrible situation and I did not know what to do. It was still mid-day and it seemed that anything he did could cause an accident or worse.

She snorted, tossing the pair of high heels into the trash. They were still new, but she could not walk with one in the foot and the other holding in her hand. She called her secretary and asked her to uncheck all appointments for the day and reschedule them for the next day. She was not in the right mind to meet anyone. Being a psychologist was not the best and the worst profession in the world. She liked to help those who needed it and almost never took time off.

Today would be an exception, since her day was complete . Chaerin walked, barefoot down to the beach. The day was beautiful. People were moving here and there, on their cell phones, probably trying business or too busy to realize the beautiful day they lost. She did it even without realizing it. The cool breeze ruffled her hair, but decided not to mind it at the moment. The blond of her hair was still intact going to the back.

She rolled up the long sleeves of her social sweater and put on her long skirt, lifting it up a little, freeing her thighs, and hobbled aimlessly across the soft, clear sand. Some families were there, taking pictures, children playing and running, the blonde even smiled at a child who bumped into her, apologizing soon after and firing close to her parents. She did not like children, but the law of karma is too dangerous to be questioned.

As the blonde walked, she spotted a female figure further ahead. Brunette, long hair, sunglasses and light clothes. A bag hanging from her shoulder and a bottle of water in her hands. Chaerin used to notice the curves of others but it was something she always did unconsciously. Women attracted her and much, but she did not like to expose her uality to the prejudiced society in which she lived. As much as living in the US, the question of being gay was a little less rigid than South Korea, the country in which she was born, she was afraid to expose herself. Of attracting undesired attention and being the target of some aggression or prejudiced looks.

However, it is difficult not to notice what interests us. And that brunette interested her, even though she was too shy to come and talk. The blonde preferred to watch from afar, alternating her gaze between the sea and the brunette. Not that being discreet is a quality of Chaerin, but she struggled.

The wind made her brown hair dance on the girl's bare shoulders and it was a beautiful sight. The thin body, the slightly turned thighs, the regatta that covered only the region of the s and a little of the belly, leaving the rest exposed. The colored shorts, which looked a little loose on the body. They were details that Chaerin always perceived right away. The clothes, the body language, the accessories. It had to do with her psychology side.

She felt her cell phone vibrate in her pocket and pulled her with all the care of the world so that another accident would not happen. It was Lalisa, her secretary.

“Lisa?”

“Oh, unnie, where are you?”

“On the beach, what happened?”

“There's an old man who refuses to leave here until he's taken care of. What do I do?”

“Tell him I'm coming.”

“Okay, unnie!”

The blonde sighed and put the cell phone in her pocket, she was thinking of taking advantage of a bit more of the lull but her work did not give her this option. She looked back to where the brunette was, noting that she was gone. She sighed. If she had come a little closer, she would have taken a chat or said something that would make them talk for a while.

Chaerin shrugged and retraced her steps to the sidewalk, she straightened her clothes and she would have to go barefoot since her wallet had been inside her living room.

But before she could cross the street, a hand grabbed her shoulder and turned her around. Then her lips were sealed to hers. She widened her eyes as she realized who was.Where had she come from? The brunette, unfamiliar name, pulled her by the waist and put the pressure against , wanting to deepen the contact. And Chaerin accepted, after good seconds static, feeling the tongue of the brunette coming in contact with hers.

She slowly enjoyed the calm kiss and tongue that curled against her own and sent shivers down her body. Although her shirt did not allow her to feel the softness of the other's skin, she could imagine how soft it was. The hands were busy messing up her hair and keeping her head close so they would not have to finish the kiss before the time.

It was good, very good. It's been a while since Chaerin did not kiss anyone, much less go out with a woman as beautiful as the one who was kissing her in the middle of the street. She could feel her eyes, heard whispers, but for the first time she was more concerned with biting her lips than with worrying about the opinion of others.

She moaned softly as she kissed the broken kiss on the other side, wiping the corner of with the palm of her hand. The blonde blinked, not knowing what to do or say. The brunette who grabbed her in the middle of the street, kissed her and now she smirked, removing her sunglasses. Her eyes were the same color as the blonde. And God, how beautiful she was and she was a good kisser!

“Sandara.”

“Uh?”

“My name is Sandara. Sandara Park.”

“Chaerin. Chaerin Lee.”

“Are you also a lost Korean in the United States?” Sandara smiled and Chaerin watched her without speaking. Even her name and surname was beautiful and that smile, God, i think i might die.

“It was a pleasure to kiss you, Chaerin Lee. See you.” And the brunette left, ignoring the looks that could burn anyone.

Who goes out kissing the others around wonderfully well? After a few minutes, thinking about what Chaerin just happened, she went on her way, aware that such a thing would not happen to her again.

 

{...}

 

Three weeks had already passed and the blonde still could not forget the kiss and neither of Sandara Park. She even came back a few times on the beach at the same time, but did not find her. Chaerin had already settled, what were the chances of finding her again? Practically zero, of course.

“Hey, unnie.” Lisa appeared in the doorway with a smile on her face and a folder in her hands that was handed over to the older woman, “Your next patient is here. Can I send her in?”

“Yes, please.” Chaerin did not even bother to open the file, she was lost in thought.

“Come in, Miss Park.” The blonde widened her eyes as Lisa spoke.

Park?

Chaerin looked up as Sandara Park stood in the doorway, her arms crossed and the same smirk on her red lips.

The Law of Karma is dangerous and efficient.

"Hello again, Chaerin Lee."