Wrong?

Sweet Crazy Love

 

 

                                                                                        VACATION

 

Chaerin is a 16 year old girl living on Palawan Island, Philippines. Her parents work in one of the most expensive hotels on the island. She and her younger sister, Harin, 13, also work at this hotel in quiet specialties to help with the contribution of family income. They are not poor but they are not rich either.

While her mother stays in the administrative part, her father stays in the publicity part of the hotel. Harin, is in the part of providing the basic things to the guests, like extra towels, extra blankets, soap, toothbrush, among these things (but everything comes as a price, hehe). And the girl who has just painted her hair for a platinum blonde, is in the reception area. Chaerin is very good at what she does, her charisma and her cute way wins all the guests that are to enter the hotel.

The 16-year-old girl would never imagine that her life would turn upside down when a guest arrived to stay in the holiday season with her friends. Chaerin was bored sitting at the desk, the clock was 10am, sometimes the phone rang, it was a guest asking how the food part worked and she explained that she had an explanatory booklet in each room, aish, she was already tired of having to say that for several times.

When she turned the call off, the door opened and a group of teenagers or adults entered, she could not identify, they looked very rich and both handsome. The group contained 6 people, that's what the blonde managed to count.

“Hi everyone, welcome to the best hotel on Palawan Island, my name is Chaerin, what can I do for you?”

“Hello, Chaerin pleased to meet you, I'm Jiyong and this is my gang.” He smirked.

“Yah, Jiyong, you idiot, no one here is your gang, you fake talking about it to everyone, I told you we're not part of the Korean mafia.” A woman with red hair with beautiful legs, Chaerin can notice the shorts she wore,  the woman said screaming.

“Baby, relax, do not scream.” A very handsome man, he kissed the woman's face with red hair, “And Jiyong stays calm, do not want to scare the girl.” Beside this couple, there are two more men, one is fiddling with his hair and another is talking on the phone.

“I'm sorry.” Jiyong said lowering his head, but smirking.

“ you, I do not know how we're your friends.” The red-haired woman's boyfriend said.

“I'll just talk to you, because you're my boyfriend's best friend.” The woman said irritably.

“Oh it hurts, Park Bom.” Jiyong said with a hurt face, and they kept talking and Chaerin, was totally ignored, she tried to talk to them again but to no avail. And when she would give up, a woman with dark brown hair came in the door, wearing a floral dress that looked beautiful on her body, which she realized was thin. Chaerin's mouth dropped open, that woman looked like a goddess, is she in paradise?

“Hello kid, you're trying to talk to these people, right? I'm sorry for them, they just stay like this.” The goddess spoke to Chaerin and she became static and only nodded.

“My name is Sandara, we would like rooms to spend the holiday season on this wonderful island.” Sandara smiled that made Chaerin melt.

The blonde on the other hand was not understanding what was happening to herself, why did this woman mess with her? She remembered, because she's totally gay.  Awoman!

“H-hi, Miss Sandara, nice to meet you, I'm Chaerin, o-okay, will you guys want shared rooms? What's the distribution going to be like?” Chaerin felt her voice grow weak and tremble, but she tried her best to compose herself.

“Nice to meet you too, Chaerin, uh, let me see, a room for my cousin and her boyfriend, a room for Seungri, one for Taeyang, one for me and one for Jiyong.” She smiled at the end and turned back to complain to the “gang.”

“So there are five rooms, here are the keys, three rooms have the view of the sea and the other two the view is of the park.” Chaerin handed the key in the brunette's hand, shaking.

“Hey kid, are you okay?” Sandara asked worriedly as she saw the trembling blonde's hand.

“Yes, yes, miss.” Chaerin laughed nervously.

“Just one more question, are not you too young to be working?” Sandara smiled, winked at her and did not have time to let the younger girl respond, for Jiyong said pissed, “Sandara, stop flirting with the kid.”

Sandara handed the key to each and answered her ex boyfriend, “Jiyong, please, we are past this stage already.” she said looking into his eyes and he glared at her, took her by the waist and said, “You're mine, no matter what.” Sandara looked at him in fear and tried to let go, for he had this possessive side and she was afraid of what he could do.

“Jiyong, let her go now, otherwise I'll punch you in the face.” Bom said almost going up to him.

“That's it, noona, you do not need it.” He released Sandara and apologized in a low voice.. Chaerin noticed all this and was afraid for Sandara too, she may not have dated anyone but understood how a relationship worked.

All 5 went to their respective rooms to leave their bags and start enjoying the well-deserved vacations in this wonderful hotel and island, Sandara was the last to follow them and with a sigh, took a look at the youngest and left.  

 

{...}

 

At night, when Chaerin was getting ready to go home with her parents, she was packing her pack outside and saw that group earlier, enjoying their holidays. They were having a 'party', she observed them all. At one of the hotel tables, they improvised and put in various alcoholic beverages, she may have had two people smoking.

Now had two more women, one was accompanying the guy who was combing his hair earlier, if Chaerin is not mistaken his name was Seungri, he seemed to be the youngest in the group. And the other woman was with the most muscular of the group.

She tried to find the look with the woman who made her heart almost come out of earlier. But it did not succeed. She looked back to where they were, Sandara and Jiyong were not there, Chaerin was disappointed, maybe they should be together. With that thought, she finished packing her things, put on the headphones and went to meet her parents, they and Harin's sister, they wait for her in the other entrance of the hotel, where their car is.

In the corridor on the way to the other entrance, Sandara was coming down and running up the stairs, she was in her room solving things from her father's company, which will soon be hers. And she just felt something was wrong when she saw that she was on the floor above the child at the front desk. They do not know how they ended up in this position but that was what was happening.

Chaerin turned red with embarrassment because that woman was on top of her and the music she was listening to only made her more ashamed, “ it good this just like you should, my neck, my back my and my crack.”

Sandara laughed at the girl's embarrassment, straightened the strand of her hair, and said, “My neck, my back, really? Are not you too young to be able to hear that kind of music?”

Chaerin tried to speak but she was static, she took a deep breath and started to move, Sandara understood, got up and helped her up, “Hey, kid, I'm sorry.”

“Why do you call me a kid? I'm 16 years old.” Chaerin frowned.

“Because to me you are a kid, a very cute and charming kiddo.” Sandara said that, winked at her, kissed her cheek, and left, for she heard something that seemed to be the blonde's parents calling her.

Chaerin died right there, Sandara kissed her cheek, oh my god, she finds me a cute, charming child, I think I'm going to faint.

 

{...}

 

After 3 weeks, Jiyong, Taeyang and Seungri left because they had things to do. So Sandara stayed with her favorite couple. Sometimes it was annoying for her, because they were in a stick and they did couple things and they insisted on taking her. But that was better than being alone, right?

Sandara seeing Chaerin every day ended up feeling something for the younger girl, she knew it was wrong, she is 27 and the girl is 16. She only repressed this feeling and enjoys the friendship with the blonde, the older still likes to calls her kiddo and Chaerin sometimes feels like slapping Sandara's arm but does not do it because she values ​​respect for her elders.

And with Chaerin it was no different, she felt something for the brunette. She will not take the next step for two reasons, 1. Sandara treats her as a child; 2. Sandara is straight, right? she dated that idiot, Jiyong.

And Sandara is like a goddess, she is wonderful, Chaerin prefers to admire her from afar and even because she knows that if they are to have something, it will only be for another 2 weeks because Sandara will return to Korea and she will stay in the Philippines.

 

It was Saturday, Sandara loved to explore the island and go in various waterfalls but she did not want to go alone and so had the idea of ​​calling her kiddo. And Chaerin as a good girl accepted and said that she would seek her in her room so they could go out together.

Chaerin was wearing a pair of sunglasses, a blue bikini, a blue shorts, a white blouse and flip-flops. Her hair, platinum blond, was tied in a bun with loose threads, passed her cherry gloss on her lips and looked beautiful, that's what her mother was saying. She was carrying her black backpack with some things for them to eat that the blonde's mother did.

The blonde knocked on the door of Sandara's bedroom at the right time and as soon as the brunette opened the door, Chaerin had another attack but managed to stay in control, Sandara was wearing a white skirt, red bikini with no blouse to top it off of the bikini, a black cap and the hair stuck in a ponytail. Chaerin stared at the other woman's lips for a moment. She cleared and said “Wow, you look beautiful. Hmm, actually you're beautiful, but now you're prettier, that's hmm, I'll stop talking.” The younger one lowered her head in shame.

Sandara laughed the girl's cute way and said, “Thank you, my kiddo, you look beautiful too.”

 

They enjoyed the day at sea, boated, ate in front of the beach. It was a perfect day, a perfect date. That was what the youngest thought now that she was coming near the hotel where she would leave Sandara there and go to her house. She was on her nerves, Sandara was doing things and she did not know if it was her imagination or whether it was real. But Sandara, she would not want to have anything with a child like me. I must be imagining things.

But had almost kisses between them on that ‘’date’’, Chaerin wanted to think it was her imagination but the actions of the older woman made her believe that she wanted to too.

 

  1. The first almost kiss was when they were in the boat on the way to a quieter part to dive, Sandara was sitting next to Chaerin, they were talking about relationships, Chaerin was only listening to the brunette speak because she did not have much what speak. Being out of nowhere, the older woman came closer to the blonde, moved her hair, talking and looking at the other woman's mouth. Chaerin even closed her eyes, Sandara came too close but she swerved and whispered in the blonde's ear, "We're here, baby rin. Let's dive in." That being said, she left close and began to take off her skirt to get in red bikini in the water.

 

  1. The second time was when they were playing and having fun in the water. Chaerin began to throw water in Sandara and with that began a war. The blonde hugged the brunette from behind and said she had lost the war, Sandara did not have much sense of how close their faces were. She turned to talk to Chaerin and realized how close they were. Sandara wanted very close to the small space between them but she always remembers the difference of age and this makes her afraid. Chaerin saw that the older woman did not move, she started to get closer to the lips that she wanted and when she was going to pull over, Sandara came out of the trance and plunged under the water. Leaving the blonde, irritated. But she was not going to do anything, maybe it was not meant to be.

 

Now returning to the hotel, at the door of Sandara's room, they try to start a conversation after these almost kisses. They could not speak very well, Chaerin because she was ashamed and Sandara because she was afraid.

The blonde took a deep breath as they reached the door of Sandara's room and when the brunette would open she said, “Thank you for the day, I loved spending that time with you.”

“I also loved spending the day with you.” Sandara smiled affectionately.

“Miss Sandara, I wanted to say something.”

“Chae-ah, what did I say? You can call me Sandara so I can call you kiddo.”

“I know, sorry.” Chaerin started to get nervous and Sandara noticed this, remembered that the blonde wants to talk to her.

“Do you want to talk inside?” Sandara asked, but the blonde said nothing, she approached the brunette who was leaning against the door, Chaerin was alternating the look between the eyes and lips of the brunette, Sandara from that moment understood and tried to argue, “Cha...” the brunette could not finish speaking, because Chaerin shut her up with her lips a few centimeters away from Sandara’s. 

And for the luck of Chaerin, Sandara closes the remaining gap between them. A innocent kiss, suddendly turns into a hot one. Sandara was surprised when she felt the tongue of Chaerin passing over her lips. She thought the younger girl was asking for permission, but when she opened , the blonde continued to trace her tongue to her lips and the end she moaned, because Chaerin and bit her lower lip.

She has nothing innocent, 16 years making me moan just with a kiss, I'm dead.

Chaerin saw that there would be her only opportunity and would go to the end if the older woman left, Sandara opened the door of the room and barely closed, the blonde already pulled her by the hand and placed her sitting in the armchair that was inside. Chaerin sat on Sandara's lap and started another kiss, Sandara felt Chaerin take her hand and put it on her waist that did not stay there for a long time, because she started to move to reach the shorts of the younger, squeezing the girl's .

This action made Chaerin lose control and began to move her hips into Sandara's lap, the friction between their clothes, were driving them mad, the moans, the heat, Chaerin pulled at once the shirt that Sandara now wore it, tore off that damn red bikini, and put on the other's right .

Chaerin was and Sandara's right as one of her hands came down, clenching and scratching the body of the older one. Her hand reached where she wanted, squeezed and scratched Sandara's thighs, and reached up for Sandara's . She ran her fingers over the red bikini. Sandara moaned low in the blonde's ear and it made the horns even harder.

Sandara stopped Chaerin's movements and carried her to the bed. Before they went to bed, they took off all their clothes and stared at each other for a few minutes.

“You tricked me right, for me you were a cute and innocent kiddo and look how you really are.”

“It's as they say, it's part of my charm.” Chaerin winked at her, and stared at the other woman's body,“Holy , you're very hot.”

“Chaerin, the words. You're just a kid.”

“And a kid, would you do that to yourself? Would you just moan with a kiss?” Chaerin smirked. Sandara did not say anything, just stood there thinking that this was wrong.

SHE IS 27 YEARS OLD AND THE GIRL IS ONLY 16 YEARS OLD.

But now she's already here and will enjoy it, “Chaerin-ah, me slowly?” Sandara whispered it in her ear in a calm tone and she could sense that the younger one died right there. Sandara could only laugh but then her laughter was interrupted because Chaerin threw her on the bed and stood over her.

Night is a child, is not what they say? Tomorrow they would worry about the problems they will have if they want to have a relationship.

Now in that room, anyone passing by said that could hear Sandara's moans while Chaerin was and her.