Let's lower the guard

Sweet Crazy Love

                                                                                           LET'S LOVE LIKE IT WAS YESTERDAY.     

 

Sandara's high shoe slammed slowly and impatiently on the blue tile of the restaurant, as she did her best not to lose control right there, looking at the clock and seeing that Chaerin was almost 40 minutes late. Her hair, which made so much effort to make them flawless, seemed to have dried up, the red dress she used to wear on all the special occasions beside her wife, even the dress was strangely tight and uncomfortable.

Chaerin had promised that this time would be different, that she would arrive at the scheduled time, and that all these discussions would seem foolish and unreasonable quarrels. She promised that she would not disappoint the woman she loved so much, when she was 10 minutes late, the Park was sure that she would not come, though she dared not leave, not accepting that she could undo that one on the four-year anniversary of marriage of the two. And in fact, she was right.

Thirty-eight minutes after the match the blonde had just entered the restaurant, with red roses in her hands, Sandara's favorites. Chaerin knew she would probably be annoyed by her delay, but she had no idea how much. So she wondered at the cold, distant expression her wife had when she finally sat down in front of her. Normally she would look with love and take the flowers to herself, but the brunette did nothing but look at the table where it was almost an hour.

"I'm so sorry." Chaerin said trying to soften the mood with her best smile. She had also tried to rest her hand on Sandara's, but it did away with her at the same moment, while her indignation showed.

"I'm tired of having to wait for you." The brunette replied, unable to look into the other's eyes.

"You're right, I'm being the worst wife in the world lately, but let's just forget about today, okay? What are forty minutes near everything we've lived?"

"Our past is not under discussion right now!" Sandara almost shouted, got up quickly, "I do not want to stay here anymore, it's a shame that you've decided to become someone so without consideration."

"Are you leaving?" Chaerin tugged Sandara lightly on the wrist, "I know I've been a little late, but we've got the whole night ahead of us. Please, let's be okay at least for today, I need you."

Sandara let go and left the restaurant without hesitation as Lee continued with the roses, as ignored as herself. How could Sandara have acted that way, why transform simple things into unbearable situations? And most of all, why did not she mind breaking the heart of the woman she said she loved?

Since the younger's work began to get more drawn lately they only fought and both ended up sleeping looking at the wall. Chaerin was convinced and Sandara was sensitive, a bad combination but as they were passionate, they always found a way. For that reason, Chaerin had decided to forget everything that night and give her best to Sandara, even if her best to the other is not the least. She swallowed her pride and did her best to get there in time. She could not, but the important thing was that she was there.

Sixteen of April used to be the happiest day for them since four years ago, both of them were crying apart now, contradicting everything they had already vivid.

 

[...]

 

Sandara could not stop herself from moving in the bed, this situation was destroying inside, she never thought that sleeping away from Chaerin would be worse.

When her wife arrived from what should have been the meeting of the two and said that from today she would sleep on the sofa - which at bottom was only one scene, because it could very well sleep in the other room of the apartment. - in which Sandara just said okay, hurting Chaerin, with no idea what she was doing.

Sandara knew that the younger girl was awake by the low noise of the television, so she did not hesitate to get up and go to the living room, finishing her steps, she was already behind the couch.

But she had no idea what to do. She wanted to apologize but was full of resentment,  the brunette was looking at the blonde lying on the couch, it seemed that she did not care about this situation.

"You should be happy, should not you? Getting away from me is all you ever wanted!" The brunette began.

"Sandara, it's almost 1 a.m., can not you just leave me alone for now?"

''WHY DO YOU TREAT ME LIKE THAT? If it's to drop me off and trade me for any extra schedule you get, why did you marry me? I could have worked it out with someone who really loved me! "

"I treat you like this?" Chaerin got up and stood facing the older one, with the most intimidating expression she had, leaving Sandara unarmed. "You left me alone on our anniversary and you do not give me a break! Or forget that even on weekends you treat me with unnecessary contempt? I do what I can so as not to hurt you and take care of you, but there are times that I just can not , I also have feelings, I also cry, I also feel resentful when you leave! So stop being a victim and put words in my mouth."

"If you were like me, I would not be getting late every day.  And if it's possible what you've been doing lately, I regret having married you!" shouted the last sentence.

Chaerin did not believe what had just come out of Sandara's mouth, making it clear how much those words had hurt her, with her tear that fell timidly and in her eyes a surprise she did not want to witness. Sandara was sorry but could not say a word because, in her fragile mind, she was right.

Knowing that the older woman would not be sorry, she decided to end that game. With a rage she had not felt so intensely for a long time, she shuffled up to the bedroom to get all the clothes she needed on a daily basis and her slippers and shoes, while Sandara misinterpreted and cried hidden with the two hands hiding his face.

"I'm going to the guest room, feel free to leave when you want, I'll stay here."

When Chaerin left the room, the brunet, without strength, fell to the floor. With an inhuman effort she leaned against the bed they used to sleep, wondering if it was over, regretting everything she said. Chaerin was right. At no time did she think the younger one had feelings, too, and simply threw words at her like stones.

In all the years that they had been together, there had been countless discussions in which Sandara had rushed forward, but she always perceived her bad attitude and apologized, never being able to stay away from the blonde for long. However, she ended up leaving that good mania aside with time, making her almost a toxic person.

"Forgive me, my love, forgive me." Sandara whispered, desperately hoping that her wife would save her from that pain.

 

[...]

 

Chaerin woke up later that day, it was no easy matter to fall asleep while her thoughts were on the brunette. She did not have the courage to work, but  knew that could not simply miss, not now that she was getting an important position in the Company, something Sandara did not have to understand.

When she was already in the refrigerator, ready to take the milk to drink, she felt two arms wrap around her waist with a force they did not have. She sighed, not knowing what to do, did not want to fight again, no longer wanted to hurt or hurt her wife.

They continued there, the only change being the refrigerator door being closed. After a few minutes the weeping of Sandara was already more audible, like a request for loss.

Chaerin had her guard up, but she did not hesitate to turn around and hug the most beautiful woman she had ever seen, squeezing her in her arms as she cried more every minute, leaving the younger girl desperate to see the other one in that way .

Chaerin did not need this, she did not need the resentment, the hurt or the rancor. She needed Sandara.

That woman in her arms was also the girl who faced all her greatest fears to be by her side, it was the woman who always made her breakfast when she woke up late. Her wife could have many faults and be impulsive a few times, but just as Chaerin had done her best these days, she too had done her best to make them where they are today.

Realizing this had made the younger one receive an immense clash of reality, making her cry as she hugged Sandara harder, remembering how much and how much she loved her.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry for everything, you're everything to me and I do not regret one day of being by your side, because I end up being impulsive and silly ..."

"I know, I know." answered Chaerin, her wife's hair, feeling great relief. "I'm really sorry if I looked cold, that's my way of dealing with sadness, but I love you so much, you can not doubt it."

"I do not doubt it! Like I said, I was being silly." Sandara slowly pulled away from the embrace and kissed the other with passion, love, and affection.

They continued kissing as they headed toward the bedroom, killing all their lack. And when Chaerin was getting ready to get out of her pajamas, the kiss was interrupted by a Sandara who was looking at her with affection as she caressed her face and smiled.

"You're going to be late." released her, making Chaerin finally remember that it was work day.

"Work can wait." Chaerin said, returning to kiss Sandara, but was interrupted again.

"You have to go, I have to mature and understand that you will not always be here."

"Ah, Sandara." the blonde said, pressing her forehead against the other, and clasping both hands in hers. "You know if it was up to me I would not sleep just to stay with you longer and that's fine even if we were together every day and every second."

"I know. It's the same with me, if you want to know."

 

Sandara and Chaerin were lucky because in their case, it was always the love they won, while so many other couples and even friendships ended in the hurt that no one let slip. Forgetting the love and all the happiness that a relationship provides, causing in the end. You must lower your guard and love again before there is nothing left.

 

Because happy endings belong only to those who know how to protect their happiness.