Vente-nueve: Realizing (Taemin)

If We Were A Movie

 

✂- - - - T A E M I N

 

Today... we will be shooting the last scenes of the movie. The part where Kyungsoo and I live happily ever after. Sulli and Soohyun have different endings, but Soohyun is kinda part of the last scene as well. If that makes sense.

Anyway, it's on the beach, the same beach, as always. We'll be having a picnic. And I'll be proposing.

It makes me nervous, even more nervous than having to kiss her. Speaking of which, I have to kiss her for this scene too. But guess what the embarrassing part is? Minho hyung is going to witness it, because he's part of Sulli's ending.

Bullcrap.

"So guys, this is the last scene of the movie. The last. Do your best, okay?" the Director tells us before he says, "ACTION!" and the cameras start rolling. 

"Happy anniversary," I smile, just like in the script. Funny how this isn't probably gonna happen in real life until she forgives me. Which is probably never going to happen.

She smiles back, and then picks up an apple, "Happy anniversary."

"So um... I have to tell you something."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah," I say, then reach into my jeans pocket, taking out a simple gold ring with a diamond in the middle, "Will you marry me?"

Kyungsoo grins, "I knew this was going to happen." She laughs, I chuckle, and then says, "Of course I'll marry you."

She leans in and kissed me tenderly, even though I know this was forced. Acting. No emotion. She pulls away and I'm crying, then she's crying. This was not in the script, but the director does not screech an irritated "CUUUT!", instead films us that way, and we continue our lines.

"I love you," I tell her.

"I love you too."

We kiss again, and I know Minho hyung is smiling by the sidelines. But I don't care. Because I love Kang Kyungsoo.