Trenta: Forgiving (Kyungsoo)

If We Were A Movie

✂- - - -  K Y U N G  S O O

 

"I love you." 

"I love you too."

My heart wants to burst out of my chest. Taemin loves me. And I love him. And Minho is sniggering somewhere but I don't care. Because it's the best moment of my life, and I don't have a care for the rest of the world.

"Cut!" says the director, and claps as he approaches us, "That was flawless, you two." We pull away from each other and blush. "Good job. Why don't you two take a break while we film Minho and Sulli? You have a lot to talk about."

How director-nim knows that, I don't know, but like I said... I don't really care. All I care about is how Taemin and I are going to talk.

We sit on the couch, but don't say anything.

"What I said back there was true, you know," Taemin gulped. "I do love you."

"What about Sulli?" I ask automatically. 

"Do you love me?"

I nod, my cheeks heating up. 

"Then trust me."

An 'I do' remains unspoken as he kisses my cheek. I do, I do.

✂- - - - - - - - - - - - - - ♡

I am hugging my knees to my chest in the dance studio as Taemin and Sulli talk in our shared room. I'm scared. I don't want Sulli to get hurt. I've been through that. And I don't want her to go through that.

The doors open, and Taemin appears.

"Well?"

He smiles softly, "It's okay. Don't worry. She's okay."

"She's probably crying," I mumble.

"She did."

"Taemin!"

"She said she knew this was coming... she just wanted to experience what it would be like to go out with me until she realized I wasn't worth it," Taemin sighed, sitting next to me. "She's a good person. She's just not for me."

I look up at him, and he smiles, "Cause I already have you."