Katorse; Chasing (Kyungsoo)

If We Were A Movie

✂- - - -  K Y U N G  S O O

When Minho was gone, Taemin became a  wee bit more cheerful than he was when Minho was here. He said sorry for being rude that last time.

Minho was amused by this, of course.

Putting aside this episode in my life though, there was still filiming to be done.

This particular scene we were about to film involved me chasing Taemin in the beach, tripping over and wrestling him to the ground.

I put on an evil smile. Taemin was like prey. As a child, I liked picking on him, but at the same time, I didn't like anyone else picking on him. He was mine to tease, and he didn't mind.

"Just like old times, huh," he said, watching as coordinator unnis fixed my clothes and hair.

"And I'll win. Just like old times," I said, sending him a wicked grin.

We did the scene naturally and with ease, since we'd been doing that a lot when we were kids. One thing was different though-- when I wrestle him, he was to tickle me.

My heart did a backflip when he said, "You're mine, Haneul."

Then Soohyun comes over and gets me. We leave. Taemin sits there and watches us go.

I congratulate him as we finished, and he grinned.

Without the cameras, I chased him again.

It was fun to naturally chase him, feel the sand curl under my toes, the wind blowing through my hair, the sun warm on my face. 

Taemin's hair in thw ind looked wonderful: it was a blazing orange in the sunlight, appearing as flames as he ran.

We laughed and I jumped, pouncing onto his back, making him fall to the ground.

He rolled over and I was on his chest, I position I've been in so many times, but only now does it make my heart jump and thump this fast. I get up before he feels this on my chest, laughed and extend my hand to help him up. 

I don't believe my eyes-- his cheeks were read. I laughed to mask my shock, start walking away and don't realize that my hands are still entwined with his.

And I can't believe how he refuses to let go.

 

-------

A/N: expect 3 to 5 updates a day starting today until the end of next week. thank you :)