Trese; Envying (Taemin)

If We Were A Movie

 

✂- - - - T A E M I N

Minho hyung being here was definitely not good. I kept getting weird feelings in the pit of my stomach.

Was it envy, jealousy?

Both, definitely.

Escpecially Kyungsoo did scenes with that Soohyun guy. And when she's laughing casually with Minho hyung. Why is it that I realize the beauty of her smile only now?

Aish! It's irritating! And confusing! I'm not supposed to like Kyungsoo this way!

I psuhed the annoying thought into the back of my mind and tried to concentrate on my lines. Unfortunately, it kept coming back. And it got worse.

"Taem, Minho and I are going to town for ice cream. Come with us!" Kyungsoo said as she came to me at the balcony.

"I'm tired, maybe next time."

"Taemin, it's Minho's last night and he's leaving for Seoul in the morning. He probably won't even be here when we wake up."

"Then go. I've had enough of him for the past three years," I told her reluctantly, coldy. Even I was surprised by the fierceness of my voice. I swear; I'd never used that tone on Kyungsoo before.

I didn't look at her, but I could imagine her experssion by now. Probably perplexed, with slightly open. Then she'll close it and clear . And she did.

"I was asking nicely. It's fine to just say no," she said quietly and left.

Why the hell was I trying to push her away? It surprised me that I was being so harsh, when it was all my fault that I had been so confused. 

I watched from the balcony as Kyungsoo went out of the villa, up the hill and into a white van with Soohyun, Minho and Sulli. And it pained me.