(2)

My Circus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was fine. It was like Tiffany was completed after Taeyeon gave her a chance. She would pick her up from work, they would go for dinner on how each other's day went. Sometimes they would have a movie marathon at each other's house. During weekends it seems like it has been there habit to go out and spend the day together.

Tiffany is happy. That Taeyeon is trying with her again. But she would be lying if she sayd she didn't miss what they used to be and do in the past. Every now and then she would reminisce how they used to. How they used to share and borrow each other's clothes and get the lingering smell of the other. How they share their warmth in one bed. How they used to tease each other but ends up in compliment when Taeyeon stares at Tiffany's face. How Taeyeon handled her when she breaks down or when she's moody. How she hugged Taeyeon when she needed someone to cry on and when she needed her sanctuary. How Taeyeon's lips feel so soft when it's pressed against her. How Taeyeon would shower her kisses when she's jealous and tell her that she's the only one and there's no need to be worried. How Taeyeon would hold her hand and squeeze it everytime she gets nervous and worried when it comes to work. How Taeyeon knows every word to assure her everything will be fine as long as she's with her. How Taeyeon would cuddle with her after a long day. How they became each other's home after a very long time. 

And how she blames herself everytime after letting go of Taeyeon. How a big part of her went lost, only to find it was with Taeyeon the whole time. And she knew she have to get it back. Get it back and get Taeyeon once again. She doesn't need anything in life and don't wish for furthermore as long as she is with Taeyeon. She hopes this time it gets right.

 

Tonight, Tiffany was nervous. It was the first night she's going to have a sleepover with Taeyeon after a long time. She never gets this nervous in the past because Taeyeon was there to handle her, but now she knows she needs to work hard before getting Taeyeon back. 

She remembered when she suddenly open the topic of sleeping over and stuttered over and over to ask Taeyeon if she wanted to, but the calm girl only answered a cool 'yeah, why not?'

A knock on her door cut off her thoughts. There was the girl she was expecting to come.

 

"Hi." Tiffany smile.

"Hey, sorry I was stuck in the traffic." Taeyeon who was still in her work uniform greets her.

"I told you, I can just pick you up."

"Nope, it's okay. I don't want to trouble you. Besides, sometimes Seolhyun accompanies me when going home." Taeyeon took off her heels as she said this, oblivious of the jealous Tiffany.

"Oh. Seolhyun." She pursed her lips into thin line.

"Yeah. Anyways, have you ordered?"

"Y-yeah, ordered korean chicken and some chinese take-outs."

"Wow, now I'm getting real hungry." Taeyeon settled on the couch and watched TV as she rubbed her tummy.

"Don't you eat at your office properly?"

"Nahhh, there's almost no time. A sandwich and a drink would do just fine."

"You should eat more."

"Yeah, I will."

"I'll make sure you'll eat more." Tiffany said as she arranged the plates while Taeyeon's lips tugged up.

 

"Wow, this is amazing. Been so long since I've had take-outs. Take-outs tastes extra delicious, I don't know why." Taeyeon commented as she devoured her food.

"Well, we should do this more often then." Tiffany smiled as she was hearing positive comments from Taeyeon. She doesn't know why but at times like this, Taeyeon's opinion matters.

"Hmmmm," Taeyeon hummed in agreement.

They continued devouring the food until Taeyeon's phone ring, gaining also Tiffany's attention.

"Hello?" Taeyeon answered.

Tiffany could only stare.

"Right now? O-okay, I'll be there, wait for me. Bye." Taeyeon said as she ended the call. Taeyeon stood up in a rush and Tiffany still doesn't have any idea on what's going on.

"Hey, what's happening?"

"O-oh about that, I'm sorry. The call is urgent. I promise I'll come back. You can set up the movie and bed. I'll be back." Taeyeon walked out of the apartment almost running. Leaving Tiffany's sighs.

Tiffany picked up the plates and the take-outs that weren't finished. "This doesn't even work out for me, how do I do things like this properly." She huffed.

 

Tiffany did set up the movie and bed but even after 3 hours Taeyeon has still not arrive. She was worried sick of what could possibly had happened to the latter. She finds herself staring at the TV blankly while the movie is playing. She huffed the nth time today but her heart's trouble won't go away. And later on she finds herself drifting to sleep as she can't handle it anymore.

 

Tiffany woke up to a cold bed. She still feels sensitive about last night, but she couldn't even bring it up to Taeyeon on a text or call because she has no rights to question her whereabouts.

Just like that, she received a text from Taeyeon saying: 'Hey, I'm sorry about last night. I wasn't able to return because there was an emergency, Seolhyun's sister suddenly had a high fever, she needed to be rushed to the hospital. I couldn't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter