(3)

My Circus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"She left last week." Jessica rolled her eyes.

"Where?! Why?!" Taeyeon gulped.

"To Philippines Taeyeon. She needed a break for awhile after what you did. I suggested the vacation. And yes, it's not for good." 

"Oh gush, I- I almost thought it was for good. Anyway, where is she in the Philippines? I'll follow her and apologize to her."

"No, Taeyeon. Let her take the break she deserves. Maybe you need some time thinking about these stuff too. Not only her but also you. I don't want you hurting my bestfriend again." And with that, Jessica leaves a sighing Taeyeon.

 

Tiffany decided it's the best to be away for awhile and take a rest. She took a 2-week vacation to the Palawan in Philippines. Indeed it was truly a paradise. She just wishes that she's with the love of her life. But maybe she will come back here with her, when all is settled. When the time comes.

'Will it come?' Tiffany thought and sighed. Even though she's been here since last week, Taeyeon doesn't leave her mind. Everytime she goes in a daydream she keeps thinking if she still has a chance or if it's taken away by someone who didn't break the latter's heart. She keeps thinking if Taeyeon wanted this chance as much as she wanted it. As much as she promised Taeyeon that it's okay if there will be no assurance, she's scared. That it might not end up the way she wanted it to be. That Taeyeon has finally found someone else better than her. And she still blames herself for what she did 5 years ago. 

She just wants Taeyeon. She just loves her. She just wants the best for Taeyeon. But why are things turning like she don't deserve Taeyeon anymore? Will something hurt more than this? More than not having the assurance of what your fighting for?

Her thoughts were cut off by the ring of her phone. 

"Hello?" Tiffnany answered.

"Hey Tiff," The other line responded.

"Hey, what's up Jess?"

"I saw Taeyeon knocking in front of your door."

"Oh?"

"Yes. That bastard seems to completely forgot your date, for real."

"Hey, don't call her that."

"Anyway, she seems worried. But when I told her you were on vacation, she wanted to follow you but I stopped her."

"Thanks Jess. I'll be home tomorrow."

"Want me to fetch you?"

"Nope. I'll be fine."

"Okay then, I hope you got the rest you wanted."

"Hmmm, thanks." Tiffany sighed.

"Though it seems that you're still restless."

"She just doesn't leave my mind."

"Oh gush honey, what do we do with you?"

"Maybe I'll just have to let it be."

"Rest and come home safely tomorrow."

"Yes, thank you Jessie. Bye" Tiffany hunged up.

 

Taeyeon finds herself in front of Tiffany, in a silent lunch, not knowing what to say. She blankly cuts her steak, her mind still floating around Tiffany. Until she decides to initiate conversation.

"Hey, when did you come back?" Taeyeon asked and looked at Tiffany who seems to be in the same situation as her.

"Just yesterday." Tiffany shortly answered. She also doesn't know how to handle the situation. Should she be angry? Should she be sorry? Or just plain cold?

Taeyeon put her knife and fork down then sighed, and Tiffany saw this in her peripheral vision, that's why she looked up to Taeyeon. 

"Hey Fany." "Taeyeon," they spoke at the same time.

"I'll go first Taeyeon," Tiffany said which Taeyeon nodded at. Taeyeon was anticipating what Tiffany is going to say but at the same time she's too anxious.

"I'm sorry that I disappeared on you like that for 2 weeks without informing you about my vacation." Tiffany apologized.

"No Fany, you don't have to say sorry. You don't need my permission when going on a vacation."

'Right, because we're not girlfriends,' Tiffany blinked at her thought but still kept it mum.

"If there's anyone who should be sorry, it's me. I'm sorry about what happened. I didn't remember that I have a dinner date with you that's why I thought I was free." Taeyeon apologized too. 

"It's okay. I- I guess we really tend to forget things." Tiffany immediately forgives her.

"Sorry again Fany."

"It's okay, Tae. Now eat, I saw how tense the both of us and we can't eat properly." Tiffany chuckled.

 

True to Tiffany's words, the latter hasn't stop pursuing Taeyeon. Sending lunchboxes and them going to early breakfast and sometimes dinner.

Tiffany continued to prepare for the dinner she and Taeyeon planned again. This time, Taeyeon initiated and offered a dinner at her place. And Tiffany gladly took it. Tiffany was happy. She was happy because sometimes she would hold Taeyeon by her arms and the latter won't mind. Sometimes Tiffany would hug Taeyeon tight and Taeyeon would hug her as much back. Sometimes they would talk and just laugh. Other times they would talk about each others' day. And these things made Tiffany happy. Happy but scared. Because she thought it was surreal. Is Taeyeon finally letti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter