Three

Trickling Red
Jaejoong jogged up the hill. Upon reaching a bench, he sat down and started stretching his muscles.  "Lee Dong Hyuk killed Blackcrow, thinking that he was a spy," he said. "I buried him behind in the backyard of the abandoned hideout."
 
"As expected of Lee Dong Hyuk..." a deep, husky voice came from behind the bush.
 
Jaejonng stood up and reached for his toes. After swinging his arms a dozen times, he said, "I must get back now. You should know what to do."
 
A man, dressed in a buttoned down light blue dress shirt and sleek black pants, emerged from the bushes and nodded.
 
"Be careful, Jaejoong hyung." the man said.
 
Jaejoong spun around and faced the man. Smiling, he patted the man's shoulder. 
 

"Yoochun, worry about yourself first," he laughed. Then, he took a step back and ran down the slope.

~.~.~.~

Hiding, two pairs of feet hurried by the glass door without hesitation. As they vanished around a corner, gratitude washed over Jaejoong. Sneaking out from under the desk, he darted his eyes from left to right. The coast was clear. He stood up and swept the dust off his pants. Pulling the roller chair nearer to him, he sat down and switched on the computer.

Password.

Password.

Password.

It was his first obstacle.

He attempted. Birth date. Invalid. Name. Invalid. Just one last try and the computer would shut down for an hour. Jaejoong groaned.

"What could it be?" Jaejoong reminated, tapping his index finger against his chin. Sweat trickled down his back. "Hurry up!"

His eyes scanned the room, searching for anything that could help him crack the password. Then, he noticed a corner of a poster which was only taped on three sides. He swivelled the chair and got on his feet.

He approached the white-washed wall in a doubtful manner, curious about such little ideas. He traced his fingers along the borders of the poster, stopping at the corner that was not glued to the wall.

He brought his face closer to it and with his eyebrows furrowed, he examined the paper. Gently, he lifted the corner and looked at the underside.

"This is worth trying," Jaejoong hummed in agreement.

He sprinted back to the chair and typed in the numbers he had seen.  Immediately, the desktop came to view and he took the thumb drive out of his pocket  swiftly. Hastily, he plugged it in.

He smirked in victory, drumming his fingers against the table top.

99% complete.

"Just one more percent..."

Completed.

Jaejoong took out the thumb drive and kept in back into his pocket, shutting down the computer in the process. A feeling of accomplishment welled up inside him. Quickly, he stood up and brisk walked to the door in an almost unhurried way.

Just then, the hinges of the door squeaked. Jaejoong stopped dead in his tracks.

"Boss," he greeted, trying his hardest to not show his anxiety.

"What are you doing here, Whitecrow?" Dong Hyuk asked.

Jaejoong swallowed hard and answered without stuttering ,"I was looking for you, Boss."

"I was certain that I told you that I was going to the massage parlor."

"I'm sorry, Boss! It had slipped my mind!" Jaejoong lied, giving a deep bow. It was because he knew about the gang leader's schedule that he had taken the chance to obtain data on the man's illegal acts.

Dong Hyuk glared at his underling and said menacingly,"Don't ever enter my room whenever I'm not around."

"Yes, Boss!" Jaejoong obeyed. There will be no second time. If there was, it will be when I seize your belongings, Lee Dong Hyuk.

With that, Jaejoong left the room.
 

~.~.~.~

The sound of footsteps hitting against the concrete flooring got louder and louder. Then, the rusty metal door was pried open in a sharp screech that made one's hair stand on ends..

Jaejoong appeared and took off his sunglasses.

"Hyunggg, wu're here," said a tall and musculine man while munching a donut. "We waited for an hour!"

"Changmin! Stop exaggerating! It's barely twelve minutes since we got here!" a shorter male exclaimed, rolling up a set of newspapers.

"Hy—" Changmin was cut off short when the rolled up newspaper came into contact with his head.

"Ouch! Junsu, stop it!" Changmin yelled.

Junsu retracted his arm and smiled mischievously at him.

"Oh, you!" Changmin gritted his teeth and grabbed Junsu's spectacles as a childish revenge.

Junsu threw the newspaper aside and tried to snatch his glasses back. However, it was to no avail since Changmin was much taller tha himself.

The wind howled. 

"Of all places, do you have to choose the rooftop of a forty storey building?" Jaejoong asked, trying to fix his hair. 

Tossing the thumb drive to them, he his heels.

In a split second, Junsu stopped what he was doing and caught it in his hands.

He looked at the object and drawled,"Very soon... This will be over."