Unexpected Visitor & Invites

Since I first laid eyes on you ♥

The Next Morning - 5:00AM (You can listen to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMED6Rh3UFE   while reading this section)

The CNBLUE members were up early to rehearse for their 3 hour long concert .

"Jung Yonghwa , Lee Jonghyun to the stage" .

The two members sat on stools in the middle of the stage with two guitars . Jungshin and Minhyuk accompanied them , right behind . "First song we're going to rehearse , 'Love Light' " said the PD . The room dimmed and there were two spotlights shining on the two guitarists . The song started with a lovely tune of the electric guitar .

"Geudael bomyeon , ulgul-i bbalgae jigo
Geudael bomyeon gaseum-i dugeun dugeun ..." 

The lovely sound of Jonghyun's sweet voice filled the concert auditorium . Coming up was Yonghwa's rap .

"Geudaeneun nae maum soge President
Nae gaseum-ui byul su nohji
I'm genie for you girl ..."

Rapping those words , Yonghwa flashed back to memories of him and Seohyun fishing . Seohyun suprised him with a cover of this song . This rap was written for Seohyun .
Following after were an overwhelming amount of memories filling Yonghwa's head . Even though it was just for a TV show , Yonghwa had vivid memories of Seohyun during their filming .

Before they knew it , the song ended . Yonghwa just stared out into the empty auditorium , the only thing on his mind was Seohyun . 

9:00AM - SNSD's dorm

The girls had no schedules today , so they all stayed home and rested . The four girls who filmed the CF yesterday sat in a circle in the living room while the other members were still asleep .
"Wasn't Jungshin just cute yesterday ?" Sooyoung squealed . "Aish , you're such a daydreamer Sooyoung !" Taeyeon complained . At that moment , Yoona interrupted , "Yah , what about Seohyun and Yonghwa oppa ? You guys went into the dressing room together , right ?!" The three girls looked sharply at Seohyun . Embarressed and scratching the back of her head , she replied , "Unni , what are you talking about ? I just told him he did a good job".
"Ayeee , you like the guy don't you , Seohyun-ah ?" Sooyoung teased . Seohyun shook her head , "No , it's not like that ...He's my only close guy friend."

"Perfect start to a prefect love story ~" Yoona joked around .
"I think he likes you though !" Taeyeon added .
"You guys are so perfect for eachother ~ plus you can get me closer to Jungshin," Sooyoung laughed .

"Ah unni ! We're only friends ! Close friends at that ! " Seohyun whined . The other three girls laughed at Seohyun's cute whine . Really , Seohyun was just too focused in her career . She never really thought of Yonghwa as a boyfriend . She only felt a close bond with him because of the show .

12:00PM - Concert auditorium

The boys were still busy rehearsing for their concert the next day but it was time for them to take a break . They all walked into their dressing room , exhausted . "I'm sleeeeepy ~" Jonghyun complained . "Me too ." Minhyuk added .

Suddenly , a girl walked into their dressing room with a box of pizza .

"Oh ! Shinhye-yah ~ " Yonghwa said all surprised . 

"Hi , I brought you guys lunch !" said Park Shinhye with a smile . The boys got all excited because of the food since they've been practicing since the early morning . "What are you doing here ?" Yonghwa asked . Shinhye put the pizza box down and the other three boys mobbed the food like they haven't eaten in days . "What ? You're not excited to see me or something ?" Shinhye complained . Yonghwa smiled , "No no no , I mean it's been awhile since Heartstrings ended !" "Well that's what I'm here for ~ You're manager said that you're singing songs from the soundtrack , so I'm here to duet with my favorite co-star" she said smiling brightly at Yonghwa . Yonghwa nodded , "Well let's do our best then".

The boys finished their food and walked onto the stage with Shinhye . Standing in the middle of the stage were two microphones stands for Yonghwa and Shinhye . Everyone got situated and the first duet began as Shinhye sang "The Day We Fell In Love" from the Heartstrings OST .

While singing , she looked into Yonghwa's eyes like she really was in love wit him . Yonghwa faced toward the empty auditorium and all Shinhye could see was Yonghwa's defined jawline .
Her eyes got lost into his face and lost track of the song . "Yah , it's your part ." whispered Yonghwa as Shinhye just stared at him . She snapped out of it and quickly faced toward the auditorium . She thought in her head , "Why do I feel so fluttered ? I must've really missed Yonghwa ..." She looked toward his direction again and smiled as she was happy to be in his presence again .

The song had ended and they finished the rest of the OST songs . They once again walked backstage into the dressing rooms . It was around 5:00PM now and the boys were tired .

"Well I'm going to head off now ," Shinhye stood in front of the boys , "Bye Yonghwa-yah ~ "
Shinhye left and the boys looked at eachother confused , "Hyung , why did she only say bye to you ?" Jungshin questioned . Also confused , Yonghwa replied , "Umm , well I guess she's just cloer to me ?"
"That's rude ! I worked with her too you know ! " Minhyuk pouted , wanting a goodbye from Shinhye .

8:30PM

That night , Yonghwa sat on his bed and held his phone in his hand . "Should I just call her first ?" Yonghwa thought in his head . He sat there , fiddling with his phone . 

Meanwhile in SNSD's van ... 

"Manager oppa , where are we going?" Tiffany anxiously asked her manager . "We're all going to eat out together since you guys don't have any schedules for a while . It's good to relax for now . " her manager replied .

Just then , Seohyun's phone beeped 

" Hyu ~ un !
I have a concert tomorrow . You guys should come and watch us ^^ "

It was Yonghwa , Seohyun smiled at her phone and began typing .

" Will we have free front seats ? kekeke ^^ "

Seohyun closed her phone and looked out the window . Taeyeon saw Seohyun smile as she put her phone down . "That was Yonghwa , wasn't it ?" Taeyeon teased and giggled . Seohyun , blushing , "Ah unni , what's with you ? He's just inviting us to his concert tomorrow !" Overhearing everything , Sooyoung jumped up and got excited , "Jungshin's gunna be there ! Let's go , unni ! " Sooyoung shook Taeyeon . "Ahhhhh , I don't have money for seats !" Taeyeon complained .

Seohyun's phone beeped again

" Of course ~
I'll buy dinner after !"

"Well , no need to pay ~" Seohyun gave her unni's an eye smile and showed them the text message from Yonghwa .
"YESSS !!! Jungshin-ah , here I come ~ " Sooyoung squealed like a fangirl .

CNBLUE's dorm

Beep ! Beep !

" Okay Yo ~ ong !
We'll be there ^^ "

Yonghwa smiled and laid down on his bed . "Don't worry Seohyun-ah , I'l make up for the lost time we had. " Yonghwa closed his eyes and went off into dreamland .