The First Steps

Since I first laid eyes on you ♥

10:45AM

"Hyung-ah ! Wake up ~ " Minhyuk jumped on top of Yonghwa's bed . Opening one eye , then opening the other  ... Yonghwa pulled the covers over his head and ignored his dongsaeng . Flustered , Minhyuk pouted , "Hey , you're not going to stay in bed all day are you ?! We have schedules today too you know !" "I know" , Yonghwa closed his eyes again . Minhyuk laid next to Yonghwa , "Hyung , is there something wrong ? You're always so sour !" Hearing those words , Yonghwa pushed the blankets off his face and replied angrily , "Yah , Who's sour ?!" "Psh , you know you've been sulking these past weeks . Now tell me , what's on your mind ? I'm worried too , you know ?!" Minhyuk sat up . Yonghwa also sat up and leaned against the wall , "Do you think Seohyun thinks about me ?" Minhyuk's brain finally clicked , "Ah ~ so you really do miss her , " he smiled , "Well no need to worry , we're actually going to shoot a CF with SNSD today."

"WHAAAAAAAAAAT ?!?!" Yonghwa was very alert at this point .
"Yup , get ready hyung ! " Minhyuk smiled with his eyes and made a peace sign then left the room .

"Okay , calm down . You need to stop sulking about her ! Just approach her like you used to . You were once comfortable with her before , just be COMFORTABLE " , Yonghwa sat there , talking to himself .

1:00PM - CF shooting

The CNBLUE members walked through the doors of their shooting location . They were shooting a CF for a strawberry milk company .
"We must've arrived before the girls" , Jungshin said . Just then , four members of SNSD walked through the door . "Oh look ! They arrived !" Jonghyun's eyes brightened . Taeyeon , Sooyoung , Yoona , and Seohyun approached the four boys and bowed to them , "Hello ~ We are SNSD !" The boys also bowed down and greeted them too , "Hello ~ We are CNBLUE" . 

Just then , the director of the CF walked up to the stars , "Alright , you're all here ? Well , let's get started ~ Today's concept is 'Sweet Love' " When everyone heard what the concept of the CF was , they all got excited ...except for Yonghwa . "We're going to pair you guys off and we'll have 4 sets of couples" the director continued , "Now we decided that the main couple should be Yonghwa-ssi & Seohyun-ssi ." All the girls got excited for Seohyun and the boys cheered on Yonghwa . Seohyun looked at Yonghwa and smiled at him while Yonghwa just nodded at her . "See hyung , here's your chance", Minhyuk teasingly whispered in Yonghwa's ear . "Aish !" Yonghwa pushed Minhyuk away from his ear .

A couple hours later ...

"The only thing sweeter than Strawberry Milk ......is you" , Yonghwa said his line with feeling and was in character . Because of director's orders , he held tightly onto Seohyun's hands .  
"Alright , that's it ! We're done for today !" the director was content with his concept idea . 

Yonghwa walked off the set and went into CNBLUE's dressing room . He laid on the couch and grabbed his chest , "Good thing my heart didn't beat out of my chest ." The door suddenly slowly opened and peeking through was none other than Seohyun .

"Oppa , you did really well today !" Seohyun walked to the couch and sat next to Yonghwa . He immediately sat up and replied , "Uh ! You too ." It was suddenly silent in the room and the two were very awkward .
"Oh ! You're still wearing our couple ring !" Seohyun looked down at Yonghwa's hand . "I haven't taken it off since you gave it to me" , Yonghwa laughed and scratched the back of his head . Seohyun looked at her hand and then showed off her ring to Yonghwa , "Me neither" . Yonghwa smiled and proceeded to make conversation , "You know , you haven't texted me since the show ended ," he looked down at the ground . "Hey , you haven't texed me either !" Seohyun re-assured Yonghwa .

"Hmm ? Does she think about me then ?" , Yonghwa thought to himself and dazed . He snapped out of it and then looked at her in the eyes with a bright smile that he hasn't given anyone except Seohyun , "Hyu~un , from now on , call me after you're done with your day's schedules . I worry about you ."

She gave him a soft smile and nodded , "Okay ...Yo~ong "

The two of them smiled at each other and Yonghwa stood up and gestured to the door . They both left the room and returned with their members .
"Baby steps , Yong , baby steps ...", Yonghwa was proud of the progess he had made with Seohyun today .

11:00PM - SNSD dorms

Seohyun looked at Yonghwa's contact information in her phone .

"Seohyun-ah , turn off the lights and go to sleep", her roommate , Tiffany commanded . Seohyun looked up and closed her phone , "Yes unni !"  Seohyun walked over to the light switch and turned the lights off . It was the end of a tiring day for the SNSD girls .

CNBLUE's dorm

"Are you staying up hyung ? We have a concert rehearsal tomorrow , you know . " Jungshin peeked into Yonghwa's room . With his guitar and his recording equipment on , Yonghwa was in the middle of writing a song . He put is guitar on his bed and leaned back on his chair , "Don't worry Jungshin-ah , I'll try and be quiet " he laughed and turned down his recording equipment . "Alright hyung , don't stay up too late . Goodnight . "Jungshin laughed back and closed the door . Yonghwa picked his guitar back up and started playing around . "I wish Seohyun would've called me today ..." he said aloud as he plucks the strings on his guitar .

Just then , his phone beeped .

" Yo~ong ,
Unni's are asleep and I don't want to be loud and wake them .
Goodnight and get some rest ! ^^ "

Yonghwa looked at his phone and smiled . She really did think about him today .