Chapter 8

Superhero
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Woozi's Perspective)

I raced down the stairs and into the kitchen where i found all twelve boys listening intently to (y/n) as she made an announcement from atop a chair.

"- So anyways, back to what I was saying. I owe a really huge debt to Jihoon right now, so to pay it off, i'm planning to work around the apartment. Maybe clean things here and there and help you guys out with whatever, i guess. Would that be cool with you guys?" 

There is a murmur as the boys discuss amongst themselves. As their whispering draws on, I notice (y/n)'s face get paler and paler. After a few moments, Mingyu finally steps forward. his chin and fixing the imaginary glasses perched on his face, he takes a deep (and unnecessarily loud) breath.

"After much thought, Ms. (l/n), we have decided that we don't think it would be best..."

"Oh that's alright," (y/n) cuts in.

"... if you were to NOT hang out around here and work. It'd be totally fun."

There was a moment of silent confusion before the room erupted in laughter. I could help but smile as (y/n) tried to apologize multiple times for cutting in before Mingyu could finish. 

"Sorry, gosh I'm so sorry. I'll work hard!" (y/n) promised with pink cheeks. 

Jun and Wonwoo made their way over to (y/n), helping her down from her spot on top of the chair. S. Coups then wandered over and put his arm around (y/n)'s shoulders. 

"Welcome to the family, (y/n). It will be a lotta fun with you around here." he said with a wink.

One after another, the boys took turns giving (y/n) hugs or patting her head. Of course i didn't want to make a big deal about them being all over my girlfriend, but i will admit it made me uncomfortable... i held in what ever i was feeling in, nonetheless. 

"*Cough* Man it's really hot in here *cough*" S. Coups complained. 

'Well, i guess it was a bit hot, but the apartments certainly been hotter...' thought but remained silent.

Vernon approached (y/n) with a grin. After arriving in front of (y/n), Vernon lifted his hand to tuck a piece of (y/n)'s hair behind her ear.

"I can't wait for you to start working, (y/n). It'll be fun having a cute girl around" Vernon chuckled.

'Wait... Did Vernon just call my girlfriend cute?' Alarms went off in my head. Anyone would classify that as flirting, so, obviously, being the logical person i am, I quickly proceeded to make things clear. 

(Y/n)'s Perspective

When the boys approached me after my totally embarrassing screw up, they were all super friendly. They welcomed me with open arms, something I'm defiantly not used to. Even though they were sorta all over me, i did feel like there was a barrier. When they hugged me, it was short and restricted. When they patted me on the head, it was gentle and reserved... They were definitely up to something.

"*Cough* Man it's really hot in here *cough*" S. Coups pointed out. 

Just as he said that, Vernon made his way over to where i was standing. Lifting his hand, he tucked a piece of stray hair behind my ear, causing my face to erupt with red.

"I can't wait for you to start working, (y/n). It'll be fun having a cute girl around." Vernon stated.

And that was the moment you caught on to what was going on around you.

(Joshua's Perspective)

Ok, so earlier while we were all out getting chicken (which we had to get it from a different store than we usually go to) Hoshi suggested that we have a little fun with Woozi-hyung and (y/n). Jeonghan suggested that we should try and make Woozi jealous by being all over (y/n) and giving her lots of hugs and stuff like that. The boys all immediately complied, so we began to sprout a plan...

After each of us had given (y/n) at least one pat in the head or hug, S. Coups signaled for Vernon to go in for the kill.

"*Cough* Man it's really hot in here *cough*" 

Dino nudged Vernon, who stood next to a lamp in the corner of the room, initiating him to strut over to (y/n).

-Flashback-

"So who's gonna be the bait?" Wont asked, backing away slowly from the center of the group huddle.

"I nominate Vernon!" Seungkwan shouted.

"YA! I DON'T WANNA DIE! Aiish, are you trying to kill me?" Vernon whined.

"Well, you are Leonardo Di Caprio..." The8 mentioned with a smile

-End of Flashback-

(Vernon's Perspective)

"I ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter