Chapter 15

Superhero
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Y/n)'s Perspective

The next couple of days went by in a blur of tantrums and blackouts. The nurses blamed it on my increase of stress which somehow made me more fatigued quicker or something like that. But, i mean, who could blame me? Jihoon was currently in a coma and could quite possibly never wake up again.

--Flashback--

"I'm so sorry, sweetie. You're boyfriend is in a coma."

The nurse's words rung around the room. I wasn't sure how to react. Do i burst out into tears, freak out and throw a tantrum, scream at the lady, beg the doctor to do everything they can to save him, the list could go on. But, a coma. A gosh dang coma. Those jerks had beaten Woozi so very horribly that he had gone into a coma. It was like a scene from a drama. And i simply could not accept it. I spent the next few days in denial, but deep down i knew that Woozi was so close to the edge. I just prayed he would not let go.

Eventually, my mind settled on a mix of flip-outs followed by sets of screaming and crying. Looking back on it, it was definitely a terrible decision, but i honestly didn't know what to do of myself, to make of this situation. 

Nurses would scurry in and out of the room, tinkering with the machines Jihoon was hooked up to or replacing his IV bags before quickly exiting. The situation overall was much too overwhelming for my mind to process and soon enough, my sudden blackouts returned.

--End of Flashback--

"When will h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter